Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari (22114 Views)

Prosecute Jonathan For Corruption –lagos CAN / Pardon Saraki, Dogara, APC Chieftain Begs Party Leadership / Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by Forwetinnah: 10:06pm On May 27, 2015
omenka:
The reason put forward for not prosecuting Jonathan is why that piece by Ben Moray Bruce makes a world of sense!

Imagine there is a counter balance from another region in terms of oil production, tell me, what leverage would people like Jo, Clerk, the Asari Dokubos of Niger Delta and Orubebe have to poke fingers into our eyes.

Everyone would have been equal before the law regardless of creed.

So had Jonathan been a middle beltan or a south westerner it would have been easier to prosecute him I presume... Smh.

We really need to move away from this monotonous economy.

Tell that to the Hausa and Yoruba crooks who are roaming free in Nigeria....Does Niger State have oil? Has IBB been prosecuted/persecuted, don't forget the so called Turaki of Adamawa, the old mischievous tortoise from Ogun State or the Bourdillon of Heroine himself. Do they have oil as leverage?? GEJ isnt afraid. ..he's asked that he shouldn't be singled out, all the crooks should file out for prosecution
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by TeamSimple(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
nothing apc can do,we ain't scared

useless party, doom await them

Gej forever Africa greatest Hero

if they try rubbish we cause war and destabilize this country

God bless niger delta
Doom awaits you and your family..you this political slave. How do you intend to destabilize the country? The worst you guys can do is to vandalise pipelines which will cause pollution to your already poisonous water and air,kill your little plantations and animals. kill and abduct your own family members as u known for. Whatever destruction you set out will be felt by your families,nothing and I repeat nothing will stop me and my pple frm other regions from making a laughing stock out of you pples arrogance and foolishness. Or how has the barbaric struggle up north affected the life of the Niger deltans? Think before you talk or better still try get quality education.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by strongerthaneva(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2015
Gejpresident:

God bless niger delta
U are the saddest man living among tanoids after fayose and wike.we can do more cos bayelsa is not bigger than my country..useless fellow..Go and die in lagoon with ur sinking PDP.
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by Forwetinnah: 10:10pm On May 27, 2015
Adekorya:
Shoro Niyen?

Jonathan and all his Tanoid are one of those people who should be
enormously improved by death.

Coming from a corpse...not surprised
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2015
chukwudi44:
E be like say you want this fuel scarcity to continue till 2019
Shut up!
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2015
chukwudi44:
E be like say you want this fuel scarcity to continue till 2019
Shut up!
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by Adekorya: 10:17pm On May 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Coming from a corpse...not surprised

@Forwetinna, for quoting me you are a precociously unsightly heathen and a maniacal enema-addicted mean-spirited poltroon."
Fool
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 27, 2015
strongerthaneva:
U are the saddest man living among tanoids after fayose and wike.we can do more cos bayelsa is not bigger than my country..useless fellow..Go and die in lagoon with ur sinking PDP.
ur fada
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 27, 2015
TeamSimple:

Doom awaits you and your family..you this political slave. How do you intend to destabilize the country? The worst you guys can do is to vandalise pipelines which will cause pollution to your already poisonous water and air,kill your little plantations and animals. kill and abduct your own family members as u known for. Whatever destruction you set out will be felt by your families,nothing and I repeat nothing will stop me and my pple frm other regions from making a laughing stock out of you pples arrogance and foolishness. Or how has the barbaric struggle up north affected the life of the Niger deltans? Think before you talk or better still try get quality education.
fool
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 27, 2015
chukwudi44:
Begging indeed. The headline is mischievous. The man is firing a warning to the illiterate. The headline should have read " Bayelsa Chieftain warns Buhari
Incase ur unable to see well......Addressing Buhari, he said: “As you take over power please don’t prosecute or persecute President Jonathan, you will indirectly provoke a recrudescence of violence in the Niger Delta. Young boys will hang on that as a subterfuge to cause violent uprising again in the Niger Delta. Avoid it completely.”
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by johnbuck81(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:
[size=13pt] grin

One nuclear bomb from the nigerian army is enough to send niger delta into oblivion. Jonathan will not escape probe and he must also explain where mama piss got the money to build that multi billion naira hotel in yenagoa. bunch of heartless thieves
[/size]
mumu pple na born u.see ur dutty mouth like "nuclear bomb"
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by saintandsinnerz: 10:30pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:
[size=13pt] grin

One nuclear bomb from the nigerian army is enough to send niger delta into oblivion. Jonathan will not escape probe and he must also explain where mama piss got the money to build that multi billion naira hotel in yenagoa. bunch of heartless thieves
[/size]
Did you even finish secondary school at all? The internet has given nutcases the opportunity to make senseless comments
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by Alpha2k(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2015
You do not have to fight to be a man but you have to fight when you are a man. Gej face what ever come your way from may 29.
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by Forwetinnah: 10:45pm On May 27, 2015
Adekorya:

@Forwetinna, for quoting me you are a precociously
unsightly heathen and a
maniacal enema-addicted
mean-spirited poltroon."

Fool

Thank goodness for the dictionary on your cheap phone gringringringringrin
I'm sure you don't even understand the rubbish you typed. ...Rotflmao Amueshi o
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by Adekorya: 10:50pm On May 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Thank goodness for the dictionary on your cheap phone gringringringringrin
I'm sure you don't even understand the rubbish you typed. ...Rotflmao Amueshi o

I can't afford to give cheap popularity to an unutterably
witless derelict and a
miserable gossip-mongering
hysterical mass of warbling
inanity like u...

So, Bleep off
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by coldFLARES1(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2015
MrMcJay:
One of the marks of a man is taking responsibility for his actions. If GEJ isn't man enough and responsible enough to defend his actions, he shouldn't have aspired to any leadership position.

That being said, If Buhari wants to probe Jonathan, a thousand dumb thugs can't stop him. The same group gave TY Danjuma a 7-day ultimatum that expired ages ago, he didn't mind them and they scurried off with their tails in between their legs.
God bless you bro! Those fools threatened violence should Jonathan lose; they bought endorsements, wanted to manipulate the system, spent heavily but lost yet the sky is still blue! It has to be told that Jonathan does not command any followership and thus should be adequately dealt with. Any opposition to the course of justice for Jonathan and his gang should crushed with brute force.
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 27, 2015
buhari please prosecute jonathan - i beg!
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by Forwetinnah: 10:59pm On May 27, 2015
Adekorya:

I can't afford to give cheap popularity to an unutterably
witless derelict and a
miserable gossip-mongering
hysterical mass of warbling
inanity like u...

So, Bleep off

Laughing so hard....try harder nonentity

Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by Realist2: 11:19pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:
[size=13pt] grin

[/size]

Mrs Dick driver,GEJ is not afraid of probing but GMB should not use to witch hunt nor selective in his probing.
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by ernieboy(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2015
slimmy05:
Confirm . The already looming crisis will be worse than bokoharam
I quite recall that this was how some persons were beating their chests that if gej does not win they cause crisis. The election have come and gone and gej lost woefullym1here are the chest beaters?
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by mariamjane(f): 12:03am On May 28, 2015
Megaphone:
and u dis idiot thinks that the united nations would sit back and watch ur army that couldnt and boko haram wipe out a whole people abi. idiiot

If you touch fire you know it will burn you.
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by Megaphone: 12:06am On May 28, 2015
mariamjane:

If you touch fire you know it will burn you.
u r an idddiotttt
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by antisocial: 12:15am On May 28, 2015
Gejpresident:

God bless niger delta
connfirm.APC is a nonsense party
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by mariamjane(f): 12:22am On May 28, 2015
Thanks 2 GEJ there's no money in the treasury to investigate everybody but his is absolute necessity as a warning to all future leaders.
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by Eazydeek(m): 12:26am On May 28, 2015
Gejpresident:

God bless niger delta

What do you mean by " WE "?
do you think everybody will reason irrationally the way you do?

You won't cause any war, Nd you can't distabilize any country
Nigeria is bigger than anybody

Remember the incoming administration is not like your Incompetent outgoing president

If you try nonsense moves General Buhari will send thousands of soldiers to you
and you find it very hard to sleep wherever you are

dumb man
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by cherylrobinson: 12:29am On May 28, 2015
diddydiva:
undecided undecided

fix Nigeria?

when

from otueke I guess undecided
You are not bad at all honestly
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by Eazydeek(m): 12:31am On May 28, 2015
babasanti:
What is he cautioning buhari for, buhari cannot do anything. This is democracy were u creat enemies for urself that willl eventually kick u OUT. We the youths and ex militants have reached a resolution/agreement in our last meeting in delta. We are waiting for buhari to draw first blood,then we will respond in WMD. No be first to call police,the win caase until then proudly Niger delta! Come on Amaechi hide that smelling face!

I pity most of the youths from Niger delta
you just want to waste your lives for a politician that don't care about your wellbeing?

Try nonsense with the incoming government and you all will know the difference between " The General " and your " PhD Holder "

una go smell pepper
try to start any dumb moves

1 Like

Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by Ivanspring(f): 12:46am On May 28, 2015
Topics like this really annoy me. Op 'begging' isn't enough, I think you should add 'while prostrating and wailing, ' as well to your topic.
''Begs'' indeed. Nonsense!
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by ruthmaris(f): 2:14am On May 28, 2015
Nairalanders pls I need help,am new in this forum so I don't knw how to create thread. My husband and I live in an estate in Abuja (Prince and Princess) estate. We stay in d BQ of the main house and we have been paying our rent to the agent not knowing that the agent had not been remitting money to the landlords. Some of the occupants of the main building left the house when their rent expired.
As we are the last poeple that parked in,our rent is still running. It happened that some court officials came to our house and attached all our belongings including our car and made away with them saying that the landlord had a case with the agent and the court judge said his things should be attached for auctioning.
We pleaded with them that we are not d agent but d tenants,is unfair to take our things when we are not d person that they came for,but they refused. I begged them with my 6 months pregnant to no avail. Pls lawyers in the house how do we go about getting our things back,we don't have. Much money and we also need to vacate from the house,we are just young couple that started life newly. Any help,I don't mean to derail from the topic. Tanks.mm
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by jumper524(m): 4:44am On May 28, 2015
Gejpresident:

God bless niger delta
we dey north dey watch una
i've got no problem with u distablising ur region.
Bt dont even tink of bringing it to the north. Ask ur niger delta friends that stayed in the north what they are capable of.
Bunch of ingrates
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by jumper524(m): 4:50am On May 28, 2015
babasanti:
What is he cautioning buhari for, buhari cannot do anything. This is democracy were u creat enemies for urself that willl eventually kick u OUT. We the youths and ex militants have reached a resolution/agreement in our last meeting in delta. We are waiting for buhari to draw first blood,then we will respond in WMD. No be first to call police,the win caase until then proudly Niger delta! Come on Amaechi hide that smelling face!
good no b who call police they win case.
We dey north dey watch una
Re: Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari by Nobody: 5:08am On May 28, 2015
jumper524:
we dey north dey watch una
i've got no problem with u distablising ur region.
Bt dont even tink of bringing it to the north. Ask ur niger delta friends that stayed in the north what they are capable of.
Bunch of ingrates
u and northerner are fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) / Oyegun Receives PDP Faction Into APC / Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.