Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,552 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns (41290 Views)

Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. / Letter To President Buhari Warns Against EFCC Boss Lamorde And Senator Akpabio / Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by drizzydrag(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2015
President-elect Muhammadu Buhari has reaffirmed his willingness to work with any leader of the National Assembly that the process throws up,irrespective of what part of the country he or she comes from.

In a statement released on Wednesday, Mr. Buhari said that this has become necessary in view of the continued name-dropping in some circles linking his name to some candidates.

“I am prepared to work with any leaders that the House or Senate selects,” Mr. Buhari said in the earlierstatement two weeks ago. “It doesn’t matter who the person is or where he or she is from.

”He added: “there is due process for the selection of leaders of the National Assembly, and I will not interfere in that process”.

Their has been controversy over the election of new leaders of the Senate and House of Representatives, as the All Progressives Congress which has the majority seats has failed so far to allocate the offices to different regions of the country.

Sources in the party say the delay is apparently because Mr. Buhari has refused to approve any formula for the election.

Leaders of the party say the APC will not jettison zoning, but add that the party will consider merit first.The president-elect has insisted he will not back any candidate.

In his statement Wednesday, Mr. Buhari said the media and the public should begin to get used to no more “business as usual”.

“Nigeria has indeed entered a new dispensation,” he said. “My administration does not intend to repeat the same mistakes made by previous governments.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/183760-no-more-business-as-usual-buhari-warns.html

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by satelliteDISH(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2015
U just made me a happy person with this statement now. GMB my hero.

204 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 27, 2015
No more ocean view accounts grin

16 Likes

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Maczeelly(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2015
Na so........Cabalz hop una don hear

35 Likes

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by erunz(m): 8:18pm On May 27, 2015
THESE DAYS ALL WE HEAR IS BUHARI WARNS, BUHARI PROBE, BUHARI THIS, BUHARI THAT, BUT AM LOOKING FOR VIDEO WHERE HE SAY SOME OF THESE THINGS

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by eyeview: 8:30pm On May 27, 2015
erunz:
THESE DAYS ALL WE HEAR IS BUHARI WARNS, BUHARI PROBE, BUHARI THIS, BUHARI THAT, BUT AM LOOKING FOR VIDEO WHERE HE SAY SOME OF THESE THINGS
I thought I was the only person that has noticed this. Anyway,you know the man has a way of saying things without opening his mouth

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 27, 2015
Baba Buhari isn't saying much. Nobody knows exactly what's coming!

13 Likes

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by baybeeboi: 8:52pm On May 27, 2015
erunz:
Bros, i follow you wonder oo.

Buhari wei dei London naim d talk all this things for Nigeria on wednesday, abi him get clone?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by bettercreature(m): 9:27pm On May 27, 2015
Enough of this stories jare,let the action begins

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by abduljabbar4(m): 9:38pm On May 27, 2015
Back2Bust:
This is a reminder to all it may
concern. they said they were going
to crush Biafra in 3 days but it
didn't happen the way they
expected and they were surprised. a
nation couldn't conquer a little
region in 3 years with all the
support they got from Britain,
Russia. God was with Biafra. just
like Gen. Ojukwu said " no power in
black Africa can subdue Biafra" and
it is true. Our fathers staked their
lives for our freedom and now it is
our time to make this a reality with
the help of GOD. Let us Arise, and
posses that which is Ours. Biafra
shall live and not die. the time is
now. don't give up the fight. All the
external enemies couldn't crush
Biafra. Long Live Biafra. Freedom
has come. GOD is with us..
What is this one saying?

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by sammyj: 9:40pm On May 27, 2015
SAI BABA ooooooo change for sure !!!

4 Likes

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by abduljabbar4(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2015
God bless GMB and all the good people of Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by size40: 9:48pm On May 27, 2015
Back2Bust:
This is a reminder to all it may
concern. they said they were going
to crush Biafra in 3 days but it
didn't happen the way they
expected and they were surprised. a
nation couldn't conquer a little
region in 3 years with all the
support they got from Britain,
Russia. God was with Biafra. just
like Gen. Ojukwu said " no power in
black Africa can subdue Biafra" and
it is true. Our fathers staked their
lives for our freedom and now it is
our time to make this a reality with
the help of GOD. Let us Arise, and
posses that which is Ours. Biafra
shall live and not die. the time is
now. don't give up the fight. All the
external enemies couldn't crush
Biafra. Long Live Biafra. Freedom
has come. GOD is with us..
u and this ur yeye Biafra. una never tire? U and person fight, the person beat u blue/ black yet u still for ground dey make mouth nawaoooooo!

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by dunkem21(m): 9:53pm On May 27, 2015
erunz:

Hey ..You made my day.

So there are Nigerians still thinking on their feet?

It is the new dimension we will be going now to bust this habit of ruling by proxy.

13 Likes

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by toyibhabib: 9:57pm On May 27, 2015
President-electon the TVC just said: "...in the short run, we will not use the marketers for the PMS importation...we shall give all our local PMS needs that NNPC cannot refine to foreign firms to refine for us and pay them the cost of refining...we shall provide transport to ship crude to and from the foreign refineries and pay the cost of refining for us...I believe that will remove the subsidy fraud in te short run...when I give you 200,000bpd to refine, you must give me the equivalent outputs that it will bring in kerosene, PMS, Diesel etc... ...But in the long run, we shall encourage local refineries..." Isn't someone talking sense? I believe my support for GMB is bringing result even before he assumes office... Who said we cannot fight corruption in the subsidy regime!!! Seyi odetola Chief economic analyst from U.K

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by dunkem21(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2015
Is that what he told Cameron ..

..Was he warning Nigerians from London

..On which occasion was this warning issued

12 Likes

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by freecitizn: 10:01pm On May 27, 2015
Sai Baba! Let's see action from Friday, it'll speak more than a thousand words. Jail and severely punish a few scape goats that have been eating the yam! And watch the rest fall in line. The goats have eaten enough of our yams and are fat. Now, we want asun!

8 Likes

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by dkronicle(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2015
We hope so
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by bruno419(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2015
Sending a warning from uk?

baba should keep mute and do his job

7 Likes

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by ammyluv2002(f): 10:21pm On May 27, 2015
I'm watching
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by lilwayneme(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2015
we already now baba...we're ready
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 27, 2015
Noted!
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 27, 2015
grin

Gej must be shitting in his pants now. No way he would escape probe. No wonder his wife was screaming jail during the election campaigns. They all know the level of damage they've inflicted on the country hence they want another four years to cover it up. Gej has succesfully blown the chances of a future Niger delta president because his wastefulness and high libido for corruption will forever live in the memory of sane nigerians. Good riddance

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Burger01(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2015
Thank God the goats are gone. Our yams were badly eaten. We still have some left. We would build on what we have left. Nigeria shall be great again..smiley

Long live my president-elect Buhari

Long live Nigeriasmiley

22 Likes

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Firefire(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2015
I hope Buhari will not fight his corruption only on the pages of newspapers and online ?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by omenka(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2015
People wen get ear make dem hear oo!! Nor come dey say dem nor warn you oo!!

Ignorance is no defence I LAW oo!!

baybeeboi:

Bros, i follow you wonder oo.
Buhari wei dei London naim d talk all this things for Nigeria on wednesday, abi him get clone?
Na so una go wonder until una wander enter England.

Awon Bolton Wanderers.

10 Likes

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by kennydee05(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2015
Baba has come...
In his speech and thought, this man is Presidential. Even will all the PhD Jonathan has he hasn't meet the composure in Mohammad Buhari leadership skills. I like a certificatless man to be my president and the world will respect 170 Million Nigerians including the common man on the street to PhD holder that will only enrich the few and allow the world to look down on Nigerians.
God please grant Mohammad Buhari good health.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by khalifer(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2015
change we all Nigerians wanted, so do it. We are ready

2 Likes

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by AIZubair(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2015
Aha Baba. Tell them!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) / FIRS Workers Threaten Strike Over Fowler’s Handover To Abiodun Aina / Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.