Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,883 members, 7,798,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop (2122 Views)

My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? / When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again / Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop by Chay(f): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2006
My friend's been cheating on her boyfriend with a guy who's been her friend for awhile. the thing is her boyfriend's crazy about her. I've spoken to her about it and she actually stopped but started again with the same guy. She says she doesn't enjoy sleeping with her boyfriend. Then why be with him i ask but she never gives a straight answer. The irony about this whole thing is, this other guy has a girlfriend as well. What do i do to get this girl to stop?

I need some good advice pls.
Re: She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop by kiki(f): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2006
i don't know wat to say cos if u tell ur friend it might end up bad and if u don't tell him he might get mad dat u knew about it and u didn't tell him but plainly is like she don't want to be with your friend so y do u want to stop her is just ur friend that needs to knoww about it and not from u but thro another means and move on
Re: She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop by Chay(f): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2006
Thanks for that Kiki.
Re: She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop by hotangel2(f): 12:24am On Sep 15, 2006
Ooode je ki eleru gbe eru re? That is to say: Let the owner of a load, carry his/her load.

The owner of a party say he wan kill chicken, people wey wan chop say na cow he must to kill. See me see wahala?

-------
Okay sweetie, I totally understand that you are trying to be a good friend and everything. But if you've talked to your friend about this already, why not just let it go? I mean you can't force her to do things she doesn't want to do. You can advice her (which you've already done), and the rest is up to her.

Now, don't take matters into your hand, because well, your friend will soon see what she's looking for inside that deep hole she's digging.

Don't tell her boyfriend anything, don't tell the other boy's girlfriend anything, just let things flow. You've done your part as a good friend. What more can you do? NOTHING!
Re: She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop by Ugwumba(m): 12:35am On Sep 15, 2006
If she doesn't enjoy sleeping with her boyfriend, what is she doing with him?

Is the boy loaded, in which case, there is your reason why she wont leave him.

Poor guy, hope he finds out soon sha, but not through you oh!!!

With this situation, na you dem go take settle if you meddle.
Re: She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop by kolabode: 1:26am On Sep 15, 2006
She's is a prostitute dont mind her

1 Like

Re: She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop by kiki(f): 4:23am On Sep 15, 2006
prostitue? wat u mean a prostitute is not like she's sleeping with different kinda of men for money sweetie go look for the meaning of prostitute in a dictionary
Re: She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop by iice(f): 4:36am On Sep 15, 2006
Ahahahahahaha,
@Topic, you have done your part, the guy will find out eventually
Re: She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop by mamaput(f): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2006
kolabode:

She's is a prostitute don't mind her

Hiss hisss hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop by jaybaby(f): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2006
Hmmmmmmmmm let her be- not sure if she really knows what she WANTS!

ok she cliams her Bf is not good in bEd -Wat is she still doin wiv Him? mab he is Gud in DROPPING! grin grin grin
& i bet u that the other Guy does not give her anytin -she dey do osho FREE STUPID GURL angry angry angry angry
Re: She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop by kokoletz(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2006
Omo man pickin dey suffer o one man dey spend money another dey spend body. Haaa God dey
Re: She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop by iykedee: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2007
U should really do the noble thing here, since u know the bf loves her so much, it's unfair to see him suffer. U have to sleep with him to even the score, that way everybody has sinned and would need forgiveness.
Re: She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop by opokonwa(m): 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2007
Mind your own business.
Re: She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop by bright007(f): 5:30am On Jun 17, 2011
give me her no,i hav got the best solution to dis
Re: She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop by deniyor: 6:06am On Jun 17, 2011
She's a ho and very dishonorable. Now I understand she's your friend and you have done all you can to dissuade her. However I would advice to watch out what kind of friends you keep.
Re: She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop by MMM2(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2011
op

start fu-cking his BF,

then she will stop cheating. angry
Re: She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop by Excelboi(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2011
bright007:

give me her no,i hav got the best solution to dis
smh, check am for d date aboki,na now u wan collect am for in numba,kai
Re: She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop by idnole4(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2011
kokoletz:

Omo man pickin dey suffer o one man dey spend money another dey spend body. Haaa God dey
grin grin grin

iykedee:

U should really do the noble thing here, since u know the bf loves her so much, it's unfair to see him suffer. U have to sleep with him to even the score, that way everybody has sinned and would need forgiveness.

Do you really meant this as an advice?

@poster. You've done your part by giving advice. And, if thats not enough to make your friend realize what she was doing wasn't the right thing, just stay out of it completely.
Re: She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop by techgeniusworld(m): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? / If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.