Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. (87856 Views)

The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by coolcharm(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Exactly
Especially if you know he will use it against you,you don't need to tell him about every man that has poked you
Unnecessary detail
If you worked as a hooker( ashawo) and has turned a new leaf,you are free to keep that detail to yourself
It's not necessary to share all that worthless tale in order to appear honest
Old things are passed away,leave them that way
He isn't telling you all of his so you need to keep yours too
Don't show out yourself in a terrible light and destroy your reputation by blabbing about details of your past,destroying yourself with your own mouth.
If you had 5 abortions ,must you talk about them with your man?
What for?
Has he told you how many abortions he sponsored?
O ho
So why the details

Eh? Hooker? Hmm that one is strong o.
I'd rather she told me. So I can find out if my love for her has enough shock absorbers to keep us going.

Aswear,if I find out somehow by my self, na only she go carry herself waka go. grin

4 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by benedictac(f): 12:11pm On May 28, 2015
hopeforcharles:

What is he later founds out?
My type of Man will never use it against a woman no matter what, but if he founds out outside it might be more disastrous than ever. What do u think she should do about telling him.

I don't see any reason why I should be telling him for no reason, but if he ever asks I will tell him the truth.
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by BABE3: 12:12pm On May 28, 2015
No relationship can truly grow if you go on holding back. If you remain clever and go on safeguarding yourself, only personalities meet, and the essential centers remain alone. Then only your mask is related, not you. Whenever such things happen, there are four persons in a relationship, not two. Two false persons go on meeting, and two real people remain world apart.

That's why it's hard to find a TRUE relationship of any kind. Different masks, hidden secrets, all built on a false foundation. We all know the thing about lies; you tell one lie, you need 200 lies to cover it up. grin

Then again, the ultimate goal of most is to get/remain married or attached to someone. To most, that goal surpasses the importance of a meaningful and true relationship.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by 9jatatafo(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2015
Even if the child she is carrying is not her husband's own she should keep it secret? Damn this is evil. A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secret

6 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Cryxtal(f): 12:14pm On May 28, 2015
hopeforcharles:

What is he later founds out?
My type of Man will never use it against a woman no matter what, but if he founds out outside it might be more disastrous than ever. What do u think she should do about telling him.
Maybe u are different. But not every man thinks that way

1 Like

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by SisterCaro(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2015
I can see many comments about people with dirty secrets talking about openness and honesty, biko where is your own openness and honesty? Im not saying its not good to be open and honest but its very easy for someone with a bruised face to give a solution to a mole on another's back.

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by ArchEnemy(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2015
Gaborone:
I beg to differ...I don't agree with Number 3.

You cheat on your spouse, you tell them, otherwise, every other day in the marriage would be a lie. If confessing sounds like a difficult thing to do, then stay away from the crime.

It's one of those things that doesnt just go away, and confessing it to God alone isn't enough; you have to confess it to the other party who you swore to be faithful to.

^^^^
This is the message we should preach, not deceit through silence.
who is this angel?

5 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Trottle: 12:20pm On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:

And those enquiries will reveal who she slept with on campus and everywhere else?
As long as a man is not a virgin himself,the yoking is equal
Everyone has a past
what if he is a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by KENNSAMMY(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2015
by the time i get to knw those secretes, i will believe there are still numerous other secrete capable of subverting the peace of the family.
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by tellwisdom: 12:21pm On May 28, 2015
The women on family section too talk. angry...you people talk too much...arrrrgg angry angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by SisterCaro(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2015
BABE3:
No relationship can truly grow if you go on holding back. If you remain clever and go on safeguarding yourself, only personalities meet, and the essential centers remain alone. Then only your mask is related, not you. Whenever such things happen, there are four persons in a relationship, not two. Two false persons go on meeting, and two real people remain world apart.

That's why it's hard to find a TRUE relationship of any kind. Different masks, hidden secrets, all built on a false foundation. We all know the thing about lies; you tell one lie, you need 200 lies to cover it up. grin

Then again, the ultimate goal of most is to get/remain married or attached to someone. To most, that goal surpasses the importance of a meaningful and true relationship.

you have always been 100 in all your relationships?

1 Like

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by 9jatatafo(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2015
BABE3:

We all have secrets and some secrets should be secret provided it don't affect the relationship. I don't care how many men my wife dated before I met her but she has to be sincere to me the moment we started dating and I will do same.

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 28, 2015
jmoore:
Anyway, I will marry a virgin. 100% worry-free from past

No need to worry if she aborted or fuc*** 1,000 guys.

Make una continue dey hide oh... When the truth forces itself out, be ready to bear the consequences.

I know virgins who are more adept at giving blowwjobs than veteran hookers; virgins with loose rectums. Dey dia dey mumu yourself. All of it only boils down to what this thread encourages; speak not the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 28, 2015
kilode100:

Coming clean you say?... Who has it helped
It's only below average men that are interested in such nonsense.... What will it achieve to sit down with a man that there is no guarantee that he will be there till death do us part to tell him dirt's about my past...

Anyway the truth is that there is no man born of a woman that can handle my past.
1,I have sucked many unwashed ass holes...
2,I used to like been beaten before getting fhucked.
3,I love foursome a lot... I take on three guys at once..
4,I lost count of abortions but I ve two adorable kids to call mine now.
5,I ve repented completely.

Do you still think I should spill

Marriage should not be built on fraud. Any information that you feel may impact the decision on whether or not to sign the dotted lines should be revealed to the other party to enable them make a decision with a clear mind. Anything outside that is fraud and should not be encouraged.

There are many that can handle what you just wrote and there are many that cannot. Let them make the decision for themselves and not you.

Any marriage built on fraud will go down in disaster. Some in 1 month, some in 5 years and some in 20 years. Choose your timeline. God does not bless fraud.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 28, 2015
Gaborone:
I beg to differ...I don't agree with Number 3.

You cheat on your spouse, you tell them, otherwise, every other day in the marriage would be a lie. If confessing sounds like a difficult thing to do, then stay away from the crime.

It's one of those things that doesnt just go away, and confessing it to God alone isn't enough; you have to confess it to the other party who you swore to be faithful to.

^^^^
This is the message we should preach, not deceit through silence.

1 Like

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 28, 2015
1stCitizen:

Marriage should not be built on fraud. Any information that you feel may impact the decision on whether or not to sign the dotted lines should be revealed to the other party to enable them make a decision with a clear mind. Anything outside that is fraud and should not be encouraged.

There are many that can handle what you just wrote and there are many that cannot. Let them make the decision for themselves and not you.

Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 28, 2015
I hope nairaland men are seeing this open call to cuckoldry? grin. Why won't they call us misogynists when we nip all their rubbish in the bud!

TV01
Coogar
Pickabeau1.

Your thoughts are needed in this gem of a thread. grin

4 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Do you know the clients of those prostitutes are men
Are they revealing those?
How many girls here can tell us their fiancé or husband has confessed to patronizing and paying for prostitutes?
But you want the prostitutes to confess abi
Some things are better left alone
Old things are passed away
I hear many boys in boarding schools engage in homosexuality
How many men here have confessed to their girlfriends and wives that they were one of those boys?

Are you are
Men take a lot of their past to their graves,ladies should too

The men too ought to confess. That they are doing the wrong thing shouldn't make it acceptable.

3 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by joseph1832(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:
What things should you keep

1. Things you know will shatter him emotionally
.for instance a woman,a friend's mom here was teaching me to cook native soup and told me some not so good things about my MIL,claiming she treated my FIL badly.I will be a fool to tell those things to my husband.The consequences will be far reaching so I will be taking that info,true or false to my grave.

2.Details of issues in your own birth family.
Believe me your hubby ain't telling you all of his
So don't go painting your siblings and parents in a terrible light.Some stories you must tell obviously but always leave some details that have to do with family integrity to yourself.Keep your parent's and family honor where necessary especially if you fear it may be used to taunt you as some immature men do[.

3 your infidelity ..
This is a controversial one,I believe in faithfulness ,let me make that clear first of all.Women being emotional beings feel the guilt of infidelity more than men.It is wrong to cheat,I will not condone it and by Gods grace will never .However,if you happen to err as humans often do and are remorseful, repent and confess to your God and take that secret to your grave. Revealing it can be disastrous and will serve no purpose.Just go and sin no more .If you are a habitual cheat,of course you should seek divorce rather than living in deception.

Are you now saying men are the only one who taunt their wives and women don't do such?.

4 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by stepo707: 12:27pm On May 28, 2015
well for me i normally ask direct questions, and since i know i have done some bad things, i come clean and would expect my gf,fiance or wife to do same.There is what we call karma, and so if she lies and karma comes knocking, she will be on her own.But if she had told me all, then i can always be with here and protect her.
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by 2scorehigh(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2015
Well, I'll say it depends on the type of man you have and how powerful his psychological bulletproof is.

But as for me, hmmmmm, it's a different ball game altogether and there's no way out.

Nne, whatever you tell me will be used against you. Whatever you don't tell me will be used against you.

So think about that carefully before you start blabbling.
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by jmoore(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2015
Timbuktou:

I know virgins who are more adept at giving blowwjobs than veteran hookers; virgins with loose rectums. Dey dia dey mumu yourself. All of it only boils down to what this thread encourages; speak not the truth.
Of course you always know them, you also know the name of animals that live on Mars. All virgins give blowjobs? Dey dia dey mumu yourself.

1 Like

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by BABE3: 12:30pm On May 28, 2015
SisterCaro:
you have always been 100 in all your relationships?

No. Definitely not. I'll be the first to admit. Oh, I wear my masks.

However, it's something I'm trying hard to change. Lies of any kind is burden. It's beautiful when you have someone you don't have to wear your masks around. It's even more beautiful when you don't need those masks at all.

The truth hurts because we've been forced to believe lies.

4 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 28, 2015
The ashawo part maybe difficult to keep because the woman will live in perpetual anxiety of being found out. The woman must have a strong mind for this kind of secret unfortunately such things have a way of coming to light. All things can be forgiven with the right person. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by duran2059(m): 12:32pm On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:

It is not lying
The person sinned, is remorseful and repented
Where is the lying in it?
Living in it is lying
The way you reason sha! lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 28, 2015
jmoore:

Of course you always know them, you also know the name of animals that live in Mars. Dey dia dey mumu yourself.

You may choose to ignore reality, it doesn't mean it's not reality, though. After all, Onila is a virgin, isn't she?

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by AZeD1(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2015
How do you build a marriage on fraud and deceit?

If you cannot be open, then don't expect your partner to be open.

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by SisterCaro(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2015
BABE3:

No. Definitely not. I'll be the first to admit. Oh, I wear my masks.

However, it's something I'm trying hard to change. Lies of any kind is burden. It's beautiful when you have someone you don't have to wear your masks around. It's even more beautiful when you don't need those masks at all.

The truth hurts because we've been forced to believe lies.
Its always easier to give advice we have never lived by ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by BABE3: 12:35pm On May 28, 2015
9jatatafo:

We all have secrets and some secrets should be secret provided it don't affect the relationship. I don't care how many men my wife dated before I met her but she has to be sincere to me the moment we started dating and I will do same.

hmm. I hear that all the time. Do we all have secrets or its just something we tell ourselves to make ourselves feel better about our secrets?

1 Like

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by hopeforcharles(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2015
Cryxtal:
Maybe u are different. But not every man thinks that way
True talk.
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by emmanude(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2015
The best way to live before or after marriage is to stay as clean as possible,we are all humans tho,prone to bleep up every now and then,but we should all THINK b4 we do,because what ever is hidden no matter how deep could be revealed sonner or later.... an honest opinion.

1 Like

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by BABE3: 12:36pm On May 28, 2015
SisterCaro:

Its always easier to give advice we have never lived by ourselves.

I wasn't giving an advice. I was airing my thoughts. I never said anyone "should" or "must" do anything in my post.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.