Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures (102581 Views)

Doctor Amputates A Healthy Baby Who Was Thought To Have Died In The Womb (Pics) / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back / Expectant Mum Suffers Womb Rupture In Police Cell (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by lastchild: 11:08am On May 31, 2015
ifeness:

How did that prove the existence of a God? Why wasn't that explained in the Bible?
and the creature you just watched in pics were done by you

Bro there's God,no matter how logical anyone can be,I was an atheist for years till what pursuing me pursued me to God

3 Likes

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by luckman20(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2015
The Quran explained this 1435years ago

Masha Allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by An2elect2(f): 11:10am On May 31, 2015
God only you, only you can do this.... Look how beautiful smiley
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by kestolove95(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2015
2nd to d last pic dat piking get gemu ne?
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nicepoker(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2015
I WITNESSED MY OWN FORMATION
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Chanchit: 11:12am On May 31, 2015
@Koastar, you should have warned us of viewers discretion. I nearly fainted seeing some of those pix, I get Malaria abeg.

2 Likes

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by 0merta(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2015
I refuse to believe I was once like this.

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by ladionline: 11:14am On May 31, 2015
Chanchit:
@OP, you should have warned us of viewers discretion. I nearly fainted seeing some of those pix, I get Malaria abeg.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by cozy7(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Awww! I can't wait to experience it

So loving & Perfect
Most ladies I've met say they're scared of child bearing....but u my dear are waiting? Woow! This write up is amazing, but you're more amazing.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by ewizard1: 11:15am On May 31, 2015
Great God!
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 11:20am On May 31, 2015
ifeness:
Shows God didn't create humans. Sexual union did.

Yesso, just like the coming together of the internet and computer created Facebook; Mack Zukerberg did not create it.

Just as the phone or computer you used to type what you typed created itself from the different components making it up without the manufacturer.

Just let your brain think my guy. You need help.

5 Likes

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by egbaguy: 11:20am On May 31, 2015
Allahu Akbar!!!!!!!!!!! And some foolish idiots will say we came to d world tru one stupid 'big bang" theory

2 Likes

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by wunmi590(m): 11:21am On May 31, 2015
Who says the living God has a rival?
Lord I praise your holy name, me and my generation would forever worship and thank you.

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 11:24am On May 31, 2015
And one fool called an atheist or an evolutionist would attribute this to chance...

Any atheist that quotes me or tries to contest the fact that an intelligent being is behind child birth is mad... angry...nonsense set of people...theyve read so many books until they are mad... angry

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 11:25am On May 31, 2015
ifeness:

How did that prove the existence of a God? Why wasn't that explained in the Bible?

That's why you should believe the Qur'an. All the stages were perfectly explained in it.

[b]“We have created man out of an extraction of clay (the origin of Fluid). Then we turn it into Fluid and settle it in a firm receptacle. We then turn Fluid into a clot (‘alaqah) (literally, something hanging, that is, from the womb) which we then transmute into a lump (mudghah). We then create bones which we clothe with flesh. Then, we transmute it into a new mode (of ensoulment)-blessed be then Allah, the best of creators.”(The Holy Quran, 23:14).

O MEN! If you are in doubt as to the [truth of] resurrection, [remember that,] verily, We have created [every one of] you out of dust, then out of a drop of sperm, then out of a germ-cell, then out of an embryonic lump complete [in itself] and yet incom­plete so that We might make [your origin] clear unto you. And whatever We will [to be born] We cause to rest in the [mothers’] wombs for a term set [by Us], and then We bring you forth as infants and [allow you to live] so that [someof] you might attain to maturity: for among you are such as are caused to die [in childhood], just as many a one of you is reduced in old age to a most abject state, ceasing to know anything of what he once knew so well. And [if, O man, thou art still in doubt as to resur­rection, consider this:] thou canst see the earth dry and lifeless - and [suddenly,] when We send down waters upon it,it stirs and swells and puts forth every kind of lovely plant![/b]

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by raphroye: 11:26am On May 31, 2015
koastar:
21. 26 Weeks

22. 6 months.The little human is getting ready to leave the uterus.It turns upside down because it will be easier to get out this way

23. 36 weeks. The child will see the world in 4 weeks

You reading this, this is how you were formed. smiley

Photo Credit: Incredible Photos: How A Child is Born.
Swedish photographer Lennart Nilsson spent 12 years of his life taking pictures of the foetus developing in the womb. These incredible photographs were taken with conventional cameras with macro lenses, an endoscope and scanning electron microscope. Nilsson used a magnification of hundreds of thousands and “worked” right in the womb. His first photo of the human foetus was taken in 1965.
God is bigger than what people say

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 11:28am On May 31, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Scary.
Lol..I understand you...a being forming inside right?.....Scary!
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by yogun(f): 11:29am On May 31, 2015
Wow!!!
God you are awesome
This is how my babies formed? Jehovah!!!!
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by mickypholly(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2015
God is so great indeed
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by laclass(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2015
Wow is really amazing

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by MrHighSea: 11:31am On May 31, 2015
Lost for words xcept to say, GOD BLESS D WOMEN. Dy tolerate Dad's thrustin, Foetus turnin n kickin and its miraculous birth.

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by salbis(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2015
rainyday:
O God, pls bless me n all d ttc women with d fruit of d womb,let us experience this amazing gift of life. No one can do it but You
You will experience such in the nearest future in Jesus name.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by ufotty2001: 11:33am On May 31, 2015
the way am seeing it. it seems men are d major creator of baby than wemen.. sperm is wonderful but still we still have thousands of men that waste their sperm daily.. ashawo joint..
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 11:34am On May 31, 2015
That's why we should believe the Qur'an. All the stages were perfectly explained in it, despite the fact that Muhammad was not a scientist.

[b]“We have created man out of an extraction of clay (the origin of Fluid). Then we turn it into Fluid and settle it in a firm receptacle. We then turn Fluid into a clot (‘alaqah) (literally, something hanging, that is, from the womb) which we then transmute into a lump (mudghah). We then create bones which we clothe with flesh. Then, we transmute it into a new mode (of ensoulment)-blessed be then Allah, the best of creators.”(The Holy Quran, 23:14).

O MEN! If you are in doubt as to the [truth of] resurrection, [remember that,] verily, We have created [every one of] you out of dust, then out of a drop of sperm, then out of a germ-cell, then out of an embryonic lump complete [in itself] and yet incom­plete so that We might make [your origin] clear unto you. And whatever We will [to be born] We cause to rest in the [mothers’] wombs for a term set [by Us], and then We bring you forth as infants and [allow you to live] so that [someof] you might attain to maturity: for among you are such as are caused to die [in childhood], just as many a one of you is reduced in old age to a most abject state, ceasing to know anything of what he once knew so well. And [if, O man, thou art still in doubt as to resur­rection, consider this:] thou canst see the earth dry and lifeless - and [suddenly,] when We send down waters upon it,it stirs and swells and puts forth every kind of lovely plant![/b]

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by allgoodlight(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2015
Creation started with fertilization yet some heartless ladies abort a child they can't create after tempoary enjoyment of sin to the glory of satanic ritual of abortion while some blind scientist says there is no God yet acknowledge inventions of past scientist and brilliant mind with their vast knowledge they are worst than illiterate person that believed in God i called this Mystery of God's Technology it is only a stupid person that say there is no God yet enjoy his creation so dump.God bless us all who laud God through is creation can hear someone shout halleluyah of likes.

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by macof(m): 11:35am On May 31, 2015
Pinocchioo:
And some scientists will still argue that there is no creator and God doesn't exist, and that humans were formed from Spirogyra .

No scientist says there's no creator...how ever Creator and God don't mean the same thing
Btw how does this prove ur god?

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by ufotty2001: 11:36am On May 31, 2015
why then men waste their sperm
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Iolite(f): 11:37am On May 31, 2015
rainyday:
O God, pls bless me n all d ttc women with d fruit of d womb,let us experience this amazing gift of life. No one can do it but You

AMEEN

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Rexeffiom(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Awww! I can't wait to experience it

So loving & Perfect
If u dnt mind we can start making ours (me & u) wink
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by nlesor: 11:41am On May 31, 2015
God is great.Thanks for the gift of life, I'm so greatful
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by fairygeh(f): 11:43am On May 31, 2015
Oh my God,this is wonderful, I just can't wait to have my babies kiss
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by samtopy(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2015
Embryology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Interesting Things About Veiled Births / Herbal Hips And Butt Enlargement Supplement / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.