Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures (102593 Views)

Doctor Amputates A Healthy Baby Who Was Thought To Have Died In The Womb (Pics) / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back / Expectant Mum Suffers Womb Rupture In Police Cell (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Awww! I can't wait to experience it

So loving & Perfect

Same here, dunno if we can experience it together and share same excitement...

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by favourelisha(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2015
All the time
wave1:
God is good.....
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by onlyson16(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2015
Nikyluv:
Hmmmm!,
pix be like say na snake dey form
nd ur the snake
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 31, 2015
Look at how irritating we look, and yet its us same humans dar doi gra gra on earth.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by onlyson16(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2015
spicykev:
wonderful
of ur body
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Adwexky(m): 2:04pm On May 31, 2015
Pinocchioo:
And some scientists will still argue that there is no creator and God doesn't exist, and that humans were formed from Spirogyra .

It is only a fool that proclaim that there is no God, whereas His works are marvelous in their sight.

Even the former 1st Lady of Nigeria proclaimed that
#ThereIsGodooo
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Rexyl(m): 2:07pm On May 31, 2015
The way of God man knoweth not. He is omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient. To him be the glory, honour and adoration.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by pappizeezu: 2:08pm On May 31, 2015
ammyluv2002:
So loving & Perfect
Nice one
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by patrickgeddes: 2:08pm On May 31, 2015
nice publication...... very educative
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by zonax(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2015
And later now one mumu fool will tell me there is no God.
May Amadioha visit you with five star thunder.
God you are indeed great
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Angel4lif(f): 2:18pm On May 31, 2015
rainyday:
O God, pls bless me n all d ttc women with d fruit of d womb,let us experience this amazing gift of life. No one can do it but You
Amen to that wonderful prayers of urs my dearie.the lord said thou shall not be barren,so may he accomplish his Covenant words in our in Jesus name Amen!

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 31, 2015
Smh. I thought the comments would be something about how breathtaking and amazing science is. Of course not.

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by thinkingimpact: 2:21pm On May 31, 2015
While people are busy eulogizing God for this incredible process of human formation, it is disappointing that the same set of people didn't care to ask the question of "why" which is important for a continuing research. Frankly, human formation is quite complex that it may take a considerable length of time to fully understand the basics behind it. However, it is unfair to just keep attributing everything to an imaginary being rather than looking for a research understanding of the process.

Before you start crucifying me, I am a christian, but interested in using logical and methodological approach to something complex rather than giving up and just say well, it's God's work. There is more to what meets the eyes- this is why we are able to use, for example, the Internet and other technologies, otherwise we'd be in our caves hoping some imaginary beings would solve our problems, like our fore fathers did centuries ago.

2 Likes

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 31, 2015
thinkingimpact:
While people are busy eulogizing God for this incredible process of human formation, it is disappointing that the same set of people didn't care to ask the question of "why" which is important for a continuing research. Frankly, human formation is quite complex that it may take a considerable length of time to fully understand the basics behind it. However, it is unfair to just keep attributing everything to an imaginary being rather than looking for a research understanding of the process.

Before you start crucifying me, I am a christian, but interested in using logical and methodological approach to something complex rather than giving up and just say well, it's God's work. There is more to what meets the eyes- this is why we are able to use, for example, the Internet and other technologies, otherwise we'd be in our caves hoping some imaginary beings would solve our problems, like our fore fathers did centuries ago.

The difference between the developed and developing world. Not one person cared to ask how these beautiful pictures were taken.

Science and technology. Not prayer.

2 Likes

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by sphinx54: 2:24pm On May 31, 2015
koastar:
17. 18 weeks.Approximately 14 cm.The foetus can now perceive sounds from the outside world

18. 19 Weeks

19. 20 weeks.Approximately 20 cm.Woolly hair, known as lanugo, covers the entire head

20. 24 Weeks
Na igbo baby ooo. See the big flat nose grin
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 31, 2015
ammyluv2002:

So loving & Perfect
e dey sweet only wen the sperm is introduced u know grin
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 31, 2015
One day, you people will stop disappointing me. One day.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by tundeotunba(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2015
God is wonderful!
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by pressplay55: 2:37pm On May 31, 2015
rubbish my sperm can not be that slow, it moves faster like a propel luncher.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by OgaTheTop2: 2:41pm On May 31, 2015
Nikyluv:
Hmmmm!,

pix be like say na snake dey form
Walahi, funny people pflenty for nairalandgrin
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:41pm On May 31, 2015
Wow
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by amarachi06(f): 2:45pm On May 31, 2015
spicykev:
wonderful
Na so we dey for our belly. ooooo Nature is too hard to crack.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by kenx1(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2015
God bless my mum........i will make u proud kiss
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by zanga420: 2:50pm On May 31, 2015
ammyluv2002:

So loving & Perfect
this ur comment, I just dey wonder the number of pms, replies n offers, even stalking it'll fetch u from nl boys. Enjoy
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by kikelomojessy(f): 2:52pm On May 31, 2015
Some of the pics looks like wildlife and some are scary!!! God is good! No one can tell precisely when the bones starts forming no matter how hard they try, God will always suspercede human wisdom in all areas.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by CHIAAGROHONEY: 2:57pm On May 31, 2015
THIS KIND GOD OO, I NEVER SEE YOUR TYPE OO! BLESSED BE YOUR HOLY NAME! HE IS WONDERFUL,HE SOLELY DESIGN THIS PROCESS! AND FOR EVERY HUMAN BEING,GOD MORNITORS IT WELL TO ENSURE SAFE DELIVERY! ALSO HE ATTACK TALENT/DESTINY TO EVERYONE RIGHT INSIDE THE WOMB.HE LOVES US,THANK YOU JEHOVA!
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by oncoded(m): 2:58pm On May 31, 2015
After all these Great Formation of Miracle, some fools will still go ahead and believe the no God bullshit. God Punish Fools. There is God ohh.

THANK YOU LORD.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 31, 2015
And a stupid girl will still go ahead to abort this wonderful creature.GOD IS AMAZING
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by ammyluv2002(f): 3:12pm On May 31, 2015
MrChukwudiChuks:

Same here, dunno if we can experience it together and share same excitement...
lol...funny
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by ammyluv2002(f): 3:12pm On May 31, 2015
pappizeezu:

Nice one
Thanks cheesy
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by ammyluv2002(f): 3:14pm On May 31, 2015
zanga420:
this ur comment, I just dey wonder the number of pms, replies n offers, even stalking it'll fetch u from nl boys. Enjoy
Abi o! But i was only speaking from the heart sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Interesting Things About Veiled Births / Herbal Hips And Butt Enlargement Supplement / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.