Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? (49077 Views)

Blackberry Or Nokia C6? / How Much Is Nokia C6 Or Nokia X6 / Sony Ericsson k7001 WAP Configuration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2005
I'm a gadget freak and have used lot of phones and have come across a lot. In my opinion, I think Sony Ericsson is the best when it comes to feature and prices-wise.

Nokia has been the world's best because of their good marketing. So you might find it easier to find its applications on the Internet.

Any time you compair a Nokia and Sony Ericsson of the same capacity you'll come to see that Sony Ericsson is always ahead of Nokia, either price-wise or feature-wise. Anyone want to prove me wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by queen2(f): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2005
I like both...Nokia n sony erricson
I will go for sony ericcson, cuz thats the one im using @ the moment n its lovely grin
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by mamba(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2005
I'm also a gadget freak, and can tell you from experience that Sony Ericsson is better than Nokia in many ways. Sony Ericsson phones give you the best value for money with the best features overall.

I have a [Sony Ericsson] k750 and p910 and have never come across any Nokia phone that can compete with them. The only area where Nokia whoops Sony's ass is the series 60 segment with Nokia N70 and 6680.
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by hotangel2(f): 5:32am On Oct 17, 2005
Sony Erricson.
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by IAH(f): 11:59am On Oct 17, 2005
Samsung
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by Greatpeter(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2005
I disconcur totally.

Nokia is the best.
They are the hand sets world leaders.
Thier sets are rugged, cool and affordable.
I'll go for Nokia thousands times.
That's what I use now.

Samsung, Errickson are fragile.
Nokia is both for the rich and the poor.
They are bridging the gap between the rich and the poor.
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by cushman(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2005
If it isn't NOKIA...it's not thesame thing as NOKIA

Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by Greatpeter(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2005
cushman:

If it isn't NOKIA...it's not thesame thing as NOKIA

God bless you.
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by uchetobi(f): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2005
Nokia is more durable but very boring. The interphase doent change
sony erricsson on the other hand is very flash, more exciting but more fragile
so i guess it depends on the quality you need in a phone
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by cushman(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2005
What i believe is most Nokia phones have everything you'll ever need in a phone and in a computer
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2005
well i must agree with uchetobi and mamba...but i'm a nokia freak...so deal with it grin
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by uchetobi(f): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2005
@Traez it happens.. but arent you bored with it?? someone should tell nokia to change their interphase and be more creative really..
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by dovey(m): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2005
NOKIA is the best phone I have ever used. They are durable, affordable, reliable etc
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by cushman(m): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2005
dovey:

NOKIA is the best phone I have ever used. They are durable, affordable, reliable etc

You can say that again!
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by Greatpeter(m): 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2005
Ok Nokia is durable,affordable and reliable! tongue
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by niceguy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2005
Sony ericsson is the best because is the one I`m using now.
Nokia is good depend on the one u are using........God bless all Sony ericsson users.
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by DASKACE(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2005
Just a new Sony Ericsson convert after a long time been a die-hard Nokia fan.

Used a couple of Nokia phones of which if been compared to there Sony Ericksson equivalent, Nokia Phone is found way behind.

With my k700i, I can browse the internet using WAP or bluetooth, can use the media player, do live video recording of up to 1hr. Not even 7270 and other Nokia phones which falls in same price region can perform this tasks.

Can't wait to see some of yah Nokia fan to cum explore the wonderful world of Sony Ericsson.
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by kelvin(m): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2005
Nokia is the best.
They are the hand sets world leaders.
wink
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by mamba(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2005
thanks DISKACE, most Nokia users don't know what they are missing.
i'll use examples like k750i to compare, 2MP camera with autofocus(still the best camera in any phone built till date), bluetooth vers 2.0 (still the highest version in any phone till date)
RDS radio (still the 1st in any phone), radio transmitter accessory which you plug into ur k750 & it transmits signal from phone music player to any radio within 10meters on a dedicated channel( allows 2 enjoy mp3 in phone on ur car stereo).
List goes on.
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by mamba(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2005
Still on k750i, this phone doesn't even need a connectivity software cos all operating systems i've tried detects it as a USB mass storage device, it comes in handy as a flash drive complete with cable in box.
k750 is a basic java enabled phone comparable to Nokia 6230i which is its only competitor & the Sonyericsson whoops its ass in all areas with an extra activity botton that makes it multitasking.
Sonyericsson has continued to release mindblowing models which Nokia has no answer to recently. They have the technology in Ericsson & innovation in Sony electronics...
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by mamba(m): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2005
Someone mentioned Samsung here.. that person must be a pretty & sexy looking female cos Samsung's kinda built for women & not for gadget & techno freaks like me.. Siemens & Motorola are still manageable & no other manufacturer comes close to Sonyericsson or Nokia..
Samsung new D & E series, such as d500/600 & e720/730 are good though..
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by mosiate(f): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2005
in my own view,nokia is still the best
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by Greatpeter(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2005
Nokia is the king of all sets.
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by hotangel2(f): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2005
NOKIA PHONES SUCK!!!!!

Seriously when you see a Nokia phone, You just know it is a NOkia phone. Boring annoying and soo not fashionable. It's just the same ol' thang. Boring boring. The settings in each phone are all the same.. the same way u go into everything. the same old press something and * to unlock. The same ol thing. BORING BORING> SUCK SUCK. The lead the world phone ko.. they r the best ni. Jainsense ni nokia phones. Seriously. smiley
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by Greatpeter(m): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2005
Nokia is still the best no matter the criticism.
I am not saying anyone should fall in love with it, but let's face reality here.
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by hotangel2(f): 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2005
NOKIA IS UGLY! with tha two hand thing they always put in their commercial. It's just too simple. Very simple and cheap phone. Arghhhhhhh... May God not let me use Nokia in jesus name oo.
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by twinstaiye(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2005
Sony ericsson has an edge over Nokia. I first used T610 and since then, I knew I dont want to use another phone. When eventually it was stolen, I switched to Nokia 3200 which is a complete flop compare to sony ericsson. The infrared only works with phones and not compatible with some computers infrared. The wap browsing is cumbersome and to top it all the camera is too inferior. All Nokia phones cannot read your time of call. Too bad. Now that I am using K700i, wah o, that phone is superb. the video can record with limited time i.e you can record until your memory can allowed. What is more, Sony ericsson is the best.
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by madam: 11:06am On Oct 18, 2005
Try Sagem .... My X5m.. Its so cheap and rogged... has past the test of time... Sagem 4 life
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by niceguy(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2005
Madam, who are not talking of sagem my x anything here. the question was that SONY ERICSSON AND NOKIA which better.
and stop beating about the bush.
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by niceguy(m): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2005
Madam, we are not talking of sagem my x anything here. the question was that SONY ERICSSON AND NOKIA which better.
and stop beating about the bush.
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by cushman(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2005
hot-angel:

NOKIA IS UGLY! with tha two hand thing they always put in their commercial. It's just too simple. Very simple and cheap phone. Arghhhhhhh... May God not let me use Nokia in jesus name oo.

You'll definately change your mind... check this out;

www.nokia.co.uk/nokia/0,,18062,00.html
Re: Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? by madam: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2005
@niceguy... Yeye! of course i know what the question is.... Sony Ericsson or Nokia.... I say sagem..... ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic / How To Activate Mtn Welcome Back: N200 For 1gb, N1000 For 4gb / Useful Android Hidden Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.