Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK (3868 Views)

What Magu Told Buhari On SSS Allegations / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by dotcomnamename: 10:45am On May 28, 2015
Buhari on Economy Class flying Back to Nigeria.

Flamboyantless

What a president!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 10:46am On May 28, 2015
Just for the main time noni, baba go ride Presidential Jet.

Saki,a se otiele economy lon wo,pelu gbogbo i am mouthed,am a bigss girl.o ra wa,we are flying on a fast track,first class cabin.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by sagr(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2015
Second to coment...no lele
Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2015
This is humility in its raw state.

The peoples general cool

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 11:04am On May 28, 2015
Hah ahaha ah hah the minute you enter ASO VILLA we will surely witness the CHANGE you have been screaming for and you will eat your very own HUMBLE PIE.. better concentrate on getting this country back on the right track.., ELECTION CAMPAIGNS ARE OVER .. we all accept you are the right person for the job now prove it..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 11:13am On May 28, 2015
No private jet expenses jare , era of militant fraudsters and yahoo president are over o grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 11:14am On May 28, 2015
voltron:
Hah ahaha ah hah the minute you enter ASO VILLA we will surely witness the CHANGE you have been screaming for and you will eat your very own HUMBLE PIE.. better concentrate on getting this country back on the right track.., ELECTION CAMPAIGNS ARE OVER .. we all accept you are the right person for the job now prove it..
yaba Yaba Yaba ;Do

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by otokx(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2015
Yeah, we can do it; God bless Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by AKMoney1(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2015
Sai Baba cheesy
Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by Mrco2: 12:11pm On May 28, 2015
I didn't vote this man but am loving him by the day not a fan of APC but I see hope in a Buhari led government.
God bless Buhari
God bless Oshibanjo
God bless all Nigerians
God bless Nigeria
This is a new Dawn

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by fx45(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
This is humility in its raw state.

The peoples general cool
Let's see what happens to all the jets in the Presidential Fleet....
Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by abduljabbar4(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2015
Haters can call it hypocrisy if they like.
No more 5 private jets
Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by abduljabbar4(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2015
Mrco2:
I didn't vote this man but am loving him by the day not a fan of APC but I see hope in a Buhari led government.
God bless Buhari
God bless Oshibanjo
God bless all Nigerians
God bless Nigeria
This is a new Dawn
My brother in the next 3 months you will regret ever voting for Gej

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by Koolmexxi(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2015
All na wash....
Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by BOLDIM(f): 1:27pm On May 28, 2015
May the Lord help GMB in discharging his duties to Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2015
Shey na by economic class dem day rule Nation ??
Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 28, 2015
Fools keep talking trash and going on hero- worship.

May 29th is here already! Let him bring the magic. We can't wait.
Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by jerome4u(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2015
That,s good, but after may 29 no more economic flight, nau private jet things
Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 28, 2015
All this one na eye-service. He is humble and different from other presidents....we get it. No need for all these pictures to constantly reinforce the idea.
If he really wants to prove himself let him sell all the presidential jets and continue travelling by commercial airlines when he assumes office.
Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by agabaI23(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2015
I'm surprised no one asked when that pic was taken. I flew with this guy some time in 2013 and I was right behind him in the queue before he checked leaving all of us behind. He was dressed exactly like this. Less than 24 hrs anyway
Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by CallMeFemi(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2015
Make this guy no do oju-aye for us joor
Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 28, 2015
Ode, he is working towards probably first class.

He's walking on the aisle doesn't mean he will end up in economy class.

Gullible fellow. undecided
Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by AWONEYAN(m): 8:01pm On May 28, 2015
Am not suprise though, in 2010 I flew the same economy class with from Lagos to Kaduna. I didn't even know it was him until we were about coming down....meanwhile okocha (footballer) was in d same flight, he was just doing some notice me attitude
Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by grandstar(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2015
agabaI23:
I'm surprised no one asked when that pic was taken. I flew with this guy some time in 2013 and I was right behind him in the queue before he checked leaving all of us behind. He was dressed exactly like this. Less than 24 hrs anyway

Your profile picture- was that you on the way to Heathrow grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by Dolarman(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2015
This is what a real leader looks like.

Buhari my Role Model
Fashola my Mentor
Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by agabaI23(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2015
grandstar:

Your profile picture- was that you on the way to Heathrow grin grin grin
Yea was paddling across Thames wink
Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by richidinho(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2015
This iz sucidal
Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by gibsonpally: 10:05pm On May 28, 2015
fx45:

Let's see what happens to all the jets in the Presidential Fleet....

He will given them to you grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari On Economy Class Flying Back To Nigeria From UK by dotcomnamename: 7:28am On May 29, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Ode, he is working towards probably first class.

He's walking on the aisle doesn't mean he will end up in economy class.

Gullible fellow. undecided

Na your father be ode. Not Buhari or anyone here.

Ediottttttttttt morerfvcker

(1) (Reply)

Top Saudi Cleric: "Burn All Churches" / Yoruba: Them Most Successful Ethnic Group In Nigeria / Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.