Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos (5329 Views)

PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Now An Evangelist / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Drama Trails Scrapping Of First Lady Titles, Offices In States-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:13am On May 28, 2015
What a relief!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 11:15am On May 28, 2015
Nice place for his trash grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Firefire(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
What a relief!!

CONGRATS!

I hope you are paying your LAWMA dues ?

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:17am On May 28, 2015
adeekiti:
Nice place for his trash grin

As in? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 11:21am On May 28, 2015
grin
NgeneUkwenu:

As in? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:21am On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

CONGRATS!

I hope you are paying your LAWMA dues ?

Yes Sir! Hope you will be in Abuja tomorrow as history is being made in Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 11:22am On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu u never see anything good from jonathan

a man ur dying to meet in person

a man ur entire unborn generation can't b like

a man who's an hour income will feed ur entire community for 3yrs

at d mere sight of GEJ u will wet and denounce ur BF

shame to ur husband( only if any man can condone ur trashy life)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by anonimi: 11:23am On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Yes Sir! Hope you will be in Abuja tomorrow as history is being made in Nigeria?

Abeg what history will be made tomorrow that has not been made by Obasanjo on 29 May 1999

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 11:27am On May 28, 2015
Guy wetin do u sef, she said her feelings and I don't see any reason why u should refer Her husband or generation in dis, freedom to choose whoever who u want
Taylor86:
NgeneUkwenu u never see anything good from jonathan

shame to ur husband( only if any man can condone ur trashy life)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:27am On May 28, 2015
Taylor86:
[s]NgeneUkwenu u never see anything good from jonathan

shame to ur husband( only if any man can condone ur trashy life)[/s]

Face Biafra!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by ORACLE1975(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2015
but why?
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 11:29am On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

its hitting the tanoids badly and its a disgrace that some people will be here still supporting a man who gave us a new year gift (subsidy) and we protested and he used the military against us. We suffered to get fuel an they took power from every home , how foolish can dey be? Sister I wish i fit make am to Abuja tomoro

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:30am On May 28, 2015
anonimi:

[s]Abeg what history will be made tomorrow that has not been made by Obasanjo on 29 May 1999[/s]

anonimi, what happened to your Crayon

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Firefire(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Not in town. I am 4,823.9 Air Distance in kilometers away. Returning in June after the ceremony.

I wish Nigeria and Nigerians well.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 11:30am On May 28, 2015
grin
NgeneUkwenu:

Face Biafra!
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by natnoble(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2015
yes his pictures may be thrown into d dustbins but his picture would always be in the minds of people whether for good or for bad.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:33am On May 28, 2015
adeekiti:
its hitting the tanoids badly and its a disgrace that some people will be here still supporting a man who gave us a new year gift (subsidy) and we protested and he used the military against us. We suffered to get fuel an they took power from every home , how foolish can dey be? Sister I wish i fit make am to Abuja tomoro

Ignore the pathetic losers who have sold their souls to poverty/misery! Thank God, we have finally redeemed them.

5 Gbosaa to Sai Baba!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 11:33am On May 28, 2015
adeekiti:
Guy wetin do u sef, she said her feelings and I don't see any reason why u should refer Her husband or generation in dis, freedom to choose whoever who u want

she said her feelings cos she's a nairaland moderator right

do u know how many times am being banned for supporting my own party

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Obipat(m): 11:34am On May 28, 2015
That's where It is suppose to be. I called my friend in onitsha that his brother Jonathan is coming home to stay with dem. He said and I quote, "GEJ is not my brother". Why is everybody denying him. Bye bye Jonathan
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 11:35am On May 28, 2015
Taylor86:

she said her feelings cos she's a nairaland moderator right

do u know how many times am being banned for supporting my own party
is she a moderator?
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 11:36am On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ignore the pathetic losers who have sold their souls to poverty/misery! Thank God, we have finally redeemed them.

5 Gbosaa to Sai Baba!
gboosa gboosa gboosa gboosa gboosa grin Yakata yakata for haterz grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by CSTR2: 11:36am On May 28, 2015
4 years into the old man's tenure, this asshat of an OP will still blame jonathan.
You guys are doing buhari a huge dis-service by creating enemies for him that will put undue pressure and ridicule on his govt.
By the time it begins to backfire, I hope nobody will start giving moral lectures on how the presidency is being desecrated.
People don't forget easily.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:37am On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

Not in town, I am 4,823.9 Air Distance in kilometers away. Returning in June after the ceremony.

I wish Nigeria and Nigerians well.

Shalom!

Wherever you are bros, Stay Blessed! And also stay away from the Children of anger, who had wished Nigeria Burned with the Outgoing President.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 11:37am On May 28, 2015
adeekiti:
is she a moderator?

y is her topics always making front page

abi u dey see d mods eye
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 11:38am On May 28, 2015
Taylor86:

y is her topics always making front page

abi u dey see d mods eye
bro let's embrace peace and support the incoming government too
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:40am On May 28, 2015
CSTR2:
4 [s]years into the old man's tenure, this asshat of an OP will still blame jonathan.
You guys are doing buhari a huge dis-service by creating enemies for him that will put undue pressure and ridicule on his govt.
By the time it begins to backfire, I hope nobody will start giving moral lectures on how the presidency is being desecrated.
People don't forget easily.[/s]

Another TANiod doing a TANish Crying!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by tochukwuifeduba: 11:43am On May 28, 2015
I wish Nigerians well under Buhari they will surely regret ever voting in Buhari

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by CSTR2: 11:43am On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Another TANiod doing a TANish Crying!
Taniod eh kwa?
No problem.
We are here waiting for him to effect his "change".

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by anonimi: 11:46am On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
anonimi, what happened to your Crayon

It is in one your body orifices! grin grin

Meanwhile, I ask again what history will be made tomorrow that was not made on 29 May 1999

Abi you nor sabi wetin you been yarn before ni?
That is to say you were just blabbing like a blabber! grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162022_20840772079671blahblahblahgif45c2cd79aec56970df8df0b2f78244f0gifb196d279a3cb9ec610ea71855d557cd4_gif127b75c174a61517eea8e7fb9faa439b
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Firefire(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Wherever you are bros, Stay Blessed! And also stay away from the Children of anger, who had wished Nigeria Burned with the Outgoing President.

Thank you! tongue

However,

I believe, everyone here want a greater Nigeria, we expect the in-coming administration to live above board.

We expect a complete CHANGE and turn-around.

We want a country free for all and not a place for the selected few.

We want comprehensive review and probe not selected vengeance and victimization. (No sacred cow)

High time we also killed godfatherism in our politics, elected official must be answerable to the electorate. No more imposition of candidates.

Nigerians required the above!

God bless the out-going President. Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

God bless the in-coming President. Gen. Mohamodu Buhari (Rtd.)

God bless Nigeria

God bless Nairaland.

Shalom!

Firefire!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:49am On May 28, 2015
CSTR2:
Taniod eh kwa?
No problem.
We are here waiting for him to effect his "change".

Are you denying your status? Anyway Pray for Baba to Succeed, because it will affect you as well!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! / APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? / Ogun PDP Sure Of Victory - Chief Adebayo Dayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.