Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry (9255 Views)

Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser / Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport / Armoured (Bullet Proof) 2010 Toyota LandCruiser VXR (Pre Order) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2009
Armoured 2009 Toyota Camry GL

3.5 Litre, DOHC, VVT-i equipped V6 Gas Engine

PROTECTION AGAINST:

• 7.62 x 51 FJ¹/PB/SC at 830 m/s – FJ,PB,SC (FAL/LAR NATO rifle) – at any angle
• 7.62 x 51 M80 Ball PS at 820 m/s – at any angle
• 7.62 x 39 ball at 710 m/s – AP,FJ,PB,SCB (Kalashnikov (AK 47 rifles)) – at any angle
• 5.56 x 45 FJ²/PB/SCP at 980 m/s – FJ,PB,SCP (US Rifle M16 A2, SS-109 / M-855) and
   lesser threats – at any angle. 

• Anti personnel mine and Improvised Explosive Device (IED) proof

STRUCTURAL PROTECTION:

- Crystal glass, 39mm with polycarbonate spall liner or equivalent.

- Opaque armour using SSAB steel or equivalent. Vertical surfaces: 6mm on all side doors using unique close to vehicle skin design and 8mm on all other vertical surfaces. 6mm on the roof and 4mm on the floor.

- Rodgard Runflat Tireinserts on all 5 wheels, spare wheel included - 50kms @ 50km/h.

- Full steel coverage over the floor pan/transmission tunnel, offering ballistic and blast protection as well as completing the full capsule stiffening-and-protection structure.

Continuous welding on all steel floor plates to insure integrity against a blast event.

- Additional blast protection underneath door sill areas – full length
- Significant overlaps also between opaque/transparent interfaces, with minimum separation in the common plane.

- Additional armoured steel angle plates throughout majority of door aperture lips, to protect against compound trajectories.

- Additional protection in the leading and trailing edges of the door apertures and within ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ pillars, to maximise the integrity concept.

- Minimisation of fasteners that are present in any of the protection plating without the protection of a backing plate to avoid the risk of secondary projectiles.

- Roof protection to B6 level with a 45º striking angle.

- Double Fuel tank protection.

- Inclusion of armoured steel boxes over unavoidable apertures in engine bay firewall protection, to maintain high level of protection integrity.

- Protection of the double battery system, including additional protection for the electronic control unit and the fuel filter system.

- Up-rated, developed hinges including door opening/closing mechanisms replace factory fitted. 

- Weight addition on doors to be an integral structure with the weight-bearing hinge-plate.

- All four doors to be supported by the inclusion of a heavy duty Teflon roller

- Positioning of armour plate on door close to outer skin – providing enhanced protection against the 5.56 x 45 (SS-109).

- Up-rated suspension components, including thorough reinforcing of the original suspension mountings and turrets.

- Full, protected, access to components requiring maintenance, e.g., locks, handles, hinges, seat-belts, etc.

PRICE: 18, 543, 000 Naira

Intrestesd? Contact me using the following details below

Gabriel Morka
Armoured Plus Services Limited
email: sales@armouredplus.com
web: www.armouredplus.com
tel: 0802.102.3510

Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2009
Oga Inspired once called the Toyota Camry GL the "Chariot Of Fire" on wheels. Let just add this. The above includes all this and more; The best vehicle armour protection money can buy.

Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2009
More,

Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by kablooee: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2009
am really impressed! naija is really growing
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by mastro: 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2009
hmm now this is an underG car, no leather even,

fortunately no-one wants to kill me that badly, cool

1 Like

Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2009
still very much available. Expecting all ur calls
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2009
bump
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2009
New Offer!!!!

You can earn as much as 1M - 1.5M if you can work as a freelance marketer. All you need to do is to spread the word an for any confirmed order received from you we will pay you that amount.

I f you are interested contact me via email at gabrielmorka@msn.com
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2009
bump
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by seyewest(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2009
Na die, If you can assure me that anti aircraft missiles can not make a dent on this bull leave me out of this. grin
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2009
seyewest:

Na die, If you can assure me that anti aircraft missiles can not make a dent on this bull leave me out of this. grin

Very Funny ,
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 2:21am On Aug 27, 2009
still available
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 1:35am On Aug 28, 2009
still available.
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by Hustler4(m): 5:33am On Aug 28, 2009
O'Boy, you have to wait till 2011, when the start killing each other lol
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 2:26am On Sep 28, 2009
@ Hustler

price go go up by then
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2009
bump
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by solopumpy: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2009
Guy u sound so much funny man, why dont u us do as i say or better still carry gun go rob bank. Ole, Thief , barrawo and oyinshi, that what u are
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 4:59am On Jan 20, 2010
@ solopumpy

It is obviously a waste of my precious time to respond to your words, but i will be doing the world a great disservice if i dont warn onlookers and bystanders that you are a half baked idiot, a slospoke and a waste of your fathers sacred spermicidal fluids
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 5:02am On Jan 20, 2010
available
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by freshmoney(m): 6:21am On Jan 20, 2010
gabng:

@ solopumpy

It is obviously a waste of my precious time to respond to your words, but i will be doing the world a great disservice if i dont warn onlookers and bystanders that you are a half baked idiot, a slospoke and a waste of your fathers sacred spermicidal fluids

Gabng,lol grin You no take am easy with that guy at all,  As a business man, remember you do not have to be responding to some negative feedback here; have it in mind that we ve got simpletons here, I mean dimwits, they aint gonna contribute to anything other than smearing,they are so schizophrenic,waste of 'spermicidal fluids' indeed shocked. Move on jo, no forget me for year 2011 ooo, that time una go chop well! Those fat,pot belly thieves will be spoiling you with hard currency in order to get the bullet,bomb proof ,spicy cars, keep it up bru grin grin
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 20, 2010
Really a nice material 4 dose pot belly rogues n riff-raffs. Sales should b vision 2011. Keep it up guys let's make naija great as regard autos
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by calabaman(m): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2010
Its a good ride 2 have for those bizmen dat travel constantly to troubled regions lyk jos, the naijadelta etc, that bulletproof body might just be the difference btw life and death, Happy sales@poster
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 1:03am On Jan 21, 2010
@freshmoney
I understand but at times one has to but people of his caliber into their right places.

@Sithanda
thanks for your comment. We all need to work for the progress of all our legitimate endeavors.

@ calabaman
Well thanks for the good wishes. You can also be part of our success story. All you need to do is to refer a customer to us and if he makes a confirmed order you get up to 2 Million Naira as sales commission.
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 21, 2010
Bump for a great car.

Good luck with the sale, Gabng.
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 1:21am On Jan 21, 2010
Thanks Siena

Bro, I will be needing to make a purchase in February that will require your help. Please provide your email details so i can feel you in.

As for the camry, I have 3 of them up for sale to security conscious high net worth individuals.
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 1:22am On Jan 21, 2010
The Following armoured vehicles are available for immediate Delivery

- Toyota Landcruiser (VXR & GXR)
- Range Rover Sport
- Ford Explorer XLT
- Ford Expedition
- Toyota Camry

Also cash in transit vehicles for banks and other financial institutions are available.
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 12:43am On Jan 28, 2010
bump
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by icemann(m): 4:25am On Jan 28, 2010
this is a 4cylinder engine and u say its v6
lookin at the manifold any one can tell
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by icemann(m): 4:29am On Jan 28, 2010
it also has hub caps. all toyota camry V6 of that body shape comes with alloy rims
whats different about yours
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 1:57am On Jan 29, 2010
@iceman
We do not sell these vehicles for folks who are car fashionistas. If u are one i suggest u contact jenju, fhemmy,inspired or even vipermen.

What we deal in are armoured security/protection vehicles. The pictures above is one out of several in stock and i can assure u that we have the v6 version for anyonewho is intrested to purchase.

If the pics above do not represent a V6 i am terrbly sorry for the mistake.
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by kabukabu(m): 4:18am On Jan 29, 2010
Nigerians are getting raped everyday,for the equivalent of what this "salesman" is charging for a 4 cylinder bare bones camry,you can buy a full sizefully armored b9 level Chevy Tahoe,Suburban or Benz GL class SUV,built here in Texas.

Its overpriced,my friend reduce and maybe someone might look at it,anyone who has the need for an armored car,uses the internet and they can see you don't have a good deal compared to what is out there.oh and by the way,abusing your potential customers will kill your business,have you ever heard of word of mouth.Just my two cents
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2010
kabukabu:

Nigerians are getting despoiled everyday,for the equivalent of what this "salesman" is charging for a 4 cylinder bare bones camry,you can buy a full sizefully armored b9 level Chevy Tahoe,Suburban or Benz GL class SUV,built here in Texas.

Its overpriced,my friend reduce and maybe someone might look at it,anyone who has the need for an armored car,uses the internet and they can see you don't have a good deal compared to what is out there.oh and by the way,abusing your potential customers will kill your business,have you ever heard of word of mouth.Just my two cents

@ kabukabu
I am allowing my better and matured judgement to take over me so that i dont bring down the wrath of what uou fully deserve.

Now lets talk facts;

A Chevrolet suburban cost overa $100,000 from TAC (Texas Armouring Corporation is based in Texas your location of argument)
Note that TAC is not even in the league of the worlds top 5 armored vehicle manufacturers

Add shipping and clearing, Now the clearing part is the part i am so sure you never ever have any idea about. Armoured vehicles are charged (import duty & other charges wise) differently from normal vehicles (ask any clearing agent in the house worth his onions )and you will be paying almost 40% - 50% of the value of the vehicle as import duty.

Now tell me how u will get the vehicles you have mentioned for =N= 19,000,000.

To advertise your ignorance and stupidity more you made mention of being able to get a B9 level armoured vehicle. For your information the highest armouring level in the industry is the CERN B7.

My brother dont just open your mouth on issues that you do not have the faintest idea about. The cost of the vehicle alone does not translate to the final pricing when it lands here in Nigeria, That is even if you are able to go through the stringent approval process from the Office of The National Security Adviser for the EUC (End User Certificate) for the vehicle.

Thus "TRY FRONT" if all you have to do is make unresearched criticisms. On a final note i do not abuse my potential consumers. I ONLY RESPOND TO THEM THE WAY THEY WISH TO BE RESPONDED TO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

White On Black 2011 Mercedes-benz ML350 N5.5m U-klass / Foreign Used 2013 Bentley Continental GT. Affordable! / Super Clean 2004 Registered Honda Accord EOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.