Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:02 PM

Nairaland Crews And Moderators Are All BIAS!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland Crews And Moderators Are All BIAS!!! (447 Views)

Weather Channel Accused Of Pro-weather Bias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Crews And Moderators Are All BIAS!!! by Arrowman(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2015
1.If you are not popular (eg Tosin2much)
2.if you are not yoruba by tribe.
3.if you dont post celebrities nude photos.
4.if you dont post dirty stories or sexual stories. ETC.

Then never expect whatever you post to make it to the front page...sometimes i do say that nairaland moderators are youths,or probably old but young in heart...nonsense...a doctor and a friend of mine who specialized on breast cancer do post usefull articles but it has never made it to front page,and that prompted him to stop posting...but the moment you put up a nude picture or useless dirty post its makes front page...nonsense...i as a member for many years, have been posting usefull articles but instead of making front page i found out that another member either rudely do plagiarism and his or her stolen works would be making head lines..AM DISAPPOINTED WITH NAIRALAND... ITS NOT THE SITE I KNEW BEFORE....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Crews And Moderators Are All BIAS!!! by Nellizzy(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Nairaland Crews And Moderators Are All BIAS!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 28, 2015
What do you want seun and moderators to do now with your allegations?
Re: Nairaland Crews And Moderators Are All BIAS!!! by Rosemary216(f): 3:16pm On May 28, 2015
Nawa oooo.... I see a lot of ppl complainin abt dis!! Wetin dey hapn
Re: Nairaland Crews And Moderators Are All BIAS!!! by wiringdpt(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2015
True and all their post always make fp.
Re: Nairaland Crews And Moderators Are All BIAS!!! by Truth24(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2015
Go create ur own site
Imagine wetin dis kind thread dey do for Jokes section, later u go cry sour say e suppose make front page

(1) (Reply)

Money Can Not Buy Happiness / Share Ur April Fool Day Experience. / Building Developers Started Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.