Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating (3516 Views)

Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) / My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by 2goodbobo(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2015
The term "Adultery" is a very serious issue in so many marriages and homes in our world today.
In-fact it is becoming a trend now and most people that indulge in it, see it as noting because
the Marriage institution is being taking for granted these days.However, People react differently
to it,some can stand it but some can't, some can move on from the trauma but some can't.

I just want to know your thoughts and contributions as to why most Women pray for their
Husband when caught in the act of adultery, hoping he will change and come back to them while
on the other hand, most Men send their wife packing and eventually divorce her for committing
adultery without even thinking twice?

1 Like

Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by ITbomb(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2015
The key that can open other padlocks, you keep it well while the padlock that can be opened by any key, ou throw it away. Inu?

2 Likes

Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 28, 2015
ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ...hehehehehe
Women r too desperate, dat's why

4 Likes

Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by adebayour26: 3:09pm On May 28, 2015
Maybe, bcoz of EGO, men are not ready to humble themselves & tolerate.

1 Like

Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by 2goodbobo(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm So does it mean the Women folk are the desperate ones who prefer to stay in
Marriage despite the fact that their Husband cheat on them. Does it mean that most Married
women are gradually giving the Married Men the free license to cheat? or Women tend to forgive
more than the men?
Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by 2goodbobo(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2015
pinkbee:
ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ...hehehehehe

Women r too desperate, dat's why

Too esperate for? grin
Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by 2goodbobo(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2015
ITbomb:
The key that can open other padlocks, you keep it well while the padlock that can be opened by any key, ou throw it away. Inu?

You are speaking in parables bro. Kindly explain further what you meant grin
Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by ITbomb(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2015
2goodbobo:

You are speaking in parables bro. Kindly explain further what you meant grin
I never even start with the parable
Abraham married 3 wives while Sarah married one husband and Abraham was a friend of God

3 Likes

Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 28, 2015
ITbomb:

Abraham married 3 wives while Sarah married one husband and Abraham was a friend of God
Okay nah!
Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by amtheone(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2015
Always remember this: man and woman, they are not the same.
Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by Kimoni: 4:44pm On May 28, 2015
Double standards everywhere...this is what is turning the world upside down

Gratefully, God's standards remains the same.

All will be judged equally

6 Likes

Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by Kimoni: 4:45pm On May 28, 2015
amtheone:
Always remember this: man and woman, they are not the same.

Lies from the pit of hell

Nothing can be farther from the truth
Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 28, 2015
2goodbobo:

Too esperate for? grin
Example of a woman in her mid 30s;-
Married for 11years now,
No kid(s),
Husband has low sperm count, he holds PhD in cheating, keeps gifting wifey wit STDs n he's hardly home.
Wifey is usually lonely. She occupies herself wit her clerical job. She pays most of d bills with her small salary. Hubby spends most of his money on gbedu things.
She loves her husband and he loves her too.

What would u call that?
Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by crackhaus: 5:08pm On May 28, 2015
It's a man's world, quite simple really - the ones that don't like that can move to Mars.

4 Likes

Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by amtheone(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2015
Kimoni:

Lies from the pit of hell

Nothing can be farther from the truth

For the fact that u see it as a lie, it therefore validates my point.
Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by lilmax(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2015
When they accept its a man‘s world,i wonder why you guys think men and women are the same,we can marry as many women as we want to nothing can change that

Whats the best option? Tell the man to leave “her“ house(thats if theres any)? Men make the desicion thats why
Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by cococandy(f): 6:07pm On May 28, 2015
2goodbobo:
Hmmmmmm So does it mean the Women folk are the desperate ones who prefer to stay in
Marriage despite the fact that their Husband cheat on them. Does it mean that most Married
women are gradually giving the Married Men the free license to cheat? or Women tend to forgive
more than the men?
you have all your answers here. You come dey ask again.
Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by Agrika: 6:10pm On May 28, 2015
....and u guyz are still wondering why the feminists are so angry
Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by Vyolet(f): 6:18pm On May 28, 2015
Double standards everywhere.
He expects forgiveness every time he is caught cheating but will never grant same if he catches her.

A woman is only helpless due to African society, everyone judges a divorcee,single mother or a woman who simply decides not to get married.
This is the only reason some women are still in marriages,remove societal standards,then she is free.

5 Likes

Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by cococandy(f): 6:26pm On May 28, 2015
Vyolet:
Double standards everywhere.
He expects forgiveness every time he is caught cheating but will never grant same if he catches her.

A woman is only helpless due to African society, everyone judges a divorcee,single mother or a woman who simply decides not to get married.
This is the only reason some women are still in marriages,remove societal standards,then she is free.
it's for those that let it cage them.
Unless she's staying for financial reasons (which makes her as selfish as the man too)
A lady can leave a marriage where the man has refused to respect her.

6 Likes

Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by bukatyne(f): 6:36pm On May 28, 2015
ITbomb:

Who were Abraham's two other wives?

Tamar slept with her FIL yet her twins resulting from that union are used as a prayer reference.

Remember the harlot who saved the Israelites in Canaan / She was in the genealogy of Jesus Christ.

Remember the woman who ate her son, she was not condemned.

2 Likes

Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by bukatyne(f): 6:39pm On May 28, 2015
2goodbobo:
The term "Adultery" is a very serious issue in so many marriages and homes in our world today.
In-fact it is becoming a trend now and most people that indulge in it, see it as noting because
the Marriage institution is being taking for granted these days.However, People react differently
to it,some can stand it but some can't, some can move on from the trauma but some can't.

I just want to know your thoughts and contributions as to why most Women pray for their
Husband when caught in the act of adultery, hoping he will change and come back to them while
on the other hand, most Men send their wife packing and eventually divorce her for committing
adultery without even thinking twice?

@OP:

Nobody forced the women to forgive or pray. That was their decision.

We cannot force the husband to forgive How we cannot force the wife to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by bukatyne(f): 7:07pm On May 28, 2015
lilmax:
When they accept its a man‘s world,i wonder why you guys think men and women are the same,we can marry as many women as we want to nothing can change that

Whats the best option? Tell the man to leave “her“ house(thats if theres any)? Men make the desicion thats why

Are you a Christian?
Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by Mystiqme: 7:54pm On May 28, 2015
Everyone with their own decision. If my woman catches me cheating, I will be very surprised if she decides to stay in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by KanwuliaJara: 8:04pm On May 28, 2015
Only in MGBEKE jungle of African BUSSSSSSHMEATS!!!! grin

A-be screwing right side by side with my own suga-suga
o!
No PACKING necessary!
If any wan gonna FACKKK out, it is gonna be da DUDE! kiss

We don play dat in AFEMAI land o!
Na woman get house! cool
Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by lilmax(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2015
bukatyne:

Are you a Christian?
yes
Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by bukatyne(f): 1:41pm On May 29, 2015
lilmax:
yes

Ok

Is there anywhere in the Bible that says it's a man's world in sexual matters i.e. men can be sexually loose?

2 Likes

Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 29, 2015
pinkbee:

Example of a woman in her mid 30s;-
Married for 11years now,
No kid(s),
Husband has low sperm count, he holds PhD in cheating, keeps gifting wifey wit STDs n he's hardly home.
Wifey is usually lonely. She occupies herself wit her clerical job. She pays most of d bills with her small salary. Hubby spends most of his money on gbedu things.
She loves her husband and he loves her too.

What would u call that?

I call that hell on earth

5 Likes

Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by bukatyne(f): 5:56pm On May 29, 2015
fem29:

I call that hell on earth

Hell on earth ke?

That woman is a poster Good wife
Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 29, 2015
The woman is meant to be an assistant to her man. Go through history, for every Cleopatra there are a thousand Napoleons. Rules binding both sexes are not the same. Equalists my disagree bit that is the truth. Every top woman in this world has a top man to defer to. Weep not women, that's the way of life.

1 Like

Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 29, 2015
Kimoni:
Double standards everywhere...this is what is turning the world upside down

Gratefully, God's standards remains the same.

All will be judged equally

What's turning the world upside down is people not knowing their place and acting out of turn.

When God judges, He'll judge according to your place and assignment.
Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by CHoccolaTE: 7:12pm On May 29, 2015
Good thing Abrahamic religions are gradually fading into oblivion.......
They are the major reason why women are treated like dirt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For A Kids Bicycle / Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? / A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.