Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children (78405 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 28, 2015
Pressi and Vice Pressi

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by fiftynaira(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2015
Osibanjo fine daughters
Buhari fine girl + fine boy

Fine NIgeria!

Show me ur pikin I will tell u how clueless GEJ was

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 28, 2015
hmm...
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by TRUTHTOPOWER: 4:43pm On May 28, 2015
oluface:
Pressi and Vice Pressi

It appears everyday Nigerians are now in power. as for the VP damsels, it time to tone it down a little as worthy examples of their true calling. best of luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by bettercreature(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2015
Osinbanjo's family looks very local

12 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On May 28, 2015
Now compare those families to this

See as dem lay hands on the boys stomach like they are delivering him from overdue pregnancy

228 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 28, 2015
GEJ children Ugly like madt..That him last child be like Imp. But who cares?? There father was a good man any ways that's the most
Important thing. He kept Nigeria at peace after the election. God Bless GEJ, God bless the peoples Republic of Biafra..

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

See as dem lay hands on the boys stomach like they are delivering him from overdue pregnancy
I don laff scatter my dada!!! Choi Nairalanders una no go kill person

79 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by kendrick9(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2015
Tydies:
GEJ children Ugly like madt..That him last child be like Imp. But who cares?? There father was a good man any ways that's the most
Important thing. He kept Nigeria at peace after the election. God Bless GEJ, God bless the peoples Republic of Biafra..
the daughters aren't bad looking tbf.. i think u are being harsh.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Odok1: 5:09pm On May 28, 2015
Picture or no picture, ugly, handsom or beautiful, family or no family i don't care. All i care abt is wat 2maro holds for Nigeria.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Akshow: 5:11pm On May 28, 2015
bye bye to rede rede
bye to jati jati
bye bye to rada rada
In the name if Jesus bye bye to PDP o

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Neduzze5(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2015
Wow

Beautiful and handsome kids especially those of Buhari!

I like Buhari's daughter sha....

But I think I'd stick to Rokiatu grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by thewarrior72: 5:13pm On May 28, 2015
fiftynaira:
Osibanjo fine daughters
Buhari fine girl + fine boy

Fine NIgeria!

Show me ur pikin I will tell u how clueless GEJ was
The pygmy(OSINBADE) & his local daughters and the lanky daura born illiterate dullard......awon smellos

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Flashh: 5:14pm On May 28, 2015
See beautiful chics. wink

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by DonaldGenes(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2015
Wow

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by jamex93(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2015
lovely God sent families

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by SHARIAREPORTERS: 5:14pm On May 28, 2015
Soon we go dhe hear say dem wan do presidential wedding

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by asumo12: 5:15pm On May 28, 2015

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Proffdada: 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
I think I've dated Osinbajo's daughter
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Neduzze5(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
Flashh:
H

Is for

Head Lamp undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by omenka(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

ROTFLMAO. gringrin

If any TANoid survives today and tomao.... Mehn... cheesy

Mogidi has been conspicuously missing for over 10hrs now. cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

Wicked grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by magabounce(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2015
[size=15pt]Lmfao
Dude looks like an overstuffed cow in labour!!!!
No offence tho!!!
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

Modified.
Plus y iz mama P looking @ him lyk dat na??

Modified again.
O boiiii Na 3 cakes be dat o!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by leftyansh: 5:16pm On May 28, 2015
Front page no be beans ooooo...... to those that came after me, next time please tongue

asumo12:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2456062_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

grin grin grin

the girl on the right hand is .......... lipsrsealed

i need ban grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by dadebayo1(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2015
Kk

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Helkayklassic(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2015
Zahra Omo toh shan....

Osinbanjo u need to reproduce these chicks grin

No offense sir undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 28, 2015
thewarrior72:

The pygmy(OSINBADE) & his local daughters and the lanky daura born illiterate dullard......awon smellos

U go soon die of HBP...take it easy,life is not dat hard!!!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 28, 2015
[size=16pt]Ask me the definition of a President and I will show you that definition in GMB.

What a man, what a general, what a president! God bless you sir! God bless Nigeria!
[/size]
-CramJones

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by jonsnow92: 5:16pm On May 28, 2015
thewarrior72:

if you are calling dose fine kids smellos then i hope you arent biting d dust

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by tola9ja: 5:16pm On May 28, 2015
don't forget jagaban

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / 25% In FCT Not A Requirement To Emerge President – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.