Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

See 10 Reasons Why African Men Love Ladies With Big Assets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See 10 Reasons Why African Men Love Ladies With Big Assets (8749 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 10 Reasons Why African Men Love Ladies With Big Assets by morereb10: 5:34pm On May 28, 2015
It seems to be a culture in itself. This attitude came to our attention and so we decide to find out the reasons why it is so, and the responses we got were amazing. We made a compilation of the reasons why African men are so crazy over big but’ts and boobs and here are The Top 10 of them.

1. Enticing
I can remember to some men we interviewed, said big butt’s and boobs are enticing and excites them whenever they see it as compared to those of a slim girl. Others said they can cum by just seeing a big Butt. That tells you how serious the situation is.

SOME AFRICAN MEN VIRTUALLY WORSHIP BIG BUTT’S AS THEY SEE IT AS SEXUALLY EXCITING TOOL AND CAN’T DO AWAY WITH IT. OTHERS SAY IT MAKES THEM HAPPY WHEN THE DESCRIBE THE VARIOUS TYPES.

2. It’s sexy
This is one of the main reason African men are most attracted to ladies with big Butt’s because they look sexy and romantic. For they believe such ladies can easily raise a man’s their testosterone high when they stark naked in your bedroom and just by seeing the sexy ass will makes u perform better.
African men have different reasons for loving ladies with big assets one man said his most exciting moments is when he is doing doggy style with a woman with big butts because he get to have a nice view and when you bang her, the movement the but’t makes, just like waves makes his heart throb harder.

3. Fertility
This is very strange and might come as a surprise to many but you will be shocked to know that, one of the reasons why many men especially African men love big butts is because they believe women with big butts or wider hips are more fertile than their slim counterparts.
Many men believe that the wider the hips the more fertile the woman is and can bear more children hence the reason they love it and can do anything to get them. Unbelievable.

4. Attractive
Normally, a girl with big butt’s and b’o’obs attracts men a lot. The bigger the hips, the more attractive the woman is. Take for example if two girls are passing one with big butt’s and the other slim, the one with bigger butts will call for more attention than the slim one.

Also, a woman’s way of dressing also counts as men feel voluptuous women look more attractive in dresses than their counterparts. For instance two women can ware the same dress but it will attract men differently. Men are generally more attracted to a woman that can fill out a dress and make it look good. If you are too thin then it isn’t going to fit right as compared to the big butts that will fit right and bring out the shape.

5. Age
Most men are attracted to ladies with big butts because to them they feel they appear matured and older than their counterparts who are small and slim in stature. Thus there are being deceived by their sizes.
One man once said he brought home a teenager girl who was voluptuous in stature and everybody in his community caller her “Aunty” because of her size whereas she was just 17 years old and he claims it was not the same with an ex who was very slim but 25 and his actually thought she was a small girl. Thus most of them feel going out with this voluptuous ladies commands respect.

6. Health
The poor mentality of most of our men makes them feel when you come home with a voluptuous woman, your family and friends believes she’s healthy whereas that’s not the case. This has made most men to think that the heavy women are the healthy ones and the slim ones appear sickly.

7. Respect
Normally, when a huge and heavier woman talks anywhere, people always respect because of her size. She’s seen as a grown woman and her actual age is not even requested no matter where you take her too. Even in night clubs were under eighteen’s are not allowed to enter, she will enter without anybody querying you about her age.

8. Soft And Cushioned
Most African men actually choose big butt’s and b’o’obs over slim skinny butts due to their texture and for them, its soft and fells like cushion when they lie on them…. This is serious!!!!!
Some say when you $ex such women you feel extra softness and maximum satisfaction.

9. Feminine
A lady with big butt’s and b’o’obs appear more feminine than one with flat chest and skinny bu’t’ts which doesn’t differentiate them from men as most men say.
One man once said girls with flat chest and flat butts cannot really stimulate and arouse his desire to have sex because to him she is similar to him as compared to one with big butt’s.

10. Cleavage
According to some Nigerian men, the beauty of the cleavage is what gets to them, especially with hips and boobs. The shape is something that makes men tickle inside. It also makes them look beautiful in every clothe they wear

Add Yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/05/see-10-reasons-why-african-men-love.html#sthash.9seStCxp.dpuf

Re: See 10 Reasons Why African Men Love Ladies With Big Assets by Cutehector(m): 5:36pm On May 28, 2015
She don pack wool full insyd her skirt..
Re: See 10 Reasons Why African Men Love Ladies With Big Assets by ANGELMARVE(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2015
Cutehector:
She don pack wool full insyd her skirt..
CRAP
Re: See 10 Reasons Why African Men Love Ladies With Big Assets by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 28, 2015
Ass!!!! mttcheeew. . . I don't do anal, itz all bullshit!!!

Gimme a slim lady with huge boobs and you shall find me unfaithful to my situation cool

1 Like

Re: See 10 Reasons Why African Men Love Ladies With Big Assets by MRBrownJ: 11:41pm On May 28, 2015
although i love a nice bouncy aaass, that gal in the picture the OP posted is fat (IMHO), and i feel it is disgusting, to say the least. so i guess there is a degree of aaass, just like there is a degree of big tittays..... any smart man knows that most women with humongous tittays (in bra) will be vomitting the minute she removes the bras, and realise them tittays hang all the way pass her belly button like slippers.

to me, big bootay and tittays does NOT count (or isnt remotely attractive) if the lady is fat.

(1) (Reply)

6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy / My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.