Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Suppliers Of Expression Weavons, Wigs, Hair Creams And So On - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Suppliers Of Expression Weavons, Wigs, Hair Creams And So On (2065 Views)

Suppliers Of Expression Weavons Needed Asap / I'm Looking For Wholesale & Retail Suppliers Of Blank T-shirts / I Need Reliable Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suppliers Of Expression Weavons, Wigs, Hair Creams And So On by jasinto123(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2015
My wife started selling expression weavons, wigs and different types of hair creams in wholesale some months ago. But she still buys this product from Lagos Island and transport it to Ikotun. Please can you connect me to suppliers of this products who will bring the products to her shop with their distribution vans.
Re: Suppliers Of Expression Weavons, Wigs, Hair Creams And So On by Activityj(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2015
If she buys brizilian hairs i can supply her.
Re: Suppliers Of Expression Weavons, Wigs, Hair Creams And So On by meetmal03(f): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Suppliers Of Expression Weavons, Wigs, Hair Creams And So On by Odutemujohn: 11:49am On May 10, 2019
I live and stay in Delta. I need someone who sell the different variants of hair extensions and weavon in Lagos who can supply me at same price that are sold in Lagos state. You can reach me via hephzibahconsults@gmail.com or whatsapp via 07085907750

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy White Plastic Chairs In Large Quantity In Nigeria / Cassava Flour / Business Link In Nigeria And Other African Countries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.