Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:29 PM

Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) (44601 Views)

Impeach Yar'adua Now - Buhari Told Law Makers In 2010 (Throwback) / OMG! See What PDP Thugs Did To APC Chieftain In Gombe (see Photos) / Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers Arrested In Potiskum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by lalasticlala(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2015
A cordon and search operation conducted by troops in Gombe has yielded the arrest of 3 bomb making experts. The arrested persons are suspected to be members of the terrorists group in search of soft targets for attack after being dislodged from the stronghold in Sambisa forest and other enclaves.

Items recovered from the apprehended include a tricycle and materials for making Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs). The suspects are currently undergoing interrogation.

Cordon and search is continuing in certain localities and will be intensified along with mopping up operations in locations where offensive operations are being conducted. The essence is to apprehend the terrorists who have been dislodged from their sanctuaries and are in search of escape routes or resorting to attacking soft targets.

In line with this development, the public is enjoined to be extra vigilant and to report suspicious movements or activities within their environs. The military is poised to ensure that the ongoing operations are duly aligned with security arrangement nationwide towards forestalling any attempt by terrorists or other criminal groups planning to breach security or disrupt the inaugurations activities anywhere in the country.

Chris OLUKOLADE

Major General

Director Defence Information

http://prnigeria.com/2015/05/nigerian-military-nabs-bomb-makers-in-gombe-calls-for-vigilance-during-inaugurations/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by agarawu23(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2015
may God help us in Nigeria(Amen)

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by valmunich(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2015
wow

But please my people,, wetin concern the clock and earpiece with bomb making.

18 Likes

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by kolomax(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2015
May God help us in This Country

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 28, 2015
Are these the things bombs are made of? undecided

The idiots even have earphones. They listen to music? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by msmon(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2015
Intelligent!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by SHARIAREPORTERS: 6:53pm On May 28, 2015
Permit me to say I s l a m b a d

Anytin dat happens in I s l a m a b a d stays in I s l a m a b a d!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by courage54(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2015
THESE ARE LOCAL THEIEVES NOW

ALL CRIMINALS SHOULD JUST FORGET ABOUT COMMITTING CRIME FOR NOW TILL MAYBE 2023, BECAUSE THE INCOMING GOVERNMENT WILL BE TOO HARD ON CRIMINALS

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by IceSplash(f): 6:54pm On May 28, 2015
gr8.....one less bomb maker

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by agarawu23(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2015
laykorn:
Are these the things bombs are made of? undecided

The idiots even have earphones. They listen to music? undecided
grin
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2015
I don't know what drives these guys
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 28, 2015
Why can't these bomb makers put their talents into good use?

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Proffdada: 6:59pm On May 28, 2015
valmunich:
wow
But please my people,, wetin concern the clock and earpiece with bomb making.
Earphones has functions that's not conspicuous
Like a deadman switch (until you release the button on the earphones, it won't go off) or antenna for Radio reception of certain frequency used in remote detonation
The clock is obviously for timed detonation

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 28, 2015
Which kind bomb materials be all dis ones,wetin be the range wey e fit blow reach?
I hope sey dem no use our head?
Well,thumbs up to them soldiers sha and .
Kill them all

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Proffdada: 7:04pm On May 28, 2015
barcanista:
they're paid in foreign currencies
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Mubby4luv(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2015
yepa
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Proffdada: 7:06pm On May 28, 2015
barcanista:
they're paid in foreign currencies with their less than average semi skill
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Importguru(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2015
good one
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Sijo01(f): 7:08pm On May 28, 2015
It is well. We will triumph.
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Proffdada: 7:08pm On May 28, 2015
KiidaACE:
Which kind bomb materials be all dis ones,wetin be the range wey e fit blow reach?
I hope sey dem no use our head?
Well,thumbs up to them soldiers sha and .
Kill them all
It's not in the size of materials used but technique of packaging

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by 1N9a: 7:08pm On May 28, 2015
9ce job
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Blackchampion(m): 7:08pm On May 28, 2015
Good. I hope they switched on those phones and check d people d calld last.
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Mogidi: 7:09pm On May 28, 2015
Shame we couldn't see their faces.
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Young03(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2015
so they use rope and saw in making bombs
running back to school to study chemical engineering

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 28, 2015
And someone once said on this forum that Gombe is free of boko haram.

My wife will not serve there simple. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by ademega(m): 7:11pm On May 28, 2015
Hhh
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 28, 2015
Time bomb.
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by geedeex2(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2015
wall clock ,saw ,cutlass and phone battery to make explosives ? If all these are what the OP regards as evidence , we are all in trouble in this country because we have all the displayed in our various homes .does that makes us terrorist?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by ademega(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2015
Make them arrest them oh and kill them fast fast
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by adenine02: 7:12pm On May 28, 2015
Wow shocked
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by efilefun(m): 7:14pm On May 28, 2015
Change is here and every sector is now functioning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement / Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call / Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.