Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet (66908 Views)

Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay / Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by lalasticlala(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2015
There is no denial of the fact that the 2015 general elections marks the first time Nigerian when citizens can boldly claim that they participated in the process of choosing a President for the country.

There may be slight disagreements, but the general definition of ‘Democracy’ has always been the government of the people, by the people and for the people, which means citizens can choose who govern them.

However, the result of the last general elections, of course produced the desired leaders for the people despite some itches at different points.
To this extent, Nigerians are most likely tired of being backseat drivers in the affairs of the country especially when the same set of old folks stir the anchor of the county’s ship.

Nigerians do not even know if it is the country’s ship that is growing rickety or the sea that is turbulent, what has been glaring is that the ship is not sailing stably.

Thus, TheNation recently asked a question from members of the Nigerian social media community to represent the view of the people on

Kindly find the question below:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nigerians-nominate-for-buharis-cabinet/

What do you think about their suggestions?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by courage54(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2015
THIS IS TO SHOW THAT ACTUALLY, THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE IS THE VOICE OF GOD.

WHEN PEJ WAS SPEAKING AS IF SHE WAS GOD NOT KNOWING THAT GOD HAS A BETTER PLAN FOR HIS CHILDREN

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by justi4jesu(f): 7:20pm On May 28, 2015
cheesy we can start it from Nairaland here.

I want DONALD DUKE, If only my nomination will count sef angry

53 Likes

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Proffdada: 7:20pm On May 28, 2015
K
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by eazisky(m): 7:21pm On May 28, 2015
Fashola for EFCC Chairman

asari dokubo for minister of thugs affair

and death penalty or life imprisonment for any one found guilty of corruption

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:21pm On May 28, 2015
I just hate Buhari God make me like d old man

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 28, 2015
No more shall we be beggars, in the comity of nations...a new dawn has come!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by midolian(m): 7:21pm On May 28, 2015
Welcome to a new Nigeria..

SHARIAREPORTERS:
be calm and trust me, you'll like him. Its jst a matter of time. grin

Did any1 notice the profile picture of Muhammed Usman up there? cheesy cheesy cheesy

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Flets: 7:21pm On May 28, 2015
And all of a sudden

It doesn't matter that someone condemned the attack of the military on Bokoharam

It doesn't matter that someone described an attack on Bokoharam as an attack on the north

It doesn't matter that someone urged muslims to vote only muslims in a secullar country like Nigeria

It doesn't matter that someone committed to the spread of sharia across the country (the feasibility is a diff topic)

It doesn't matter that someone instigated the death of over 1000 Nigerians just because he lost an election in 2011

It doesn't matter that someone enacted retroactive laws to deal with a select set of people

It doesn't matter anymore that someone ended democracy with the barrel of a gun to assume office

Does it really not matter anymore..... Time shall tell.

We might have just killed morality and damned our sensibilities to the HOPE of a better Nigeria.

And please don't tell me he is my president for the next 4 or 8 Years cos I know that already and that is not the thrust of my thought process.

In sane societies, these would matter. Even if he wins such elections, he would be approached with so much consciousness and carefulness but not with all open arms because the words of a man defines a man and people hardly change.

Just before you scream Sai Baba..... Something must be wrong with the black race.

178 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
you will soon

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by nerodenero: 7:22pm On May 28, 2015
For me, Fashola shouldn't be jobless after May 29.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by captainBIAFRA(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by stevolinkon40: 7:24pm On May 28, 2015
Ribadu for Efcc Again
soludo for mai guard
ameachi for media aide. grin kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by pontirock(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

It doesn't matter that someone condemned the attack of the military on Bokoharam

It doesn't matter that someone described an attack on Bokoharam as an attack on the north

It doesn't matter that someone urged muslims to vote only muslims in a secullar country like Nigeria

It doesn't matter that someone committed to the spread of sharia across the country (the feasibility is a diff topic)

It doesn't matter that someone instigated the death of over 1000 Nigerians just because he lost an election in 2011

It doesn't matter that someone enacted retroactive laws to deal with a select set of people

It doesn't matter anymore that someone ended democracy with the barrel of a gun to assume office

We might have just killed morality and damned our sensibilities to the HOPE of a better Nigeria.

And please don't tell me he is my president for the next 4 or 8 Years cos I know that already and that is not the thrust of my thought process.

In sane societies, these would matter. Even if he wins such elections, he would be approached with so much consciousness and carefulness but not with all open arms because the words of a man defines a man and people hardly change.

Just before you scream Sai Baba..... Something must be wrong with the black race.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by ELTON123(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2015
I dont give a f*ck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Tolexander: 7:26pm On May 28, 2015
Stella Oduah- Senior Prefect Girl for Kirikiri Maximum Prison.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by eazisky(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
God make me like d old man

Live with that fact that he is the president

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by demelza: 7:30pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
God make me like d old man
If you allow this hate kill you, your sponsors will just throw you away and appoint another person in your stead sharply.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by ritababe(f): 7:32pm On May 28, 2015
Just make fashola count

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by ritababe(f): 7:33pm On May 28, 2015
Nice
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by demelza: 7:33pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

Kill yourself if you cannot take it anymore and pray you reincarnate as a white person.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by ritababe(f): 7:33pm On May 28, 2015
Kkk
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by jorlons(m): 7:38pm On May 28, 2015
We cannot suggest or like suggestions made as there are speculations that Baba will be down sizing the number of ministries. Nevertheless,

Kwankwaso(Agriculture)

Fashola (works-transport),

Pat Utomi

Nuhu Ribadu or Jega (EFCC)

My guys for now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 28, 2015
He should appoint Mallam Shekau the Minister of Defence. He is the protector of the north and has been trying to entrench sharia, across the country, just like Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by shortgun(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

Don't mend d idiats shouting Sai baba...... how can they forget so soon. Bunch of hypocritical self serving mofos any where you turn.
A killer will never be my president.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Mogidi: 7:43pm On May 28, 2015
Don't care who joins Buhari's cabinet as long as Shekau's not made the director of military intelligence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by spenca: 7:47pm On May 28, 2015
Babatunde Fowler for Chairman FIRS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by omenka(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2015
Would like to see Fashola in foreign affairs acting naija's John Kerry or Russia's Lavrov.

Then Kwankwaso in Abuja.

Amaechi Presidency as Chief of Staff.

Tom West at Petroleum.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by IceSplash(f): 7:51pm On May 28, 2015
Akpabio

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:00pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:
Don't care who joins Buhari's cabinet as long as Shekau's not made the director of military intelligence.
That feeling when somebody you will not wish to be ur president is gonna full you for four or more years to come. Bad belle. Ntorr! I know that feeling, and some of us endured it for years.
Get used to it

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 28, 2015
Instead of APC to get serious with the task ahead of them, they are steering a phantom media wash that they know they have no interest to adopt.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by mdbissalla(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Ameen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus / Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.