Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! (1430 Views)

Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) / See Dis Babe Wan Dash Me Trouble O / #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by spenoiya(m): 11:24pm On May 28, 2015
Goodday to u all. Now lemme 1st of all state i didn't intend to create a counter thread or dat similar to any other in dis section. i jst need to here pplz opinion.Thank you.

To d matter @ hand. Am currently a corper serving in d east of naija n i've bin residing in a family house 4 abt a month. I got to meet some really cool ppl, among dem being a gal i find attractive. Initially i thought she was havin sometin wit a guy dat has bin there since January with her but it was nt d case. Well to cut it short, she makes me laugh, i get to make her laugh n i feel we have a connection.

Well i made my intentions known to her but she 1st said its like i haven't said anytin since i said it while we were chatting via Whatsapp coz she wud want to hear it from me face to face ( i believe she jst wanted to assess my body language as i said all d things i liked abt her) i even told her dat she doesn't have to giv me an immediate response n dat was 5days ago b4 she travelled. i also made mention dat am sure i ain't d only guy who is attracted to her coz others must be @ her ppa, cds or even d lodge.

What i want y'all assistance is whats ur take on it coz i really like her n i do want her to accept me coz i know we got a connection.( i haven't used d word love to her yet coz i dnt want it to seem like a cliche)

What i also want to know is hw else i can whoo her since she'll b back by Monday n we've only talked/chatted abt other tinz except what i told her abt d feelings i have for her.

*Abeg make una easy wit me oohhh!!! E don tey 4 my side wey i do dis tin nah make me wan hear wetin ppl go talk. tnx*
Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by demmy0325(m): 11:25pm On May 28, 2015
Wonder if some pple did summary in secondary school.. undecided
Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 28, 2015
Dulling corper..

I sure say u school for north! grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by chekasforchekas: 11:29pm On May 28, 2015
Whatttttttt
Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 28, 2015
hey! Not everyone can read pidgin!
Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by ronald4lif(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Dulling corper..

See yabbing. As a corper yourself give your colleague tips. Tell him how oga wooed you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by spenoiya(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2015
demmy0325:

I did bro...i only decided to explain so dat u wud get where i am coming from even though some may find it funny. thank u
Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

See yabbing. As a corper yourself give your colleague tips. Tell him how oga wooed you. cheesy
I no fit leak oga's secret lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by Cutehector(m): 11:37pm On May 28, 2015
Wen cofa marry cofa...
Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by MRBrownJ: 12:06am On May 29, 2015
@Spenoiya
i hate with a passion people like you.... people who are quick to write all type of BS on Whatsapp/FB etc but then when it come to meet that person and act right, you cant show any of the BS you wrote.

i fully understand why this gal asked you to say it to her face to face and show her what you mean...... if that is too hard for you to do then what you write is just "in the air".

you are actually lucky, when women are too quick to tell me they "love/like" me, i simply reply them back: "what do you actually love/like about me?!" and most come up with shameful BS.
Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by demelza: 12:21am On May 29, 2015
Cutehector:
Wen cofa marry cofa...
Dem go born mumu
Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by Rex123(m): 12:26am On May 29, 2015
demmy0325:

LOL. But that wasn't a long read na
Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by Nobody: 6:02am On May 29, 2015
Are u sure u r a graduate?
Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by IamLEGEND1: 6:14am On May 29, 2015
she obviously thinks it's lame to profess ur admiration and attratction to her via a chat app wen u guys meet regularly (always?) in person.

So here's wat u gon' do bro......

listen carefully coz it might be a lil' complicated...

WEN SHE GETS BACK BA?

AND U GUYS GET TALKING AGAIN BA?

REMIX WAT U SAID TO HER,BT THIS TIME; FACE TO FACE.

O.K?

*SLAPS HIS HEAD*

1 Like

Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by IamLEGEND1: 6:16am On May 29, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Dulling corper..

i'm dis-affointed miss.
Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by spenoiya(m): 6:20am On May 29, 2015
Jenams:
Are u sure u r a graduate?

What's dat got to do wit all dis!?
Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by spenoiya(m): 6:32am On May 29, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Spenoiya
i hate with a passion people like you.... people who are quick to write all type of BS on Whatsapp/FB etc but then when it come to meet that person and act right, you cant show any of the BS you wrote.

i fully understand why this gal asked you to say it to her face to face and show her what you mean...... if that is too hard for you to do then what you write is just "in the air".

you are actually lucky, when women are too quick to tell me they "love/like" me, i simply reply them back: "what do you actually love/like about me?!" and most come up with shameful BS.

LOL!!! n wat do u mean by BS!? i must admit i neva expected her to say yes instantenous. jst had to put it out there for her to know.
Nah Crime i commit so!!??
Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by Nobody: 7:35am On May 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i'm dis-affointed miss.
Why?
Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by wenson(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2015
Corper wetin u read 4 skul 1st? 2 woo gal nw na wahala sef? I tire 4 some guys
Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by spenoiya(m): 11:23pm On May 31, 2015
Nobody has being able to give what i really wanted here. and that was simply your advice on what else i can do ir am nt doing ryt.
Re: What To Do About Dis Babe!!? Hlp Toaster!!! by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:44am On Jun 01, 2015
Dude, all girls would kill for a guy with cojones. The sh*t about you being sure other guys would die for her smacks of total uncertainty and belittles your abilities as a guy. Get some balls, walk up to her, look her in the eye and pour your heart out. No references to other guys. Be in the present, a lil humor aids when applicable.

*tell me, Monday ain't so scary anymore hunh?*

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Woman Treat You Like A god / All Women Are Beautiful / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.