Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) (30189 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) / Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by mayusguy(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2015
Lmaooooooooooo grin grin grin
Oyecute:
Go and Die !!!
Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by deebrain(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2015
May God continue to bless this man! Whatsoever he does shall prosper.

Kai! Yes he might have had issues, but this is the only leader i truly miss today! So no more "Governor of Lagos state, Babatunde Raji Fashola"? Menn... E get as e be O!

I can't believe my eyes is getting a little wet seeing this...

Hmmm.
Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by Bants(m): 8:58am On May 29, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Oga Fash

1) Where is the Lekki Seaport you made so much noise about?

2) Where are the Lagos trains we saw you inspecting in Canada since 2012?

3) Uptil this moment Lagos has no functional pipeborne water system. If not for mallams, shallow wells, Pure Water vendors and borhole . . . .

4) Where is the Lagos - Badagry expressway you made so much noise about since 2008?

5) Where is the Lekki Int'l Airport you told us will be completed in July 2013?

6) Where are the cable cars you promised Lagosians as another means of transportation?

7) For me, you are an ordinary Nigerian politician, a liar and a propagandist
[/size]

He cant satisfy everybody as long as most/some people are satisfied is all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:04am On May 29, 2015
Babatunde Fashola Nigeria's president come 2023 insha allah. Haters can jump into the lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2015
Wah a man, Wah an excellence...!! Thanks For making us love u!!
Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by Allansmith: 9:12am On May 29, 2015
crownprince102:

Eiyah!...... Life is really difficult for the blind. cheesy

Blind indeed...Maybe you need take a trip to Lagos and see for yourself what Fashola has done..Wish you well Sir Babatunde Fashola...
Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by dhorlipizzu(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2015
Hishowlau:
FTC...i dedicate it to BRF and GMB...hapy democracy day

congrat BRF..thanks for transformin lag

God bless this country.... sai changie!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by Allansmith: 9:19am On May 29, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Oga Fash

3) Uptil this moment Lagos has no functional pipeborne water system. If not for mallams, shallow wells, Pure Water vendors and borhole . . . .

4) Where is the Lagos - Badagry expressway you made so much noise about since 2008?

6) Where are the cable cars you promised Lagosians as another means of transportation?

[/size]

Have you been to behind National Theatre and walk all thru to Orile-Alaba-Suru-mile 2- Mazamaza -Festac -Agboju -Alakija -Trade Fair e.t.c and see what massive construction is going on there...One can really not satisfy everybody in the world....As for me and many others,Fashola has done well for Lagosians and for himself.....

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by vigasimple(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2015
In countries that are not savaged by Tribalism and religion, BRF will have been the President.

But, we are back to BORN TO RULE.

We shall see. One day we will stop putting square peg in a round hole.
Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by Owlumeday(m): 9:25am On May 29, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Oga Fash

[/size]
Ma broda, if ur state governor has done half of wat Fashola has done,then u wudnt be in lagos cos life wud hav been more easier in ur state... U shouting about train ,if u get to mile2 u wud see work going on as regards that and we all knw d outgoing federal government neva supported lagos cos its an opposition state and am sure u knw that d lagos badagry road is a federal road which d federal Government neglected..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by walemadu: 9:55am On May 29, 2015
he came, he saw, he changed!

Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by Daykoozy(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2015
refreshrate:
This is the man who today is the key to the success of APC and everything APC rides on today.
Why he wasnt fielded as their presidential candidate will forever remain a mystery...then again its APC.

Meanwhile i was in Edo state the other day, i swear to God ramat park area is just how it was several years ago before the bypass to the east was created, nothing...i mean absolutely nothings changed. Federal govt tarred ugbowo road, the governor puts two lanes like service lanes beside the road and starts to claim he fixed the road. What the rant is about that man still remains a mystery to me.
Guess he needed it to psyche up his molato.

Aregbesola...that he goat came to lagos during campaign sat on a bus (you can take a beast out of the jungle but you definitely cant take the jungle out of the beast) bloody tout and was throwing money to the crowd meanwhile workers in his state had not been paid for months! If this isnt evil please tell me what is?

This is about Fashola. I still believe the man was robbed of an opportunity. Funny how APC stalwarts never see this? Posterity will show this is the best governor the state ever had and if APC had been a tad bit wiser, a better candidate for the presidency!

Then again its a party run by the vote of just one person.

I can only wish this man nothing but good success in his future endeavors.
This is politics, the best man is not always selected or elected by his or her own party. Strategically, GMB still gave APC the best chance to win.
On the other hand, a GMB victory will do more to solidify democracy in Nigeria as he will do more to fight corruption.
Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by crownprince102: 10:11am On May 29, 2015
Allansmith:

Blind indeed...Maybe you need take a trip to Lagos and see for yourself what Fashola has done..Wish you well Sir Babatunde Fashola...
Mumu will always be mumu.......

Which Akpabio's project can stand beside Lagos Atlantic city?

Once and always dumb.
Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by Captain2605(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Oga Fash

[/size]

Bro.. go and ask ur state governor what he did in your state, and stop making unnecessary noise here... We re happy wiv fashola.. period..
Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by Studs: 11:50am On May 29, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Oga Fash

[/size]
Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by Hishowlau(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2015
dhorlipizzu:

God bless this country.... sai changie!!!
changiii oooooooo
Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by badesco(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2015
Who is going to pay the huge debts left behind? lagos is working and i hope Ambode would be more transparent than his predecessor.
Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by refreshrate: 3:10pm On May 29, 2015
ionsman:

Its only ugbowo road that's in Benin city abi? Behave.

Didn't you see ramat park in my post or the excitement of mediocrity overwhelms you?

I'm going to believe you're trying to make a point but don't know how to go about it

Where in Benin did the man work on? please let us know
Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by ionsman: 4:19pm On May 29, 2015
refreshrate:

Didn't you see ramat park in my post or the excitement of mediocrity overwhelms you?

I'm going to believe you're trying to make a point but don't know how to go about it

Where in Benin did the man work on? please let us know
Lol...I dont need to school you. Your ignorance is frightening.
Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by angelsing(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2015
refreshrate:
This is the man who today is the key to the success of APC and everything APC rides on today.
Why he wasnt fielded as their presidential candidate will forever remain a mystery...then again its APC.

Meanwhile i was in Edo state the other day, i swear to God ramat park area is just how it was several years ago before the bypass to the east was created, nothing...i mean absolutely nothings changed. Federal govt tarred ugbowo road, the governor puts two lanes like service lanes beside the road and starts to claim he fixed the road. What the rant is about that man still remains a mystery to me.
Guess he needed it to psyche up his molato.

Aregbesola...that he goat came to lagos during campaign sat on a bus (you can take a beast out of the jungle but you definitely cant take the jungle out of the beast) bloody tout and was throwing money to the crowd meanwhile workers in his state had not been paid for months! If this isnt evil please tell me what is?

This is about Fashola. I still believe the man was robbed of an opportunity. Funny how APC stalwarts never see this? Posterity will show this is the best governor the state ever had and if APC had been a tad bit wiser, a better candidate for the presidency!

Then again its a party run by the vote of just one person.

I can only wish this man nothing but good success in his future endeavors.
True base on intelligence, performance u would have think Fashola will be a good choice as presidential candidate for APC but u need to understand politics is not played that way..Politics is all about numbers and who more can get a large vote than PMB...If APC had fielded Fashola, they would have gotten a large vote in SW but not in other geopolitical zone NC,NE,NW..APC was smart to pick PMB as their candidate has he rightly gathered a large vote to defeat the incumbent
Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by arresa: 4:33pm On May 29, 2015
Missing you....

Re: Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) by refreshrate: 9:34pm On May 29, 2015
ionsman:

Lol...I dont need to school you. Your ignorance is frightening.

If only you would just prove me wrong rather than hinge on wisdom that obviously you're bereft of.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Commissions Newly Upgraded Tinubu Square Fountain(photos) / Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka / 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.