Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? (15828 Views)

Happy Democracy Day Celebration / Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / Happy Democracy Day!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Medley(m): 12:11am On May 29, 2015
One thing is certain; it doesn't matter who wears the topmost crown of leadership in Nigeria, what we should be concerned with is - can Nigeria be taken to an unreached height of success in the echelon of countries.

Far worse than the menace caused by boko-haram is one's wish that this new regime should fail,to corroborate and affirm all our earlier assertions, projections and calculations. If the country begins to experience good governance, boko-haram wiped out(even if it happens from may 30,we shouldn't conjure obscure imaginations that anyone has a link in it),& an unparalled investment boom etc.

We all will be rejoicing. Who says Nigeria can't feed children in school? Who says we can't have 24hrs power supply? Who says unemployed youth corpers can't be paid? Who says we can't become an exporting country? - in bad faith and previous records held, its a No No; but this is a new era.

what if companies pay their taxes in full? What if ports corruption are stopped? What if oil revenues Are not stolen? What if our senators and reps. In the upper and lower chambers(respectively) slashes their salaries and allowances? What if project are not inflated and overblown? What if borrowed funds are actually used judiciously and optimally(considering what happened in the power sector)? What if oil theft is no more? What if agriculture experiences recrudescence? What if contractors don't elope with funds?...

The set goals and vision of the new regime may not be what seem achieveable today,because we are used to the lie we've been told and Nigeria's poor record of leadership at the top; but lets believe it can be achievable tomorrow.

May be not in 6-months,may be in a year; but at the end let Nigeria be called a nation,that's one - devoid of tribal and religion bias and bigotry, growing daily in leap and bounds were non-oil revenue will be our major earner for forex. For a Nigeria we all can be proud of,were our fine brains outside see reasons to be part of the Nigeria project and our youths not dying daily for illicit offences outside Nigeria in search of happiness(even in poor countries that Nigeria's GDP is bigger than).

lets take that leap of faith.

What are your prayers and wishes for the mohammadu Buhari regime?

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Spaxon(f): 12:40am On May 29, 2015
LONG LIFE AND GOOD GOVERNANCE

18 Likes

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Nobody: 12:43am On May 29, 2015
Buhari...you have so much on you, remember your campaign promises, #1 = $1...remember to create jobs for millions of Nigeria youth..most of dem are on NL...pls Buhari give us light and reform NNPC...
The one above has nothing to say, always rushing for "1st to comment"...buhari give him a job....goodluck in the next 4 years

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by MUMINATED(m): 1:16am On May 29, 2015
OK
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by ayusco85(m): 1:27am On May 29, 2015
Medley:

What are your prayers and wishes for the mohammadu Buhari regime?

This my prayer below. seeing ngozi okonjo and madam froggy madueke in chains. they have ruined our countrys economy.

***modified****

All hail the President, commander in chief of the armed forces of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Can I get 1000 likes for my dear president......

500 share if u want those two ladies to end up in kiri kiri whr they belong.

Keep d likes and shares coming.

Happy democracy day Nigeria

87 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by MrLayih(m): 1:28am On May 29, 2015
Happy Democracy day Nigeria...Its really a democrazy day as We are changing president.

I pray God put the Love of Nigerians in BUHARI's heart,and He should give him for knowledge to rule over Nigeria

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by dapsy4u2(m): 1:29am On May 29, 2015
Change has come! Change is here!! Change will stay!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by lekjons(m): 1:29am On May 29, 2015
longlife and God's guardiance over his administration

and btw

today is my birthday!!!!!!!!

pls celebrate with me smiley

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by iykebesbt1(m): 1:30am On May 29, 2015
Op U no dey sleep? U be witch??

2 Likes

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by MAYOWAAK: 1:30am On May 29, 2015
He should fulfill his campaign promises or get ready to be voted out in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by iykebesbt1(m): 1:31am On May 29, 2015
MrLayih:
K
guy fear God naa.. What says ur time? U just woke up to book space

2 Likes

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by pocohantas(f): 1:32am On May 29, 2015
Longlife
May every anti-Buhari be put to shame.

Lets all work towards a greater Nigeria, irrespective of our tribes or political affiliation.
Buhari and GEJ look like men that have no ill feelings against each other, I hope their advisers don't spoil what they share.

5 Likes

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Nobody: 1:32am On May 29, 2015
Change in my life ALL CLOSED DOOR must OPEN widely as GEJ opens that door for GMB

And I Must achieve this effidice b4 the end of GMB first term with one of my creativity and by 2022 Forbes will have me listed.

Positive energies would start flowing freely in Nigeria but GMB pls remember darkness attracts Negative energy.

Please ensure you know how many street are there I each local goverment in Nigeria and ensure we have street light all over Nigeria again sir, any corrupt politicians or civil servants found guilty in your tenure please before you jail them angry let them donate 200 street light bulbs instead of court asking them to bring N5 spent in 1979 or 3months Jail Option let them do community service

Ensure all commisioners of Police are blackbelter in any martial art most especially Arkido reason is that they would be more focused than sending thier boyz to collect from Road blocks they only believe in Ak47 1960 model ..they can't fight

Oga GMB I hope you saw those China soldiers UN deployed to Burundi? That gun fit them die.. cool I feel like joining them while I also believe you can improve the welfares of our security men to that standard of western world by saving some funds for us because I already told my 2 years old daughter you said you will reduce your salary to 1. 5 million or something can't remember 4 now

Baba final word today .. if I eventually blow for your regime Chai!!!!!!! ★★★★ I swear I will personally fly my chopper to your Dualla farm in your Home town to donate another 150 Argentina Bulls for your positive contribution to Nigeria economy because I know you will not steal a dime my grandmom can testify to that in her grave she told me you did well and you r not a Barao .

Please remeber to help us farmers in other to plant more foods because I am 100% sure that most of our farm produce now will find thier way to prison yard and we the few ones will be short of food and please improve the structure of the prison like great wall of China remember they are kworrupt and we don't want them

.well ,don't think I am joking because I might have finish my flying course from Phonix Aviation daytona Florida ★★★ I won't trek 》》•I will fly to Dualla when things turn around for me in your regime which I believe YES ... watch those high rise building and please watch that mic oo poisonous mic that can dry blood in 3months I hope your Adc carries ebola cleaner along to clean dat mic .

Goodluck Buhari

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by iykebesbt1(m): 1:32am On May 29, 2015
lekjons:
rr
ur own case is outta this world
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by ayusco85(m): 1:32am On May 29, 2015
iykebesbt1:
U no dey sleep? U be witch??

u wey dey ask am, why are u awake?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Olypeppy(f): 1:32am On May 29, 2015
Too many expectations from Nigerians#baba abeg prove those that voted u right....wisdom,long life and God's grace,that's my wish

3 Likes

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by buskie13(m): 1:33am On May 29, 2015
pro PDP...but i support this new government...

NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN

God help the new government,Mohammadu Buhari..may he be filled with wisdom to help fulfill all he's promised us....

it's a new era of CHANGE
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by mrcasanova1(m): 1:33am On May 29, 2015
All I ask and pray for:

-Good governance.
-Respite from all these boko nonsense.
-Peace
- Constant light (even 20hours a day is okay).

In short, I want a better Nigeria. God help us all.

6 Likes

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by darne(m): 1:33am On May 29, 2015
May this be the best of everything for Nigeria ,...God Bless Nigeria !

1 Like

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by RoyalBlak007: 1:33am On May 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Move Nigeria to the promise land...A better Nigeria...A new Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by ChemicalMallam(m): 1:33am On May 29, 2015
let me buy a plot of land here
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Olucheye(m): 1:34am On May 29, 2015
My Prayer Is that GMB and His Team Live Up To Expectation.
I fear That Man Is Going To Fall Short & Might Disappoint Nigerians Going By His Pre-Election Promises.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 1:35am On May 29, 2015
I waited for this day to join Nairaland. Am happy to now be officially a registered member and I hope to make an impact of change in the business section.

God bless Nigeria and God bless Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by drjay1(m): 1:35am On May 29, 2015
I dont really have too much expectations. All i pray for is for Buhari to tackle corruption. He should do his best to confront the monster head-on. If he can successfully reduce corruption to the barest minimum, Nigeria will have a hoPe of being great again! I wish him well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Nobody: 1:35am On May 29, 2015
I wish the president elect what he wished the outgoing president.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Nobody: 1:36am On May 29, 2015
I wish them peace of mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by MrLayih(m): 1:36am On May 29, 2015
iykebesbt1:
guy fear God naa.. What says ur time? U just woke up to book space
its allowed wink

Hot topic

1 Like

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by iykebesbt1(m): 1:36am On May 29, 2015
ayusco85:

u wey dey ask am, why are u awake?
our meeting never start..dem still dey sign attendance

1 Like

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by zizytd(m): 1:37am On May 29, 2015
Seriously I wish this government should just make one thing work, so we will kno this is what they focused on, if Nigeria can have 70% power supply,it will solve alot of issues, it will affect the lives of most Nigeria, bye bye to era of light no they, we dae buy fuel na y we add money.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Nobody: 1:37am On May 29, 2015
In the days and years ahead; I wish GMB a fulfilling, prosperous & healthy life, in anticipation of taking our Motherland to the promise land while at the same time wishing GEJ nice time in Guantanamo Kiri-Kiri Bay.

As you make your bed, so you must lie in it.

1 Like

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by JoeCutie(m): 1:37am On May 29, 2015
Congratulations, Nigeria.
Congratulations, President M. Buhari.

I pray that God gives you the insight, the wisdom and the fairness to make the right decisions. He should show you on time, who are with you and who are against you; most times they come like lions in sheep clothing. And finally, may He give you the memory to always remember that NOTHING lasts forever. Amen.

Long live Democracy!
Long live M. Buhari!!
Long live Federal Rep. Of Nigeria!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra: IPOB Imported Arms From Turkey To Destabilize Nigeria, FG Tells Court / 2019 Election: EU, NDI, IRI Interfering In What Is None Of Their Business– Sagay / Ibrahim Danbaba Dumps PDP, Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.