Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs (22492 Views)

Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) / Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:09am On May 29, 2015
Abeg make this people make sure say them search GEJ before he lives for Otueke today.
undecided
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by ebucha: 10:10am On May 29, 2015
This very confused chief of army staff dismissed so many soldiers on may 27.
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by SleekyP(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2015
last time to shine cry cry
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by Acekidc4(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2015
Taylor86:

with d idea and initiatives we need
d old men should take us back to d old days when a litre of fuel is N65

Nasocheesy
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by kay29000(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2015
Hmm! The D Day is here. The day that shows all struggling entrepreneurs, business men, and dreamers what the power of perseverance really is. Buhari tried a total of 4 times before getting this seat. Now, those people that wished him dead and said a lot of evil things about him have to smile in his face and salute him Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by Psylas(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2015
waiting for the oga
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by amichaelz101(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2015
adeekiti:
Everybody sittie down like na exam dem come face, see as everything dey coordinated... Na me be d boss wey wear cap o, I dey there now now, u see me ri? grin FTC things .. I will be the first to make it under dis new government in Jesus name Amen, happy new beginning Nairalanders
abi na me grin
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:13am On May 29, 2015
amichaelz101:
abi na me grin
ok we be twins grin
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:13am On May 29, 2015
omenka:
Time to roll up your sleeves sirs. No more room for mediocrity.

Na wa you ooo! All of them are going home with their Clueless oga! We are rebooting Nigeria!
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:14am On May 29, 2015
Shekau go wiish say he fit enta eagles square now.....
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by thaprince(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by Segman22(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2015
This guys will not be there by the end of today
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by Oblitz(m): 10:18am On May 29, 2015
Why are they sitting under the sun?
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:19am On May 29, 2015
Lol. They will be like. ___---. This man is going to relieve us our jobs oh. Chaii. The officer with white shoe be like. Abeg let me wear different shoe so that baba will consider me as a serious officer cheesy grin
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by Davetravis1(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2015
Thank God CHANGE is finally here. I just Hope the president elect would support Top Charity Organizations in Nigeria like the one i partner with in protecting the rights of Indigent children in Nigeria @ www.theinnercitymission.org and @www.facebook.com/theinnercitymission . You should check it out. Children are Nigeria's future and Nigeria's democracy, their rights come first! Happy Democracy Day!

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by Esler400(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2015
Fear!!!dn de catch sum of dem ooo
de wil bi like gosh....mehn dis man is gona 4uck mi dnw dis time arund
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by amy23410: 10:27am On May 29, 2015
Change is what we need now
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:27am On May 29, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN LAGOS
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:28am On May 29, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN LAGOS
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:35am On May 29, 2015
WASMOG:
Oh God almighty , your servant MUHAMMADU
BUHARI shall be taking the oath of office as
NIGERIAN PRESIDENT come May, 29th 2015. Give
him the wisdom, the zeal, the honor, the care,
the mind, the ability, the strength to lead
NIGERIA to the promise land. To those waiting to
see him fail, occupy them, shame them. Oh God,
continue to bless Nigeria as power change hand.
May we live long to see the change we all
yearned for. Amin

change is constant in life.....

yea like federal republic of Nigeria changing to the kingdom of dogs and baboons grin

headed by an illiterate daura master grin
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by bababuff(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2015
Na wa o!
Na "popular" side dem put the military boys.
Under the sun. Their seat no get backrest sef.
Change is good.
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by seegi(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2015
hmmm cant wait to witness change. me and my family we surely make it under buhari. Insha Allah. Wat of you.

More inaugration update @ www.wisebaze.com
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by dandoki: 10:41am On May 29, 2015
GMB should start by “harvesting” all the loot stacked up by the departing brigandage. He will need it to prosecute his programme. If he does not do it they would use it to distabilise his govt.
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by M4gunners: 10:58am On May 29, 2015
See as dem decorate demself like dem sabi d work.

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by tiger28: 12:29pm On May 29, 2015
SELL-OUTS!!!!
Re: Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs by PehaKaso: 11:46am On May 30, 2015
N I G G A Z

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Declares Ohuabunwa Winner Of Abia-North Senatorial Rerun / Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC / Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.