Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo (12877 Views)

Northerner On Facebook Begging Akwa Ibomites To Hate Biafra (screenshot) / Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo / I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by backtosender: 7:34pm On May 29, 2015
OpinionLeader:
Ndigbo should be careful. Asari Dokubo made this statement over 2 years ago. I am more interested in what he and other top Militants of Niger Delta are saying right now.

If I may ask, how many Igbo youths benefitted from Pipeline Protection contract and Amnesty windfall? Or are there no oil and pipeline in Imo State?

For all I care, let Asari and Ijaw nation lead the battle field this time around. Ndigbo are major stakeholders in Nigeria of today and are not ready to toy with our lives. By the way, it is expected that an Igbo man will be taking over from Muhammad Buhari when he leaves the stage.

Before you abuse me, abum nwafo Igbo ... Ojiofor Imo State.
A lot of Imo guys behave like rochas how manage... abi na the same father?

3 Likes

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by backtosender: 7:38pm On May 29, 2015
SOUNDKING:
amadioha sekapu gi agba there,where on earth is done? that one region will be used to enrich another without any thing to offer that region,Nigeria has it root from wickedness of man.niger delta has no more land to farm nor good water to fish, all in the name of oil,when they complain Nigeria go send army to shut them up..God is watching.
SAD!

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by Gr8amechi: 7:58pm On May 29, 2015
I am a deltan but only a foolish Igbo man will jump up and be happy with what this fool just said...ask yourselves how many igbos Wia given oil well,pile line contracts part of the amnesty ?? why is it now that GEJ lost that this idiot is waking up??.......

I support to struggle for self governance but not to be fooled by few persons that are just after their pocket......NOTE this everybody in Nigeria is after his pocket no body really is fighting for the next person, believe it or not even any of you hear shouting Biafra let buhari give you an appointment tomorrow let me see if you will come here again and shout Biafra, we south like money too much and we are great betrayals

3 Likes

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by carnegiefan: 7:59pm On May 29, 2015
OpinionLeader:
I am stating the obvious. My people (Ndigbo) should stop living in a world of fantasy. How many Ijaw leader have spoken in favour of Igbo or Biafra? Name one please. Is it Ateke, Boyloaf, Tompolo, Clark, Alameseigha, ... who?

Like I said earlier, Igbos are major stakeholders in Nigeria today (and forever). We have investments outside Igboland than other Nigerian tribes have outside their own place.

Moreover it is a possibility that after Muhammad Buhari's tenure a Igbo man will rule Nigeria. So let's thread with caution and refuse to allow few ambitious individuals to thwart our goal.

@First bold: hmm, you have a point there, so we are watching them carefully because Biafra 2.0 must never resemble Biafra 1.0

@Second bold: The key lesson from the Jonathan (and even Obasanjo) -both southerners- presidency has been that there can NEVER be a truly STRONG southern president in Nigeria. Aguiyi Ironsi was a lesson chiseled in stones of history.
Yar adua was stronger than Obasanjo even in his death bed! Under Obasanjo, sharia law was enacted in northern states, boko haram was born, and Nigeria lost Bakassi to Cameroun. Go figure that.

So, I would hate another weak southern president particularly if he were Igbo!

Igbo presidency is a distraction. cool
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by OpinionLeader: 8:01pm On May 29, 2015
backtosender:
A lot of Imo guys behave like rochas how manage... abi na the same father?
Yes o! A lot of us Imolites are progressive while so many of you are both anti progressive and retrogressive. What you cant see while standing on a rooftop, IMO people see it seating down.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by carnegiefan: 8:12pm On May 29, 2015
OpinionLeader:
Yes o! A lot of us Imolites are progressive while so many of you are both anti progressive and retrogressive. What you cant see while standing on a rooftop, IMO people see it seating down.

I had thought that you are a serious person. For saying this, you are truly an enemy of Ndigbo.
A true efulefu. angry

5 Likes

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by OpinionLeader: 8:24pm On May 29, 2015
carnegiefan:

I had thought that you are a serious person. For saying this, you are truly an enemy of Ndigbo.
A true efulefu. angry
Serious people in what sense? Call me whatever, you are free. I must admit that you are so childish to have condescended to insults. No wonder our opinions differ. Please learn to win people over with superior argument.

Struggle for Biafra of today is indulged by jobless, penniless, thoughtless, unreasonable people like you. I bet you, no rich, exposed or elitist Igbo ever support it except those that want to take advantage of brainless people like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by squaddy(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2015
OpinionLeader:
Serious people in what sense? Call me whatever, you are free. I must admit that you are so childish to have condescended to insults. No wonder our opinions differ. Please learn to win people over with superior argument.

Struggle for Biafra of today is indulged by jobless, penniless, thoughtless, unreasonable people like you. I bet you, no rich, exposed or elitist Igbo ever support it except those that want to take advantage of brainless people like you.

Keep telling yourself that.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 29, 2015
OpinionLeader:

SE/SS stop replying this jobless deceitful yoruba man! He has over 7 handlers.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by nwala85: 6:43am On May 30, 2015
As Rivers State man, I can help thinking Biafra, the land of hope and freedom

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by texazzpete(m): 6:50am On May 30, 2015
LOL

Nigeria is your country. Work hard to fix it and rebuild it instead of letting unpatriotic folks work against the country.

Enough with this stupid talk of 'gang up' and 'born to rule'. In fact, the assumption of some folks that Jonathan was automatically supposed to be foisted on Nigerians for a second term despite his performance level is even more in keeping with the 'born to rule' mentality than anything else.

Any rabble rouser should be dealt with forthwith.

3 Likes

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by QuotaSystem: 7:23am On May 30, 2015
SOUNDKING:
amadioha sekapu gi agba there,where on earth is done? that one region will be used to enrich another without any thing to offer that region,Nigeria has it root from wickedness of man.niger delta has no more land to farm nor good water to fish, all in the name of oil,when they complain Nigeria go send army to shut them up..God is watching.

Keep quiet what did Jonathan do about it for 6 years as President and his years as governor, didn't they say he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches most? Did Jonathan implement the UNEP report to clean up the delta? What about the billions shoveled into NDDC, Niger Delta Ministry, derivation etc? Did you all not still celebrate his failures yesterday?

You are your own problems and I'm sure now you clearly see it. Until YOU change, nothing will.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by Tofax: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2015
In response to a fellow of Niger Deltan extraction denouncing Biafra and calling for a ‘Niger Delta Republic’, Niger Delta freedom fighter and leader of the NDVF, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo Asari, had this to say to one Don Robert Omojesus in a Facebook group earlier today:

“Don Robert Omojesu i did not apply to join that fraud you call Niger Delta chat group you people included me and gave you the majority opinion of our people….NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA.
Isaac Adaka Boro the doyen of our struggle posits that the Niger Delta is situated in the Bight Of Biafra… “The Niger Delta we shall consider is strictly the area occupied by the Ijaws, the aboriginal tribe of the Delta. It spans the coast of the BIGHT OF BIAFRA , from the Forcados River to the Opobo River upstream to the Niger tributaries of the Nun and Forcados Rivers.” Twelve Days Revolution. The Willinks expanded the definition of the Niger Delta to include Ogonis.”

“The government of the Nigerian state under Obasanjo made all Oil producing states NIGER DELTA UNDER THE NDDC ACT….This includes the Igbos bantustan states of Abia,Imo….Igbos of Rivers and Delta….Presently with the definition of Niger Delta as put forward by the fraudulent Nigerian state the Igbos are majority in the NIGER DELTA.”

“DON ROBERT OMOJESU…which Niger Delta are you talking about? The Doyen of our struggle Isaac Adaka Boro stated unequivocally that NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA….What a gadfly and upstart hiding in Nambia writing nonsense?…How are you going to exclude the Igbos of the’LEGAL’ Niger Delta?….are you capable committing pogrom against them so as to exclude them from the NIGER DELTA?….We know who you are working for….just stop deceiving yourself this time around it is not possible for you people to cause division amongst the people BIAFRA. BIAFRA IS A TSUNAMI IT CANNOT BE STOPPED….BIAFRA IS MORE IJAW,IBIBIO AND ORON THAN IGBO.”

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by KEVIND: 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
N/D and SE are one.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by Igboid: 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
I remember this thread like yesterday.
I have been looking for it for years.

This was when the Ijaws were looking for Igbo support for GEJ.

Suddenly they started saying all the truths they bottled up.

Look Ndiigbo, what is the latest today? Have these lots repented of their Igbophobia noe they no longer need your votes for "Our Son" ?

cc: Alexbells, IDENNA, adadike, girigidi, etc.

When I argue for monoethnic Biafra, here is why.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
Igboid:

Look Ndiigbo, what is the latest today? Have these lots repented of their Igbophobia noe they no longer need your votes for "Our Son" ?

What I will say on my own is a homogenous Igbo Republic is the best for us, Why are Niger Delta militants silent on Biafran issue but they are armed, that's because they will most likely turn those weapons on us to get Niger Delta Republic, let's act now, to protect our people and our territories, they want to Annex some part of AlaIgbo into their dream Niger Delta, that will be their greatest mistake.

If we get AlaIgbo republic, if they want to join, there are formal process for that, otherwise let's have a homogenous Igbo province of Nigeria and a homogenous AlaIgbo Republic

3 Likes

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by Igboid: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
AlexBells:

What I will say on my own is a homogenous Igbo Republic is the best for us, Why are Niger Delta militants silent on Biafran issue but they are armed, that's because they will most likely turn those weapons on us to get Niger Delta Republic, let's act now, to protect our people and our territories, they want to Annex some part of AlaIgbo into their dream Niger Delta, that will be their greatest mistake.

If we get AlaIgbo republic, if they want to join, there are formal process for that, otherwise let's have a homogenous Igbo province of Nigeria and a homogenous AlaIgbo Republic

Bang on!

We must preach this message loud and clear until every Igbo man understand it.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
Igboid:

Bang on!

We must preach this message loud and clear until every Igbo man understand it.
Please let's come together, we already have a structure offline, it is a democratic approach, we start with Igbo Province to avoid any confrontation from the Nigerian government, we set the template, I can DM you if it feel okay for you, we can all do this together, staying online is not enough, we need to take it out there, we already having physical meetings in Enugu, even if you can't make it to Enugu that's if you are not living in Enugu, we will fix all these things.

I'm in talks with Yorubas who wants Oduduwa Republic, but I made it clear that we won't be fighting for anything, we just don't have to wake up and set up AlaIgbo Republic, we Igbos have a lot of cohesion work to do, we can do all these whole we are still in Nigeria through Igbo provinc, that's why we need to come together under a legal approach, Outright declaration of AlaIgbo Republic is not legal but we can have Igbo province of Nigeria, if Nigeria regrettably fails, we resort to AlaIgbo Republic
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by Omoslim26: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2021

Yoruba man!
No Igbo man
he mustn't have the same mindset and opinion as you and I
does that makes him less Igbo?NO
some Igbos do not support seccession do dat make them less Igbo No
should we hang their heads ??
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by adadike(f): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
Igboid:

true talk. United States of igboland. Let's go with igboland only. Many of the so called south south hates us and prefers ndi Hausa to ndi Igbo anytime , any day
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by gidgiddy: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
It was unfortunate for the minorities of the old Eastern Region. The government of Gowon deceived them. Gowon told them that the Igbo man was their problem and created states. Little did they know that those states was going to be the the conduit pipe with which Gowon and his fellow Northerners would use to syphon all their resources and subjugate them.

Now they are shouting restructuring and the North says no. But when Ojukwu was fighting to see that nobody was under Northern domination, they could not see it.

Had they closed ranks with Ojukwu and fought, maybe Biafra would have stood, and if anything, they would only have Igbos to contend with in Biafra

But they foolishly sabotaged Biafra, now they are in a Nigeria where they have Hausa/Fulani, Yorubas and Igbos to contend with, making their situation much worse.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
1deadlugard:
any izon man who say him happy for that zoo ,

dey craze , we no wan take dat biased evil stories used by nigeria to deceive ma papa,

my uncles , da kind anger wey i get ,

our villages are shanty but we have oil .

i am ijaw i am biafran take am from me .
u mistaken ijaws intent. we hate the zoo nigeria as we hate the zoo biafra..

u are not ijaw, be proud of ur igbo abeg..

ijaw hate the two zoos
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
Considering where we are at this moment, I can't help but agree with Alhaji Muhadeed Asari Dokubo. Our fathers made mistake but we can always correct the future.
if asari truely said this, then he is on his own.. he will keep remain outcast in ijaw land.. we know our real men freedom fighter leaders..
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Princewill1:
BIAFRA WILL STRIKE AGAIN !

Asari you and your people still have an opportunity to correct the mistakes of ur fathers.

The stage we are alright now is the sensitization stage thru Radio Biafra and Tv,afterwards we will sink this evil contraption called Nigeria.

This is not 1967 a lot have changed !

keep quiet. asari is on his own.. let him come to ijaw land to talk biafra na. what iyc did to him 2019 will be childs play.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
And nothing like ss and se they just created it to separate us because their knew it that a family that being divided can never achieve anything. ...
oya come and join them together na.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
OpinionLeader:
Ndigbo should be careful. Asari Dokubo made this statement over 2 years ago. I am more interested in what he and other top Militants of Niger Delta are saying right now.

If I may ask, how many Igbo youths benefitted from Pipeline Protection contract and Amnesty windfall? Or are there no oil and pipeline in Imo State?

For all I care, let Asari and Ijaw nation lead the battle field this time around. Ndigbo are major stakeholders in Nigeria of today and are not ready to toy with our lives. By the way, it is expected that an Igbo man will be taking over from Muhammad Buhari when he leaves the stage.

Before you abuse me, abum nwafo Igbo ... Ojiofor Imo State.
thank you. we ijaws have no interest in zoo biafra.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ababadada:
I am core Niger Delta, to be precise Bayelsa state. I support Biafra with my last blood. I don't how long it will take for us get there. Now we know the problem of Nigeria is Yoruba according to Sanusi. They are evils, they neither here nor there, they are liars. They do not keep agreements. Know this principled. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
shut up. you buyout ijaw.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
OpinionLeader:
Thank you for acknowledging the fact that I have my opinion. I respect you too.

Talk about Igbo and Ijaw being brethren ... in what sense please? This sermon of brotherhood is usually from Igbo perspective. An average Ijaw person thinks otherwise. Don't even mention Asari Dokubo because his ancestor was an Igbo man who settled in Ijaw land. For avoidance of doubt, which other Ijaw leader have made such assertion?

Let's stop deceiving ourselves. Ndigbo have no neighbour they can truly call brothers.
thank u. we ijaws are not brother to igbos.. igbo should stop brotherhood begging.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
fkaz:

Good to know you are from Bayelsa as you claim. Just want to remind you that, there won't had been a country called nigeria today, if not for your uncle Thomas Aguiyi-Ironsi . Any true Ijaw son who know the struggle of their leader Isaac Adaka Boro , knows Ijaw true enemies
mr idiot. we ijaws stand our ground, we do not brother igbo.. stop begging us for brother na.. go nd brother fulani..
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
OpinionLeader:
what makes me a Yoruba man? ... because I make use of my brain, unlike you.

Wake up boy! undecided
shut ur dirty mouth. asari is half igbo that support biafra since kanu start it.. we the real ijaws stand our ground, we are not biafra.. niger delta republic for life.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
OpinionLeader:
I am stating the obvious. My people (Ndigbo) should stop living in a world of fantasy. How many Ijaw leader have spoken in favour of Igbo or Biafra? Name one please. Is it Ateke, Boyloaf, Tompolo, Clark, Alameseigha, ... who?

Like I said earlier, Igbos are major stakeholders in Nigeria today (and forever). We have investments outside Igboland than other Nigerian tribes have outside their own place.

Moreover it is a possibility that after Muhammad Buhari's tenure a Igbo man will rule Nigeria. So let's thread with caution and refuse to allow few ambitious individuals to thwart our goal.
including IYC, INC, papa clark, mama ankio briggs all reject biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out / Kano APC Rejects Guber Poll Results, Asks INEC To Declare Exercise Inconclusive / VAT Direct Initiative: Facts About The FIRS - MATAN Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.