Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Just Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men (very Touching) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men (very Touching) (1126 Views)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men (very Touching) by mrmastermind: 2:59pm On May 29, 2015
I’m in deep shit over my relationship. I’m a 35-year-old woman and met a hardworking 43-year-old man.
We’ve been dating for five months now and still haven’t slept together.
My problem is that in the beginning of our relationship, he asked me how many men I’ve slept with and worried about how he would react, I lied
and told him I’d slept with seven men. But after a few months, I could not live with the lie and finally decided to tell him the reason why I still haven’t slept
with him yet. I told him I didn’t want to make love with him because I was scared that he’d lose respect and
eventually leave me just like all the other men I have slept with in the past. At this point he asked me again,
just how many men can you remember that you have slept with, to which I replied 43.

His reply was, “Hmm, one man for each of my birthday”…And from that day on, I never heard from him again. I don’t get it, why is it that when men sleep around it is ok, yet when women sleep around, they’re sluts? Why can’t women have their fun too? Bubu from AbujaBelow is the response he got from Mrs Julie

Coker:Dear Bubu,
I’ve spoken with quite a number of women asking the same question. I don’t want to pass judgment on women, nor am I saying that women shouldn’t enjoy themselves s*xually. But men and women are never the same. You expressed fear about losing respect.
As soon as you start sharing that object with anyone and without care, the object starts to lose value. The more people use the object, the more it depreciates and the less bargaining power it has: this is a plain psychological fact of life. Most women don’t realize the importance men place
on a woman’s promiscuity. Women think that because men don’t care about how many women they’ve slept with, they won’t care about how many
men their woman has slept with. But the reality is that most men, those looking for a serious relationship and not a one-night stand do place great
value on a woman’s s*xual restraint.
There was a time when many women cherished their bodies much like a sacred temple where only a noble man, one who respected and loved her,
had access to her body. But over time, it seems that women have failed to
realize the important role their s*xuality plays in finding a long-term mate. Unfortunately, because of the women’s movement, women are so busy trying to compete with men, including in the s*x department, that they fail to realize the consequences. Today, it seems women are the ones who are collecting notches on their Prada belts by giving
their bodies away easily. But if women themselves don’t value their bodies like they used to, why should men? Some women will argue that if men have the right to sleep around, so should women. But I ask only one question: If women adamantly believe this, then why is it that when faced with the question of
how many men have they slept with, most women who have slept around with truckloads of men always lie? Any woman who is competing with men is fooling herself.

That is the simple truth!

http://9javibes.com/gist/i-just-lost-the-man-who-love-me-because-i-slept-with-many-men-read/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: I Just Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men (very Touching) by Svenn(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2015
She slept with 43 men, then how old is she?
Re: I Just Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men (very Touching) by Holatunde007(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2015
Bro pls I need pin charger for my BB
Re: I Just Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men (very Touching) by ITbomb(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2015
What touching story would come from a slut?
A girl who doesn't respect her body should not expect any respect from a man.

The issue is not that you had sex, but was there any value to it? Or is was use as a currency for survival
Re: I Just Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men (very Touching) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 29, 2015
43 men . . . . Even a man who does such is looked down upon.
Re: I Just Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men (very Touching) by mrmastermind: 3:22pm On May 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
43 men . . . . Even a man who does such is looked down upon.

you must be kidding.
Re: I Just Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men (very Touching) by godsamist: 3:33pm On May 29, 2015
The humble truth is can they ever learn?
Especially since they defy their dressing code handed to them by God since creation (deuteronomy:22.5)
Re: I Just Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men (very Touching) by damseyl(f): 4:03pm On May 29, 2015
I don't believe this is true

(1) (Reply)

6 Challenges Girls With Big B***s Face / Can You Still Remember This Type Of Letter / How To End A Relationship With Maturity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.