Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) (58666 Views)

Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) / Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – / Osinbajo Visits Atiku Abubakar In Abuja A Day After Inauguration(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by sixtuschimere: 3:30pm On May 29, 2015
New President of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari shortly after his inauguration today hosted former Heads of States to a lunch at the Aso Villa.

Some of the Heads of state that attended his inauguration were Ibrahim Babangida,Gowon,Abdulsalami Abubakar and Olusegun Obasanjon.

See photos from the high profile lunch below...

Source: http://godwin12..com/2015/05/buhari-hosts-heads-of-states-to-lunch.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by kodded(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2015
GEJ my HERO cool

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by mayorbaron(m): 3:32pm On May 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by kilokeys(m): 3:32pm On May 29, 2015
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 3hour since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in..

angry and he is busy eating?

280 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 29, 2015
Ehya pdp
kilokeys:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 3hour since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in..

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Jorussia(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

brother stop embarrassing yourself, i wonder what you gain from typing nonsense here, I can't force you to start liking PMB,but i urge to start thinking twice b4 typing your hate riddled comments here.

311 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

Give the man a breather. ..

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:36pm On May 29, 2015
Where d "change" dey

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by kilokeys(m): 3:37pm On May 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Ehya pdp
lol not really o..

GEJ was called clueless
Buhari might be termed as Reta.rded if he doesnt perform o..

hours to days to months to years..

so i just dey ginger the man grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by okiezman(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2015
kodded:
GEJ my HERO cool

Wike and fayose my manchy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by luvinhubby(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by kilokeys(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2015
Jorussia:
brother stop embarrassing yourself, i wonder what you gain from typing nonsense here, I can't force you to start liking PMB,but i urge to start thinking twice b4 typing your hate riddled comments here.
oponu angry

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Yemz213(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2015
fresh air in town

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Livinusc(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2015
Alhaji Shehu Shagari nko??
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari is equal to the task,,though he may need to jail many people
kilokeys:
lol not really o..

GEJ was called clueless
Buhari might be termed as Retarded if he doesnt perform o..

hours to days to months to years..

so i just dey ginger the man grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by theV0ice: 3:40pm On May 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Ehya pdp
Jorussia:

You guys shouldn't bother with people like that.....

They can't ever be purged of their hate and it leads them to throwing infantile tantrums and displaying wanton childishness.

Just laugh at them my good people cheesy

meanwhile, President Buhari is hosting a presidential lunch at the Villa as we type wink

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by kilokeys(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Buhari is equal to the task,,though he may need to jail many people

i hope he doesnt come on NL o.. chai.. folks like us don vomit plenty rubbish..
High Treason grin

i don yab im open teeth tire

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by kilokeys(m): 3:41pm On May 29, 2015
theV0ice:

You guys shouldn't bother with people like that.....

They can't ever be purged of their hate and it leads them to throwing infantile tantrums and displaying wanton childishness.

Just laugh at them my good people cheesy

meanwhile, President Buhari is hosting a presidential lunch at the Villa as we type wink

iranu undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by sunkoye: 3:42pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

chinko brain on full display. cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 29, 2015
Just deactivate and start a new username because we are coming for all u pdp gangstars
kilokeys:

i hope he doesnt come on NL o.. chai.. folks like us don vomit plenty rubbish..
High Treason grin

i don yab im open teeth tire

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Mogidi: 3:43pm On May 29, 2015
Nice
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by kilokeys(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Just deactivate and start a new username because we are coming for all u pdp gangstars

lol grin

it would favor me either ways..

if he messes up in office.. i get to laugh at u guys..

if he performs... we all get jobs... no time for NL

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

the sad thing is that for people like you, even if there is light everywhere, your particular house will not have light.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by kilokeys(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2015
sunkoye:
chinko brain on full display. cheesy

e-weyrey undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by kilokeys(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
the sad thing is that for people like you, even if there is light everywhere, your particular house will not have light.

why is that? undecided
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Young03(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2015
hmmmm nice
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by francizy(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

Hahahahahaha, them children of hate will pounce on you bro.. grin grin grin grin

firstEVA:

Did you disconnect him from his supply? You ought to be arrested for tampering with your neighbour's power supply... undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

why is that? undecided
since you are a negative fellow obviously still mourning Jonathan's loss, I will be difficult for you to benefit from GMB's administration

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by theV0ice: 3:56pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

iranu undecided

cool cool

Irase

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by VhatAmazingDude: 4:01pm On May 29, 2015
Please, how much did that dinner party cost? angry
I'm very sure it wasn't in the budget and it sure looks like an 'above #1million' dinner party.
Let's hope the cows at Daura pay for this one.
Waste of funds on things not directly beneficial to the citizenry by the President is a breach of law.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by kilokeys(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
since you are a negative fellow obviously still morning Jonathan's loss, I will be difficult for you to benefit from GMB's administration

naah if buhari fails.. ill be in the afternoon of my life... i cant imagine that..
so i need him to sit up early and start doing the needful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

naah if buhari fails.. ill be in the afternoon of my life... i cant imagine that..
so i need him to sit up early and start doing the needful
error corrected, ode.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) / Some Legislators Refusing Screening At Airport – FG / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.