Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State (27416 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by peeparty(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2015
Congrat.

Cc
Lalasticlala

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by alex406(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2015
The best outgoing governor.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by bigsam1992(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2015
Nice

Jus dis time I tired to mk 1st to comment dis poster com over tak me is wah oh
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by Mrsprof(f): 4:04pm On May 29, 2015
Congrats to him.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 29, 2015
why did he carry his bag?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by Donlexino(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2015
Gud one
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by Oblitz(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2015
nice
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by lynxticy: 4:04pm On May 29, 2015
g
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 29, 2015
As youre being sworn in as the governor of akwa ibom state. Pls pay attention to the masses. The uncommon transformation that we need in the state is to create job opportunities for the unemployed graduates roaming thru out the state. Also the new governor should establish industries and companies in the rural communities so as to reduce the uncountable number of villagers migrating to the urban city in search of jobs. Congratulations Governor Udom Gabriel Emmanuel.
Cc : lalasticlala Ishilove Barcanista

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by Chynexa(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by DonALdep(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2015
Udom is Right

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by barackosama(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2015
Nigeria Currently in HARD REST MODE
...... anyway are u interested in joining our VIP group
for daily winnings in football bets, check my
signature for more details.

Pls, don't just ask for free games cos I paid for dem too.

The daily odds ranges from 2.3-7 odds per day and it costs 5k a week or 15k a month

Only for biz minded

no risk no reward ..
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by SHARIAREPORTERS: 4:05pm On May 29, 2015
Best governor Better dan fashola and adamz of edo put together

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by Bsc(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2015
Like father like son.....
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by Pavore9: 4:05pm On May 29, 2015
Let him serve his people well.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by SHARIAREPORTERS: 4:05pm On May 29, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by SHARIAREPORTERS: 4:06pm On May 29, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by austinoeze(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2015
Good
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by richidinho(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2015

Akpabio was better, Udom is best

9 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by Spells(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2015
God bless akwa ibom and every state else,

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by Ymodulus: 4:06pm On May 29, 2015
Too bad Akpabio stole money and emptied Akwa Ibom's state account

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by buskie13(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2015
Congrats to de best governor Nigeria has ever produced... ur legacy remains forever in Akwa Ibomites hearts....
#Bless

9 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by kanaleke(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2015
Will be serving in your state.....kindly be nice.congrats and blessings!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by Googlehead: 4:08pm On May 29, 2015
Congrats, i just pray GMB Government restores peace to Nigeria. Meanwhile you all should go check out this mobile phone store: http://pointekonline.com/ They buy mobile devices directly from the manufacturers and sell to end users and whole sellers at a highly discounted price. All device bought from Pointek has a 12 Months warranty and they do FREE HOME DELIVERY, in less than 24hours. Thank me later
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 29, 2015
Congrat to Gov Udom Emmanuel and all Ibomites worldwide.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by Vikto: 4:10pm On May 29, 2015
GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY FOR THIS DAY OF EMANCIPATION FOR THE WOMEN OF AKWA IBOM STATE.
NEVER AGAIN WILL A NON AKWAIBOMITE BE ALLOWED TO BECOME THE FIRST LADY IN AKWA IBOM STATE.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by searay(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2015
To those that I have step on their toes when I was the Governor, I plead for forgiveness and I advise them to be very careful not to allow Mr. UDOM EMMANUEL to step at their toes while exercising his service to the Humanity...' -Gov. AKPABIO

MORAL: Keep your toe well so that no one will step on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by lungtruth(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
Welcome our Governor. May God give you wisdom, boldness, courage, Sound health and matured mind to pilot the affairs of Akwa Ibom and this fake entity called ''Nigeria''. We love you SIR.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by peeparty(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2015
Udom is right my governor for life.wish godswill akpabio all the best.#bestperforming governor#sekemmaster#.correct #dem never chi chum chin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha / Major Fuel Price Increase Looms In Nigeria / Arrest: Rochas Okorocha College Students Protest Across Nigeria (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.