Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? (6014 Views)

Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 29, 2015
taryour:

I see your big mouth has gotten wider and hence it will land you in more trouble. I wunt be surprised if you open another thread apologizing to the entire universe this time. You really need to grow up and get something good doing with your life.

You really want me to feel bad don't you?
I stood my ground on what I believed and instead of you to mind you business, you decided to make me feel bad about myself.
That's a bit low , don't you think.

Posting that thread on this section wasn't right in any sense and you know that.
What makes you feel that your life is better than mine? Be careful the kind of statements you make.

Sorry if my first comment offended you. I just shared my thoughts.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

I stood my ground on what I believed and instead of you to mind you business, you decided to make me feel bad about myself.

Posting that thread on this section wasn't right in any sense and you know that.
What makes you feel that your life is better than mine. Be careful the kind of statements you make.

Regards.
ure nting bt an incognito of an unafamention abandoned gbuquaqua.
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by juman(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2015
Rather the guy need police to send her mother out of his apartment and go back to the village.

Oscar's mother is wrong, the girlfriend can still go to school more later.

The mother should encourage the girlfriend to further her study.

1 Like

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by VintageCocktail(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ure nting bt an incognito of an unafamention abandoned gbuquaqua.
O gini!!!!!! grin grin

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by taryour(f): 7:21pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

What makes you feel that your life is better than mine? Be careful the kind of statements you make.

Regards.

And where in all of my post did I say my life is better than yours

You probably typed your first post to this thread cause you are still single and do not have any idea what it means to be a mother or what it means for a child to raise his or her hands on ones parents.

Am sure you wouldn't mind your boyfriend slapping/beating up his mum for your sake.

Tell me,how does tania intend having a good home with oscar with what oscar did ?

3 Likes

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 29, 2015
taryour:

You probably typed your first post to this thread cause you are still single and do not have any idea what it means to be a mother or what it means for a child to raise his or her hands on ones parents.

Am sure you wouldn't mind your boyfriend slapping/beating up his mum for your sake.

Tell me,how does tania intend having a good home with oscar with what oscar did ?

I now understand your point, ma.
But what his mum did was totally wrong.
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by seankay(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2015
Oscar's mom deserved dat slap for being wicked, ingrate and unrealistic but I don't support anyone slapping his mom

1 Like

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 29, 2015
The mother own too much. She wants to own the her son's life. In her interest she should call him, forgive him and behave herself. He has a right to choose who he wants to share his life with and how he wants to live his life.

She is his mother not his maker.

1 Like

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by francababy(f): 7:53pm On May 29, 2015
Missclassy and tayour are just fighting in my compound. I will call my mayguard for u oo

1 Like

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by edwardaigb: 7:57pm On May 29, 2015
Oscar's mum should go and die
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by cococandy(f): 7:58pm On May 29, 2015
Slapping his mom was the wrong reaction to her own slap. I believe he should have exercised restraint. But I find it hard to feel sorry for her.

See her behavior na. Na wa. Some people have LARGE issues.
francababy:

Early this year, the mum was visiting. Oscar was at a meeting. The mum stopped at the bus park and since Tania could drive, Oscar told her to take his car to bring his mum home. On getting there, the mum saw Tania driving her son's car. She was very angry. She told the girl to give her the keys that she wants to drive. Tania gave her the keys. But she can't drive. She central locked the car. Took a cab, put her things in the cab and went home. Oscar had to finish from the meeting hours later, went home, get the key from his mum and came to retrieve his car from the park.
I guess he was fed up that's why he replied her slap this time.

1 Like

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by kpolli(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2015
This is something serious, I don't permit hitting anyone especially your mother but his mum got it wrong.... He shouldn't have hit her but I angry she has to leave his life.... What kind of bad mother is this? Someone who was there when your son was nothing, helped him get on his feet.... You want him to dismiss her like a forgotten rag.... And women will say men are bad, see who is pushing this one.....

He should apologize to his mother but have her leave his house until she respects the blessings that God has given him

4 Likes

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by MurderX: 8:17pm On May 29, 2015
It was wrong of him to have slapped her although she crossed her boundary. He should have simply asked her to leave his house and bring back his fiance.
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by taryour(f): 8:24pm On May 29, 2015
francababy:
Missclassy and tayour are just fighting in my compound. I will call my mayguard for u oo

Its *taryour* thanks and no one is fighting here.
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Moana(f): 8:37pm On May 29, 2015
kingtom
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by armyofone(m): 8:52pm On May 29, 2015
No question about that, yes get police and make sure they deal with him.
Such display of disrespect. ..i pity the gal who will have the misfortune of marrying him.

1 Like

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Chubhie: 9:00pm On May 29, 2015
Oscar should cut the family off from his life albeit, temporarily. Oscar is even handling it with kids gloves. Send all of them back to the village and warn them never to step foot in your lekki home again but make sure he still sends what's due for the mum home.

Call up your babe home once you are done sending the family home and let her know you have taken care of your business and it won't occur to that level anymore. She will love and respect you more. I bet the make up sex that night go too bam-my fav part.

That the family is looking to call police and make him suffer shows how the family truly regards him.

Oscar needs to Man up!

4 Likes

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by kristonium(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2015
Vikky014:
it is also written that parents should not provoke their kids. to avoid dis type of story
I have not ready where its written that children should beat their parent in retaliation! Nothing justified Oscars action! No matter what she did he shouldn't have slapped her back!
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:
Suffer for what action? The mother deserved the slap that the son gave her. At least she would think twice before encroaching into the life of a full grown man just because she is his mother.

The woman was wrong for pushing her sons girlfriend out of his own house that she even came to visit.
She doesn't have any right whatsoever to force her son against his desire to marry that girl

What the fvck do they need the police for? The young man needs privacy and that's why he left.
Those relations who think he should be punished should go sit their assses down and concentrate on more important things, especially the ones that concern them.

U must be a Male. dis cannot be out of a female why r u judging were u there?
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by taryour(f): 9:46pm On May 29, 2015
kristonium:

I have not ready where its written that children should beat their parent in retaliation! Nothing justified Oscars action! No matter what she did he shouldn't have slapped her back!

my point exactly..... Thank you jare.
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by kristonium(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2015
taryour:

I can't understand what this world is turning into! Imagine people clapping their hands in support of Oscar's action! Where has rectitude gone to in this our age! Why has morality gone hiding! Jesus wept!

2 Likes

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by KingTom(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2015
Moana:
king,tom
Yelz loff grin
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Moana(f): 10:11pm On May 29, 2015
KingTom:
Yelz loff grin
could u ever do this?
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Jman06(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

She is a fool for leaving her husbands house to her sons house to demonstrate such level of stupidity and wickedness and she deserved the slaps she got.

You say oscar should have left?
See, some people only respond to things like that. That slap will make that woman not just to deeply consider what she did, but to also never repeat it ever again.

And if she can't stay in the house, she should go from whence she came. Simple.
Your son is sure gonna slap you like Oscar did to his mom. So it is now justifiable for a man to raise his hand on a woman? Because his mom is the victim? Ladies of nowadays and their hypocrisy! Y'all forget that a man who can slap his mom can not only slap but also punch his wife.

Not supporting what the woman did but Oscar was very wrong for slapping his own mother. He should have just left the house without having to attack the old lady.

Involving the police in the matter is not a very good option. Rather, the family should settle the issue amicably and Oscar should be made to understand that it was very wrong of him to slap his mom. He should then apologize profusely to his mom and come up with a better way of making his mom understand the role Tania has played in his life and how it is not possible for him to dump her for another lady for no cogent reason. Meanwhile, Oscar should be sure he isn't overlooking too many faults in Tania just because she helped him get a job.

3 Likes

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by NickiRoman: 10:49pm On May 29, 2015
The mother shouldn't have slapped Oscar in the first place, Not everyone responds well to violence,She needs to know her place hating on your son's fiancée doesn't make sense.

Two wrongs don't make a right, He shouldn't have hit her back knowing how childish she is.
He needs to go back and apologize.
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by NickiRoman: 10:52pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=Jman06 post=34229313] Your son is sure gonna slap you like Oscar did to his mom. So it is now justifiable for a man to raise his hand on a woman? Because his mom is the victim? Ladies of nowadays and their hypocrisy! Y'all forget that a man who can slap his mom can not only slap but also punch his wife.

Not supporting what the woman did but Oscar was very wrong for slapping his own mother. He should have just left the house without having to attack the old lady.

Involving the police in the matter is not a very good option. Rather, the family should settle the issue amicably and Oscar should be made to understand that it was very wrong of him to slap his mom. He should then apologize profusely to his mom and come up with a better way of making his mom understand the role Tania has played in his life and how it is not possible for him to dump her for another lady for no cogent reason. Meanwhile, Oscar should be sure he isn't overlooking too many faults in Tania just because she helped him get a job.
[/quote/]
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 29, 2015
IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW U ALL TRY TO PAINT D SITUATION. He SLAPPED HIS MOTHER.THERE ARE GRAVE REPERCUSSIONS FOR SUCH.......unless ofcourse he begs his mum and God for Forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by KingTom(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2015
Moana:
could u ever do this?
Slap my mum? God forbid! angry
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Jman06(m): 11:03pm On May 29, 2015
NickiRoman:
If she isn't controlling, possessive,jealous,I don't think her son would have a reason to hit her
So being controlling, possessive and jealous is now a valid reason to hit a woman?

Would you support a man hitting his wife because she's controlling, possessive and jealous?
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by NickiRoman: 11:11pm On May 29, 2015
Jman06:
So being controlling, possessive and jealous is now a valid reason to hit a woman?

Would you support a man hitting his wife because she's controlling, possessive and jealous?
You don't get it,Is mother slapped him first, he's response was wrong but not every one responds well to violence.

1 Like

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Jman06(m): 11:20pm On May 29, 2015
NickiRoman:
You don't get it,Is mother slapped him first, he's response was wrong but not every one responds well to violence.
Don't try to justify what the guy did. It was very wrong of him. He should have simply left the house at that moment.
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 29, 2015
Tania should get ready for lots of beatings from Oscar if she marrys him.

Mama did very wrong, but you dont go around slapping your own mother.

They sound like a family one should run away from in totality

I hope Tania is packing her things ready to run away from them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mixed Breed / Can A Marriage Between A White Man And A Black Woman Produce A White Offspring? / Married Nairalanders I Need Your Help! It's Urgent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.