Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? (6012 Views)

Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by taryour(f): 3:48pm On May 31, 2015
I just wonder what kind of wives some ladies on this thread will turn into with all the RubbIsh they posting here.
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 31, 2015
PenAndPaper:

Lol.. Very true.. If this happened to some girls.... The mum will be in the burns unit in a hospital, writhing in pain. That girl should be commended.
No mind people wey wan go call police.
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by yinkeys(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
kristonium:
Abomination!
Even if u don't arrest him now premature death may sooner or later arrest him cos its written,'honour thy mother and thy father that you may LIVE LONG'
Abegi, which kain wicked mother be dat. U no kno say some mothers dey go hell abi
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by yinkeys(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
Platnum1:
IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW U ALL TRY TO PAINT D SITUATION. He SLAPPED HIS MOTHER.THERE ARE GRAVE REPERCUSSIONS FOR SUCH.......unless ofcourse he begs his mum and God for Forgiveness
Great repercussions, like...............................

1 Like

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Stillfire: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
So this mother is going to allow them throw her son in jail because of a situation she caused?
francababy:
Update on this event. They were able to reach Oscar through one of his friends this early morning. Oscar said he never slapped his mum. He said she slapped him once and he was shouting at her not to try it again then she wanted to slap him again and he slapped her down. The palm of her hand. When she was throwing the slap, he slapped her hand down like he was blocking the slap. Then he went to his room packed a few things and to look for Tania who went to wait for him in their church.

I knew it. With the kind of training we got, it would be very hard for any Nigerian child to slap his mom.
She has gone to paint the scenario like a victim.
I don't pity her one bit.

1 Like

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by focus7: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is the reason why some ladies call their mother inlaw a witch. If her own husband mother has objected to her marrying her son would she be married today, where was she when her son was jobless and the low levelled educated lady got him a job? Now the son is comfortable she now see a lady that does not fit her son, she doesn't want the lady to enjoy the fruit of her labour. And am not sure the son slap her, such a mischievous woman would lie to get even.

1 Like

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tomorrow now this mom will turn into a full fledged witch to show an innocent DIL pepper and the son will be against it when the girl attempts to strangle his mother
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Moana(f): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
francababy:
Update on this event. They were able to reach Oscar through one of his friends this early morning. Oscar said he never slapped his mum. He said she slapped him once and he was shouting at her not to try it again then she wanted to slap him again and he slapped her hand down. The palm of her hand. When she was throwing the slap, he slapped her hand down like he was blocking the slap. Then he went to his room packed a few things and to look for Tania who went to wait for him in their church.
that woman is very foolish and she needs to let her son be. She wasn't dictating his life when he was struggling why should she feel she needs to dictate his life now that he can stand on his own
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Jman06(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
taryour:
I just wonder what kind of wives some ladies on this thread will turn into with all the RubbIsh they posting here.
My dear! I follow u dey wonder ooo. God knows that I can kill any lady that dares disrespects my mum. She's permitted to disrespect me, but never my mum.
See the way they are even hailing the foolish Oscar sef. End time girls grin
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by mizzochocinco: 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
taryour:
Well aunty we don't know about other ladies but you will definitely make a very hypocritical one

9 Likes

Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 05, 2015
yinkeys:
Great repercussions, like...............................
Like DYING!
Honour thy father n mother that thy days may be long. Dishonor them,it just might get shorter than u can ever imagine.
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by olu4life(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Platnum1:

Like DYING!
Honour thy father n mother that thy days may be long. Dishonor them,it just might get shorter than u can ever imagine.
Una don start. where did bible say dying o. Ooh u skipped out Eph 6:4, Colossian 3:21. Next time make ur preaching balanced.
Re: Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
olu4life:

Una don start. where did bible say dying o. Ooh u skipped out Eph 6:4, Colossian 3:21. Next time make ur preaching balanced.
D scriptures u quoted are wonderful however DOESNT RULE OUT the one abt honoring them for long life.
Happy weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? / Mixed Breed / Can A Marriage Between A White Man And A Black Woman Produce A White Offspring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.