Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Help! Am I Been Shortchanged - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help! Am I Been Shortchanged (862 Views)

Ogun Home Owners....am I Scammed! / Help! Am I Been Shortchanged / ive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Am I Been Shortchanged by Redoil: 6:12pm On May 29, 2015
Fellow nairalander i need ur help and advice.
Early last year i found a at almost a give away price i contacted my lawyer to help me check the geniuneness of the property and the day he we met he to me that the property is geninue. (i suspect he took somebody else there to buy it and the person latter contacted me thru thesame lawyer to come and buy the property at an exorbitant price).
Thesame scenerio just repeated itself again and i am suspecting the lawyer again.
This time i saw a property with with foundation of 12 room and parlour self contain, i paid the same lawyer to do the search and the day he told me it is okey, that same day an agent who is very close to the lawyer bought the property again and started telling people he want to sell thesame property at an exorbitant price.
How can i prevent such things in future?
Please note the lawyer is a suspect in all these which means he might not be aware of such dealings.
Re: Help! Am I Been Shortchanged by Redoil: 6:12pm On May 29, 2015
I have seen another one at ikotun lagos and i am confuse about the first step to make.
To hire another lawyer is not the problem.
To those who have had such experience b4 how did you handle it.
Cc ishilove
cc lalasticlala
cc lawyer
ur help is needed
Re: Help! Am I Been Shortchanged by indiraserv: 6:23pm On May 29, 2015
Find a different lawyer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Distress Sale!2 Plots Of Gazetted Dry Land, Awoyaya.owner Well Known N3.2m / One Horse Power Ac Used For Two Month For Sale In Apo Abuja Not Negotiable N35k. / Luxury 2bed For Rent 1.5m,At Jakande First Gate Beside Nicon Town Estate +pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.