Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana (10130 Views)

Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria / Nigerians Flee Damasak Border Town As Troops Reportedly Plan To Withdraw..photos / Nigerians Flee To Cameroon To Escape Boko Haram Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by comfort3: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2009
Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana, influx doubled after elections

More Nigerians are fleeing to countries like Ghana and Vietnam to escape the harsh economic realities back home, even as some big businesses are gradually folding up and relocating.

The Nigerian paper, LEADERSHIP SUNDAY, learnt that Nigerians now seek refuge in far-flung countries hitherto not considered as lands of "green pasture". Countries like Vietnam, Mozambique, Ethiopia and China are fast replacing the traditionally favorites like the United Kingdom, Libya and the USA. Most of the people leaving are pointing to the lack of electricity and insecurity as the cause of their exodus. Those abroad are also vowing that they won’t return home until conditions become better.

Check by the Nigerian newspaper shows that influx of Nigerians into Ghana doubled after the Presidential election that ushered in a new government there. A Nigerian living in Ghana told correspondents that many of his relatives are pestering him to get them accommodation in Ghana. He said: "I’m amazed at how Nigerians are moving into Ghana these days. You know, in the past it was as if we were stupid leaving here for Ghana, but see what is happening. Each day we see Nigerians trooping in their droves."

The Ghana resident, who spoke anonymously, gave reasons why Ghana is becoming attractive: "the truth is that the society works. In Ghana, there is orderliness, not the chaos you have here. There is constant light and this is important for living. There is also security and respect for human rights. If you ask me it is the turn of Nigerians to run to Ghana like the Ghanaians did in the 80’s.

Many Nigerians are in Ghana today, intermarrying and looking for ways to become citizens. I don’t think they would want to return unless conditions change in Nigeria," he said.

Godwin Ukwu (not real name) told our correspondents that he has finished all arrangements to relocate next month. Ukwu said his friends are "making it" in Cameroon and have asked him to join them there.

He said: "I’m going to Cameroon to sell beer. My friends are there and they are making it big in their various business. In fact, last Christmas, some of them came home and told us that we are suffering here. For instance, transportation is such a huge problem there. In fact their roads are better than the ones in the East. Besides, my business is suffering as there is no light. Customers will come and they can’t drink my beer because it is not chilled. So, I’m losing customers and business is bad."

Another respondent told our reporters that if he has his way, he would flee the country.

Speaking to LEADERSHIP SUNDAY, the man who gave his name as John said that Nigeria has become "hell" for him. John is a graduate of six years and has remained unemployed. According to him, every attempt to get a government or private job has failed. He said: "if I have the opportunity, I would leave this country. In fact, in looking for people who would tell me how to get to Libya. At least, I will get a job and my life would be safer," he said.

Like most unemployed youngsters in the country, John has tried to be self employed. He said: "my uncle gave me some money recently to start something. So I got a corner shop at Kubwa (In Abuja) to start a barbing salon. Right now, the place has been demolished and I’m looking for another place, but even if I get a place, what about light and water? Through the time I had the saloon, it was generator that powered the business and that is very expensive. Even with the generator some weeks, I will have nothing doing because of fuel scarcity. I really want to leave. I love my country but I can’t go on like this," he lamented.

A source in Vietnam, told LEADERSHIP SUNDAY that the Vietnamese government is trying to restrict the influx of Nigerians into the country because of the huge number running there.

Libya too has not lost its appeal to Nigerians. In spite of the precarious route, Nigerians daily put their lives on the line to cross over. The journey, mostly done by foot, find Nigerians crossing the Sahara, risking arrest and deadly attacks by patrol team to get to Tripoli, the capital of Libya. Says an official of a prominent government agency concerned with human trafficking, who do not want to be mentioned, " most of the travelers are girls going to engage in prostitution. The men are often their pimps. And no matter the campaign our office is making, the truth is that the rush is still on. We can arrest them or even sensitize them, but what is clear to us is that this is an ongoing war. Sex slaves are still been trafficked abroad. Our agency is helping to stave it off. But no one should be deceived, human trafficking is not going to go away in a long time. The harsh conditions here, coupled with the lure of greener pasture is just too much temptation for many of the girls and their manager to bear. The arrest and pains they suffer during the trips is a little sacrifice they make."

An emerging trend also is that of businesses folding up. Dunlop, for instance has folded up and may be relocating to Ghana. Part of the reason for the relocation is the unstable power supply in Nigeria. Checks shows that many businesses are already rethinking their continued stay in the country.

South Africa and Ethiopia appear more appealing to such big businesses. Already, major stakeholders in tourism and hospitality business are looking downwards to South Africa- a country getting ready to host the world cup in 2010.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=157713
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by asha80(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2009
An emerging trend also is that of businesses folding up. Dunlop, for instance has folded up and may be relocating to Ghana. Part of the reason for the relocation is the unstable power supply in Nigeria. Checks shows that many businesses are already rethinking their continued stay in the country

sad
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by redsun(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2009
This comfort poster,who are you?Are you an editor in chief or not?
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by maxell(f): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2009
This is nothing new. Nigerians have been fleeing to Ghana, South Africa etc for sometime now.

But Ethiopia Wetin Nigerian dey find for Ethiopia undecided
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by fromuk(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2009
maxell:

But Ethiopia Wetin Nigerian dey find for Ethiopia undecided
Fine chicks grin grin grin Body no be fire wood u know. tongue tongue
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by Jakumo(m): 1:12am On Feb 16, 2009
[center][size=18pt]No Electricity =  No Civilization[/size][/center]
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by bawomolo(m): 1:19am On Feb 16, 2009
No be for Vietnam dem dey find civilization o. naija don suffer. abeg make i find Visa go Turkmenistan.
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 16, 2009
bawomolo:

No be for Vietnam dem dey find civilization o. naija don suffer. abeg make i find Visa go Turkmenistan.
grin cheesy grin grin Berra stick to ajegunle tongue

1 Like

Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by MrCrackles(m): 1:26am On Feb 16, 2009
Isnt Nigeria heading for disaster?

Are we not going to grind to a halt soon?

Uhmmmmm
sad
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by unipol(m): 2:17am On Feb 16, 2009
some to liberia
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by Kobojunkie: 2:37am On Feb 16, 2009
OK.  First Nigerians are flocking back to Nigeria because of recession, then Nigerians are flocking dubai for shopping, now NIgerians are fleeing to Ghana and other countries to escape hard times? Am I the only one wondering if these stories are not just exaggerations? How do we really know the true effect of the global economic turn on Nigerians if every other story out there has Nigerias going one way or the other? Are the rich ( who I supposed are the ones flocking to dubai) not hurt in any way by this? We have many CEOs and executives around the world already feeling the heat, cutting back on their lifestyle in so many areas. Are the Nigerian rich even affected at all? Is the situation in Nigeria as a result of the global crisis or just the usual peaking yet again? lol
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by tpia: 5:16am On Feb 16, 2009
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2009
hey tpia how u dey?
my brothers and sisters this is very alarming, and frightening, just got into guangzhou a city in china for business and u guys will be amazed at the nos of naija imigrants here, i mean abled body young men wasting away, running from the police and doing all sorts of what not, too dirty to print . a lot of them i spoke too are regreting that they ever came, but can,t go back cos of the fines involved, trust the chinese, very strict and ordered people, you must pay or go to jail untill u pay. i was thorougly ashamed and then something hit me, of the various country i have been traveling to and the swarm of nigerian imigrants i have seen, it dawned on me that, what we have in our country is a total lack of leadership, lack of planning for a people as resulted in them becoming a nusiance all over the world, a leadership collaspe. they blame it on the millitary, the civillians have rule for ten years running. this is just the tip of the iceberg, brace urselves, it will get worse. can,t wait to get out of here.
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by PastorAIO: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2009
df2006:

, it dawned on me that, what we have in our country is a total lack of leadership, lack of planning for a people as resulted in them becoming a nusiance all over the world, a leadership collaspe. they blame it on the millitary, the civillians have rule for ten years running. this is just the tip of the iceberg, brace urselves, it will get worse. can,t wait to get out of here.

Why does the source of the problem have to be outside the individual?  Whether it is the 'babylon' system, the poor leadership or some other external factor.  Why is it that when these people then get an opportunity to go to another country with Good leadership and good system they still manage to be nothing more than a nuisance to the society?  Is that also the fault of our bad leaders at home? 

I still haven't heard of a decent enquiry made by any African people as to why the slave trade occurred on the scale that it did.  If anything goes wrong in oyinboland, whether it is an accident, plane crash, systemic failure, whatever, an inquiry is made to ascertain the reasons why these things happened so we are better informed to deal with it and make sure it doesn't happen again. 

Or perhaps African people are pathologically incapable of self contemplation and self criticism. 

Government doesn't build roads etc, yes I agree.  But how many citizens in that country pay their taxes.  Except you are working for a big firm or bank and can't hide, most nigerians scam their government on a regular basis.  I'm not saying that if they paid their taxes then the taxes with be well spent on public utilities by the government.  But I am saying that it takes two to tango.  The people are as rotten if not more rotten than the leadership they like to blame.  In fact the leadership merely emerges from the people. 

As records attest, these rotten peoples, when they go to other societies with  'good leadership', only make themselves a nuisance to that society.  Of course I'm speaking in broad strokes and not referring to absolutely everyone.  Time and time again in London I come across nigerians that have such a rancid attitude it's terrifying.  It has gotten to the point where I have some 9ja friends that deny their nigerian.  They claim Togo.  Why?  cos no one's heard of Togo so there will be no preconceptions or prejudice against them for it. 

I personally think that the problem is cultural and spiritual, not political.  Nigerians need to do some soul searching, and I don't mean as a nation but each of us as individuals.  We need to look within and questions ourselves and our lives. 
Nigeria has always exported it's human resources for the last 400 years or more, whether it is forcibly in the slave trade, or willingly as in the present immigration situation.  These two phenomena are linked.
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by FBS: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2009
Half of the population of the people in Nigeria are actually not Nigerians.
Our borders are quite porous and any tom, dick and harry can come in, pay for a passport and bangs, he becomes a nigerian.
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by ifyalways(f): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2009
If its so rosy in Ghana what are the Ghanaian cobblers,road side tailors still doing in Nigerian streets undecided
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by Kobojunkie: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2009
df2006:

my brothers and sisters this is very alarming, and frightening, just got into guangzhou a city in china for business and u guys will be amazed at the nos of naija imigrants here, i mean abled body young men wasting away, running from the police and doing all sorts of what not, too dirty to print . a lot of them i spoke too are regreting that they ever came, but can,t go back cos of the fines involved, trust the chinese, very strict and ordered people, you must pay or go to jail untill u pay. i was thorougly ashamed and then something hit me, of the various country i have been traveling to and the swarm of nigerian imigrants i have seen, it dawned on me that, what we have in our country is a total lack of leadership, lack of planning for a people as resulted in them becoming a nusiance all over the world, a leadership collaspe. they blame it on the millitary, the civillians have rule for ten years running. this is just the tip of the iceberg, brace urselves, it will get worse. can,t wait to get out of here.

Here is the question. Did the men you met in guangzhou travel only recently? Or is this just the usual we have always known of? Trying to understand what the current situation is actually doing as way of measuring effectiveness of our "government's" reaction. Are Nigerians moving out or in? Which way is it? You read so many stories on them fleeing this way or that and you only wonder if it is the normal trend we have seen for decades now.
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by beystwin: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2009
Nigerians running to Ghana will soon run back home because this global recession will hit Ghana more than Nigeria. Ghana as a nation that is too dependent on foreign aid is going to colapse.  cry
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2009
beystwin:

Nigerians running to Ghana will soon run back home because this global recession will hit Ghana more than Nigeria. Ghana as a nation that is too dependent on foreign aid is going to colapse. cry

Is Nigerian immune then?
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by aieromon(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2009
Its not hard to see what the fuss is all about.

The simple truth is that any Black Man that emigrates is tagged a Nigerian. Why on earth would I leave Nigeria for Ghana, let alone Vietnam?

The Leadership should focus on factual reportage and leave this kind of nonsense to the PM newspapers.

1 Like

Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by beystwin: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2009
Nigeria is not immune, But Ghana on the other hand is going to notice a big down turn
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by Kobojunkie: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2009
beystwin:

Nigeria is not immune, But Ghana on the other hand is going to notice a big down turn

Is Nigerian then noticing it's own big turn? When Is Ghana going to notice its?
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by waterworks(f): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2009
@ maxell na wa ohh
wetin nigerians dey find go vietnam? HUMAN HAIR?
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by JustGood(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Why does the source of the problem have to be outside the individual?  Whether it is the 'babylon' system, the poor leadership or some other external factor.  Why is it that when these people then get an opportunity to go to another country with Good leadership and good system they still manage to be nothing more than a nuisance to the society?  Is that also the fault of our bad leaders at home? 

I still haven't heard of a decent enquiry made by any African people as to why the slave trade occurred on the scale that it did.  If anything goes wrong in oyinboland, whether it is an accident, plane crash, systemic failure, whatever, an inquiry is made to ascertain the reasons why these things happened so we are better informed to deal with it and make sure it doesn't happen again. 

Or perhaps African people are pathologically incapable of self contemplation and self criticism. 

Government doesn't build roads etc, yes I agree.  But how many citizens in that country pay their taxes.  Except you are working for a big firm or bank and can't hide, most nigerians scam their government on a regular basis.  I'm not saying that if they paid their taxes then the taxes with be well spent on public utilities by the government.  But I am saying that it takes two to tango.  The people are as rotten if not more rotten than the leadership they like to blame.  In fact the leadership merely emerges from the people. 
As records attest, these rotten peoples, when they go to other societies with  'good leadership', only make themselves a nuisance to that society.  Of course I'm speaking in broad strokes and not referring to absolutely everyone.  Time and time again in London I come across nigerians that have such a rancid attitude it's terrifying.  It has gotten to the point where I have some 9ja friends that deny their nigerian.  They claim Togo.  Why?  cos no one's heard of Togo so there will be no preconceptions or prejudice against them for it. 

I personally think that the problem is cultural and spiritual, not political.  Nigerians need to do some soul searching, and I don't mean as a nation but each of us as individuals.  We need to look within and questions ourselves and our lives. 
Nigeria has always exported it's human resources for the last 400 years or more, whether it is forcibly in the slave trade, or willingly as in the present immigration situation.  These two phenomena are linked.

These same things I have been saying for some years now.

Nigerians never like to listen to the truth which makes them take responsibility. Nobody wants to hear this truth about their personal contributions to the Nation.
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by otokx(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2009
Some people try
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by medube(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2009
beystwin:

I think you should get your facts right and read properly. Nigerians are not running to Ghana, Vietnam or any other country just because they think they will be come millionaires over night, afterall the global recession is hitting everywhere. BUT, and I repeat BUT, they are making these moves because there is security, political stability, stable fiscal policies, more or less stable electricity (which is highly needed for businesses) and other basic fundamental rights which are not available in Naija.

Read this article, it is a very sad situation:

http://topics.myjoyonline.com/business/200902/26377.asp
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by Clairette(f): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2009
Why won't anyone flee a country of no Security, no Power supply etc.
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by PastorAIO: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2009
medube:

I think you should get your facts right and read properly. Nigerians are not running to Ghana, Vietnam or any other country just because they think they will be come millionaires over night, afterall the global recession is hitting everywhere. BUT, and I repeat BUT, they are making these moves because there is security, political stability, stable fiscal policies, more or less stable electricity (which is highly needed for businesses) and other basic fundamental rights which are not available in Naija.

Read this article, it is a very sad situation:

http://topics.myjoyonline.com/business/200902/26377.asp

So True. I was discussing with some friends not too long ago. These guys don't have much money but their reasoning was along the lines of . . .
1) I can wake up at 2am in the morning and feeling restless decide to take a walk around my neighbour and enjoy the night air. I can never do this in 9ja.

2) In 9ja I live in a state of constant alertness and stress, whether for my security or for my career.

3) yes, it might be possible for me to make a lot more money if I lived in 9ja, but what is it that the rich in 9ja are actually enjoying. To truly enjoy their money they must travel abroad. As a poor man in England I am actually enjoying life more than a millionaire in 9ja. By enjoying life, I mean the simple things in life such as being able to go for a walk without being accost by police or thieves.

4) Police or thieves! What is the difference?!!

And the list goes on.
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by londoner: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2009
Pastor AIO:

So True. I was discussing with some friends not too long ago. These guys don't have much money but their reasoning was along the lines of . . .
1) I can wake up at 2am in the morning and feeling restless decide to take a walk around my neighbour and enjoy the night air. I can never do this in 9ja.

2) In 9ja I live in a state of constant alertness and stress, whether for my security or for my career.

3) yes, it might be possible for me to make a lot more money if I lived in 9ja, but what is it that the rich in 9ja are actually enjoying. To truly enjoy their money they must travel abroad. As a poor man in England I am actually enjoying life more than a millionaire in 9ja. By enjoying life, I mean the simple things in life such as being able to go for a walk without being accost by police or thieves.

4) Police or thieves! What is the difference?!!

And the list goes on.

I am guessing that these friends must live somewhere like Lagos??

-You can walk in Abuja 2am and noone harrasess you, its safe.
-If you lived in Calabar, would they be in a constant level of stress and alertness?
-people walk around in places like Abuja or Calabar all the time without fear of thieves or police.

Are these places not in Nigeria

I can safely say that as someone living in London, I felt much safer walking the streets of Abuja alone, I never witnessed or even heard of much crime at all. You can walk safely in Jos (unless there is religious unrest ofcourse)

My boyfriend is Ghanaian and is in Ghana as we speak, he tells me of how he cant even go out at night because of armed robbers, he is not even in the capital city. He said the situation is very bad, he doesn't even want to stay in Ghana anymore. Yet, the people from Ivory coast who I met in Abuja, explained how safe Abuja was compared to Abidjan and how they marvelled at how people carried their phones visibly without getting robbed. They have lived there for five years!

Many Nigerians only know the city they grew up in (mainly Lagos), meanwhile people have been living peacefully in other parts of the country for years.

1 Like

Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by debosky(m): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2009
londoner:

Many Nigerians only know the city they grew up in (mainly Lagos), meanwhile people have been living peacefully in other parts of the country for years.
This is a source of many misconceptions we have today.

Nevertheless, how many people live in Abuja or Calabar? On the average, across the country, how many people are comfortable with the security situation? Lagos is a negative extreme, Abuja/Calabar is a positive extreme, overall I suspect the scale will be tipped towards insecurity.
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by Phemzy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2009
Global economic crisis will last 7 years - Adeboye -Says corrupt office holders may die young

THE global economic downturn will last for seven years, the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare, has predicted.

Pastor Adeboye, at a three-day prayer meeting of the Apostolic Conference of Pentecostal Church leaders in Nigeria held at the RCCG, Redemption Camp, Shagamu, said just like the famine which took place in Egypt in the days of Joseph, the global financial crisis would persist.

Pastor Adeboye, sharing the revelation during the meeting, which he hosted, stated that it was revealed to him that the global economic meltdown would subsist for seven years.

“Despite the gloomy economic state worldwide, those who are righteous, faithful in giving their tithes and offering will prosper,” he said.

The financial crisis is already taking its toll on the country with several policies being introduced by the government. Just last week, President Yar’Adua announced the cut in salary of political appointees as a result of the meltdown.

The Federal Government has also resolved to review downward the salary of workers in the federal civil service. In the month of January alone, N120 billion was said to have been recorded as a shortfall in revenue for the country.

Meanwhile, Pastor Adeboye has said that all corrupt political office holders in the country may die young if they did not desist from their nefarious activities.

He gave this warning during his visit to Inspirational Radio station in Lagos on Sunday, saying that anyone who had acquired money and property through illegal means would not live to spend the money and enjoy the property.

According to him, the Holy Bible had said it clearly that any fellow who acquired money illegally would die in the midst of his days. He stated, “These corrupt people need to be educated that they do not need more than a bed, a pair of shoes, shirts and trousers and possibly, a wristwatch so that they can know the time. They should realise that they had come to this world naked and so shall they return.”

Adeboye, who attributed the country’s problem to corruption, said that the glory of God had refused to shine on Nigeria because of some corrupt people who had found themselves in leadership positions.

“It is the corruption that is robbing the nation of the glory. The only thing the church can do now is to teach them the way of the Lord and why they should desist from the practice,” he added.

Earlier, the General Overseer had commended the efforts of the Chairman of Inspirational Radio, Dr. Erastus Akingbola, saying that the station would go a long way towards spreading the gospel of Christ to the nooks and crannies of the nation.

Quoting a verse in the Holy Bible, Adeboye said that the word of God could best be disseminated through the air.

He said that he would have loved to air 100 per cent Christian messages and programmes on the radio, but that the country’s policy do not allow that.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/16022009/news/news4.html

It means that this is just the beginning, so many will flee away from Nigeria.
Re: Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2009
The main problem of Nigeria is ELECTRICITY!! it's affecting alot of business and they are collapsing! Running biz on fuel is not profitable at all, Total Loss!

The Government are BASTARDS!!! They will die 1 by 1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Illegal Structures Demolished In Ladipo Market / Gunshots Rock PDP Primaries In Makurdi, One Injured / Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.