Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully (3534 Views)

Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State / Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain / Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:42pm On May 29, 2015
I know it won't be long
He has already relocated his defense headquaters to Sambisa forest

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by SHARIAREPORTERS: 8:46pm On May 29, 2015
Rite from his speech his failure has started Make I join u wait eagerly for his downfall

17 Likes

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by SeverusSnape(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by Rich4god(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2015
Why will u b waiting for someone to fail...

5 Likes

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by Holatunde007(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2015
Fool........ur moniker says it all abt you

7 Likes

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by DuchessLily(f): 8:50pm On May 29, 2015
Lol
Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by OAM4J: 8:53pm On May 29, 2015
For the sake of the good of Nigeria una go wait tire.

Your case go be like 'ode to nso Eledumare...' (hunter waiting to catch God...) Make Una ask a Yoruba elder to complete the proverb for you.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 29, 2015
This is a Treasonable speech

Though am not a PMB fan but it is my duty as a citizen to wish him success and Goodluck as he rule us ....

May God bless Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by Anyi3(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2015
Remember
"Wishing your head fails is wishing you yourself fails"

Think people think...

14 Likes

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by mars123(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2015
you are a foolish illiterate,go and educate yourself on who suffers in the event he fails.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by ahnie: 8:58pm On May 29, 2015
Trust Nigerians to tag prof yemi osinbanjo...as yellme Oshi-bango. *I just love this country*

1 Like

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by bettercreature(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2015
Jeez!! this OP is very disgusting
how can you be wishing someone to fail
I'm feeling like weeping for you
Your family need to run away from you
you are better off in the midst of dogs
You are somebody who can sabotage our economy just to see buhari fail
God will reward you in accordance with what you wish Buhari and Nigeria

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by IfyAwazie(f): 9:02pm On May 29, 2015
Lol. Whats ur gain if he fails?
Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by SashaF: 9:02pm On May 29, 2015
How can u wish for another person to fail? What do you Nigerians even want for goodness sake. You have seen change and yet you complain. You don't see change and yet you complain.

Very confused lot. Smh

6 Likes

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by abduljabbar4(m): 9:04pm On May 29, 2015
gringringringrin.
Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by zekki: 9:05pm On May 29, 2015
Lemon12:

Though am not a PMB fan but it is my duty as a citizen to wish him success and Goodluck as he rule us ....

May God bless Nigeria
God bless u.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by olasmith10(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2015
you are so jobless

2 Likes

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by size40: 9:06pm On May 29, 2015
guy, u go wait tire oo

2 Likes

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by Tdarry: 9:08pm On May 29, 2015
OP, all you do with your life is sell tokumbo spare parts. Like your fairly used brain, you survive on other peoples reject, so new things and clean success is alien to your second hand life. You can continue to wait for him to fail but trust me, the only thing that have failed, that is failing and will continue to fail is your worthless pathetic life

8 Likes

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by Genius100: 9:10pm On May 29, 2015
Thunder fire the children of bitterness and enemies of progress

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by snadguy007(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2015
Waiting for PMB to fail is like waiting for Yahoo Messenger to send you a delivery report...... My brother, You go wait tire till you die

8 Likes

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by espn(m): 9:16pm On May 29, 2015
ahnie:
Trust Nigerians to tag prof yemi osinbanjo...as yellme Oshi-bango. *I just love this country*
nt funny..

5 Likes

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by datola: 9:19pm On May 29, 2015
Prepare to wait (till) forever because God will see us through this time around.

NO MORE FAILURE

You are Nigeria's enemy?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by princdebola201(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2015
Op if u re waiting for buhari failure definately u will never Move forward in ur Life..KARMA

6 Likes

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by ki02020(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2015
Agent of failure .........your wish will never come to pass tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by olaboy001(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2015
Stealing is now a corruption in Buhari's regime. . . GEJ be like: sir, you no even let me reach otuoke

2 Likes

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by 4stylz: 9:30pm On May 29, 2015
Lemon12:

May God bless Nigeria

Which treason? Lol was he making any treat to life? It's just a normal idea; this is democracy

People said worse to gej

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by Mutuwa(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2015
ntooorrrrrr! to all haters..being love children is frustrating..instead of voicing ur grievances out,the morons are hiding under the veil of forums.shut up and b ruled Ediots..

1 Like

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by SomebodyLovesMe: 9:32pm On May 29, 2015
We need an intelligent opposition. It doesn't look like we'll have one though. I hope this sort of thread is not a sign of things to come because if it is, Buhari supporters will soon be boycotting all their threads. Buhari supporters are too intelligent to engage in threads without substance. Debate is welcome, but it must be meaningful.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by ahnie: 9:33pm On May 29, 2015
You have serious issues.
espn:
nt funny..
Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by Esinasinla: 9:33pm On May 29, 2015
All ur evil wishes against this incoming adminstration of PMB shall backfire on u. And u shall be put to shame. Hmm! if sin smells some people like u would be begging to live in the midst of noble ones.
Hertless person!

6 Likes

Re: I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully by Sweetguy25: 9:34pm On May 29, 2015
Its not like he'll fail but he will disappoint Nigerians woefully.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. / Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? / The Question Before The Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.