Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola (49819 Views)

June 12 And MKO Abiola (Photos) / Photo Of Fidel Castro And MKO Abiola / Photo:Late General Sani Abacha and MKO Abiola at an event in Lagos in Feb. 1986. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by DeBret(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2015
lolz.... see tinubu head like abuja yam

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by valdetino(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2015
Nice pic
Waooooo I can't believe this FTC......
I dedicate this to my mom.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by fitzk: 10:12pm On May 29, 2015
hmmn
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by olu77(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2015
Once upon a time

Rest in peace MKO
Rest in pieces Abacha
Rest in Abuja after the gala night Tinubu

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by fitzk: 10:12pm On May 29, 2015
hmnnn
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by DahtzFestjayz: 10:16pm On May 29, 2015
~
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by CountDracula(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2015
Smthng tells me one of dem wil join MKO soon

7 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by DeBret(m): 10:23pm On May 29, 2015
CountDracula:
Smthng tells me one of dem wil join MKO soon
guy wetin happen now

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Sleekydee(m): 10:47pm On May 29, 2015
na wa!!! e don tay wey all this guyz dey rule us sha.

6 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by DeBret(m): 12:45am On May 31, 2015
TINUBU OLE

15 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by olasmith10(m): 1:24am On May 31, 2015
Jagaban, d last man standing

35 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by johnie: 2:07am On May 31, 2015
I wonder when exactly this picture was taken.

What is just after Abacha became HOS?

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by echobee(f): 5:36am On May 31, 2015
DeBret:
TINUBU OLE
DeBret OLEEEEEEEEEE angry

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Nobody: 6:17am On May 31, 2015
May Allah forgive Abacha for his sins and may his soul always rest in peace.

22 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Nobody: 6:50am On May 31, 2015
This tinubu cap has suffered o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Nobody: 6:51am On May 31, 2015
Only God knows whose times were harder between Jonathan and Abacha
Poverty was 69% during Abacha and 71% during Jonathan's time.
Anyway as for Abacha and MKO, I wish them Paradise.RIP

DeBret:
TINUBU OLE
your stupidity know no bounds as it stinks to the high heavens.. Jezz

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Nobody: 6:52am On May 31, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
May Allah forgive Abacha for his sins and may his soul always rest in peace.
May he continue to rot in hell! he deserve no peace for the pains he caused Nigeria. No peace for the wicked.

10 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by theSpark(m): 7:02am On May 31, 2015
That 8 on Tinubus cap has been lying there for longer than I thought.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by ChiSun27(m): 7:53am On May 31, 2015
Tinubu has really been in the political scene longer than I thought....he deserves the progress he is making right now....it is just his turn and time.

Goodluck suppose be Tinubu boy self judging from this picture.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by DeBret(m): 8:06am On May 31, 2015
echobee:
DeBret OLEEEEEEEEEE angry
watin happen nah
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by DeBret(m): 8:09am On May 31, 2015
handsomeclouds:

your stupidity know no bounds as it stinks to the high heavens.. Jezz
Alaye kilo happen

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Nobody: 8:13am On May 31, 2015
DeBret:
Alaye kilo happen

Calling our great political strategist ole is a grievous offence Lolz.. I like the man die and I can't stand that kinda insult. Sorry to have said those word. I apologize

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Chubhie: 8:30am On May 31, 2015
Tinubu is a master in this game. A strategist and a good Manager of Men. I wonder the school of thought he subscribes to.

9 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Nobody: 8:40am On May 31, 2015
See Abiola face, Yoruba people ugly sha. May his soul and that of Abacha find peace.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by DeBret(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2015
handsomeclouds:

Calling our great political strategist ole is a grievous offence Lolz.. I like the man die and I can't stand that kinda insult. Sorry to have said those word. I apologize
hmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Ephemmm: 9:24am On May 31, 2015
[quote author=CountDracula post=34228528]Smthng tells me one of dem wil join MKO soon[/quote

Hope that *something* tells you that your father and mother shall be included too?

#condomburstpoduct#

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Ephemmm: 9:28am On May 31, 2015
woodcook:
See Abiola face, Yoruba people ugly sha. May his soul and that of Abacha find peace.

Though you have a brain, but either the right or left part of your brain is not working and needs scanning and lamination, honezhly.

31 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by abokikhalifa: 9:36am On May 31, 2015
ChiSun27:
Tinubu has really been in the political scene longer than I thought....he deserves the progress he is making right now....it is just his turn and time.

Goodluck suppose be Tinubu boy self judging from this picture.
when is ur time , its ur time and nothing can stop you

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:53am On May 31, 2015
So this niccur has been in the game for so long.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Nobody: 9:59am On May 31, 2015
Ephemmm:

Though you have a brain, but either the right or left part of your brain is not working and needs scanning and lamination, honezhly.
I was wondering why you are mad at me but your profile picture says it all. But on the bright side you are better looking than Abiola, hope that makes you feel better.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by DeBret(m): 10:23am On May 31, 2015
woodcook:
I was wondering why you are mad at me but your profile picture says it all. But on the bright side you are better looking than Abiola, hope that makes you feel better.
oh really
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by ChiSun27(m): 11:05am On May 31, 2015
abokikhalifa:
when is ur time , its ur time and nothing can stop you

That's just it bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike, G5 Govs Embarrassed As Crowd Chant "Atiku" At Ibadan Rally (More Videos) / Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief / Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.