Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) (72831 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by mexyk(m): 11:32pm On May 29, 2015
See as mosquito dey bite me, light no dey. Shey dis one concern me?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 29, 2015
Una no vess o, who be omokri
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Firefire(m): 11:34pm On May 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
As I go in peace, I pray that Nigeria is governed in peace. Weep not for me for I am in peace with myself and GOD because I did my best for Nigeria. May GOD continue to bless you all and Nigeria,
- Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
[Ex-Nigerian President]

tongue
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by eazisky(m): 11:35pm On May 29, 2015
Young03:

wat is ok, say ur mind

I know ds man was among the people dat shared our money

Lol, lets just allow these ppl and concentrate on buhari's administration
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by brownlord: 11:35pm On May 29, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft is also the fool that left us with a legacy of borrowing to pay workers salaries immediately after years of plenty.
Never again will we have such despicable person govern us again

Retardemdem, why not bother about the debt your god left behind for the people of Rivers?

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Truckpusher(m): 11:35pm On May 29, 2015
Firefire:

tongue
grin Those words are very encouraging words from a real hero.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 29, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 10hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

POLICEMEN are still extorting... oooo

PLEASE, this CHANGE should get to here naaaaa, is it only ABUJA.?

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by MissSlimbody(f): 11:36pm On May 29, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 10hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

Be originalundecided

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Kelvin3028(m): 11:36pm On May 29, 2015
Seen
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by thecommunist(m): 11:37pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=WASMOG post=34230650]As nigeria change his president today, may ur life from stressing To Blessing , frm borrowing to buying, temporary to permanent, fron lacking to having, house-warming,wedding, graduation, buying cars, building houses. May u not suffer again, may gud things comes ur way.. Api democracy day[/quote amen!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Plus234(m): 11:42pm On May 29, 2015
Lemon12:

go and pay your nepa/light bill, there ia light in my area 24/7 and there is fuel in my area

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by mayo9ice: 11:43pm On May 29, 2015
angry grin u dey vex from which time to which time make all dis things u dey ask for don happen smiley
Lemon12:

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 11:45pm On May 29, 2015
brownlord:

Retardemdem, why not bother about the debt your god left behind for the people of Rivers?

Brownfool, do u even know the amount of Debt Rivers is owning? Dont u think its pain foolish to be copmparing it to what ur god, jonah-daft left behind?

Amaechi while addressing newsmen before the anniversary lecture also said that the state has a debt profile of N15.7billion.
http://www.chiomaandy.com/2015/05/amaechi-dares-wike-on-probesays-rivers.html

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Alphaoscar: 11:47pm On May 29, 2015
Lemon12:
hi I sent u a msg ..., help me delete all the topics I have created here ... Thnx

Its a new dawn!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by BCharlie: 11:47pm On May 29, 2015
Lemon12:

You are truly a dunce. Y are you displaying your foolishness for the whole world to see. Suegbe
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by danielmichael(m): 11:47pm On May 29, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft is also the fool that left us with a legacy of borrowing to pay workers salaries immediately after years of plenty.
Never again will we have such despicable person govern us again
Keep short and look at what comes out of buhari
1st he has ordered de movement of de military headquartr to maiduguri which is nad proper.
Very soon yu will hear I declare nigeria a muslim contry..
Sheby na change una want..
Charlie calm dwn let's see in de next 21 days of dis fvcking dude in dis office

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari's perception will surely change when he sees that the Nigeria he left many years ago is not the Nigeria oif today.

He borrowed N27m to buy APC form yet he couldn't control his wife from extravagant donation of millions of naira.

Let's see how he control the parasitic cabals that have kept Nigeria from moving forward.

Idi Amin is impatiently waiting. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by BCharlie: 11:53pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
He has started wif failure
Wants to carry military command HQ to "chibok"

*dancing shoki*

Make I see how Buhari wan take make am
#angry#

You are truly retarded.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by brownlord: 11:53pm On May 29, 2015
Demdem:

Brownfool, do u even know the amount of Debt Rivers is owning? Dont u think its pain foolish to be copmparing it to what ur god, jonah-daft left behind?

Amaechi while addressing newsmen before the anniversary lecture also said that the state has a debt profile of N15.7billion.
http://www.chiomaandy.com/2015/05/amaechi-dares-wike-on-probesays-rivers.html

Retardemdem, your source is as foolish as you, why not tell us how much of rivers state money your god squandered before we move to Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Ekugbeh(m): 11:54pm On May 29, 2015
Lemon12:

bruhuhuh..... Laffin in madarin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2015
[s]
danielmichael:

Keep short and look at what comes out of buhari
1st he has ordered de movement of de military headquartr to maiduguri which is nad proper.
Very soon yu will hear I declare nigeria a muslim contry..
Sheby na change una want..
Charlie calm dwn let's see in de next 21 days of dis fvcking dude in dis office
[/s]

U sound deranged. When did Buhari moved military Headquarters to maiduguri?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by BCharlie: 11:58pm On May 29, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
just check currency exchange now, and $1 not equal to #1 yet, oil price still fluctuating, hope his promises to make $1 = #1 and to stabilize world oil price are not scam o. lemme just wait for the next 24hrs.

It won't be until you haters go on exile. Let those of us who still believe in the future of the country build it up for you to see. Eranko jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Mykelpato(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2015
Today,my timer autonomously started counting to the first 100days in office.President Buhari was sworn in at about 10:50am.Till now there have been no power supply.so my question is,what has he been doing since he assume the office?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2015
brownlord:

Retardemdem, your source is as foolish as you, why not tell us how much of rivers state money your god squandered before we move to Jonathan

Brownfool, u are running mad ooo. why dont u then share the real figure if u have it grin grin grin Am sure u have nothing to show. grin grin
Actually, the thread is about a cocck sucker like u on Jonah-daft ur useless god so its right to focus on that. Open Amaechi thread. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by tno4real(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2015
Lemon12:

You can see that nobody pay attention to your post cos is meaningless
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by AnanseK(m): 12:00am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

What Jonathan cannot do in 6 years Buhari can certainly do in a few weeks. No need to be nasty out of bitterness of supporting an abysmal failure. Remember he has not read the scrappy handing over notes given to him by the clueless one yesterday.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by amnesty7: 12:01am On May 30, 2015
Top among those that deceived the Clueless. Bye, Wendell the Forgerer.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by BCharlie: 12:02am On May 30, 2015
Mykelpato:
Today,my timer autonomously started counting
to the first 100days in office.President Buhari
was sworn in at about 10:50am.Till now there
have been no power supply.so my question
is,what has he been doing since he assume
the office?

Your god spent 5 years to spoil things and you are expecting 100 days to amend them. Grow up fool. Ti won ba pe eeyan ni abifun rara, o ye ko pa ifun e mo. Research the meaning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.