Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) (72813 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by brownlord: 12:06am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

Brownfool, u are running mad ooo. why dont u then share the real figure if u have it grin grin grin Am sure u have nothing to show. grin grin
Actually, the thread is about a cocck sucker like u on Jonah-daft ur useless god so its right to focus on that. Open Amaechi thread. grin grin grin

What figure, the one already in public domain?

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by BCharlie: 12:09am On May 30, 2015
Mykelpato:
Today,my timer autonomously started counting
to the first 100days in office.President Buhari
was sworn in at about 10:50am.Till now there
have been no power supply.so my question
is,what has he been doing since he assume
the office?

Your god spent 5 years to spoil things and you are expecting 100 days to amend them. Grow up fool. Ti won ba pe eeyan ni abifun rara, o ye ko pa ifun e mo. Research the meaning.
chukwubuzor123:
Una no vess o, who be omokri

Just one nonentity neh jare.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Mykelpato(m): 12:11am On May 30, 2015
BCharlie:

Your god spent 5 years to spoil things and you are expecting 100 days to amend them. Grow up fool. Ti won ba pe eeyan ni abifun rara, o ye ko pa ifun e mo. Research the meaning.

DaftCharlie, I'm judging him according to the campaign promises he made.
You silly deluded poverty stricken attention seeker
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 12:12am On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

What figure, the one already in public domain?

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

Bronwfool, so in ur daft state, u choose to believe the words of an unnamed inconsequential source as against the words of a former governor who knows his ords can hurt him if found to be lies. Surely, jonah-daft departure has started affecting ur senses grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by brownlord: 12:13am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

Bronwfool, so in ur daft state, u choose to believe the words of an unnamed inconsequential source as against the words of a former governor who knows his ords can hurt him if found to be lies. Surely, jonah-daft departure has started affecting ur senses grin grin

Who is the former governor i should believe?

You mean this criminal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT5hWq3vfHs

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by LockDown69(m): 12:15am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 10hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

I Guess he told you he's a magician abi?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by pretty16(f): 12:15am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 10hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

Na wa ooo. Our President is not a Magician ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by iambuba(m): 12:16am On May 30, 2015
I would appreciate it more if you will allow PMB to settle down to work...Thank you GEJ...you can now rest in Otuoke...you chapter is closed... undecided undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 12:17am On May 30, 2015
it was meant to be. Buhari is the new pilot.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by menesheh(m): 12:18am On May 30, 2015
;
Lemon12:

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by landg: 12:21am On May 30, 2015
Give us our #CHANGE#46 per Litre
Cos Petrol from tomorrow must be #40 per Litre.
#1=$1
Free Lunch for all public primary School children.
........................ Do these first. The rest can wait till after 100 days.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by rawe45: 12:23am On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
He has started wif failure
Wants to carry military command HQ to "chibok"

*dancing shoki*

Make I see how Buhari wan take make am
#angry#

command HQ or Command Center? smh4u niggie
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 12:27am On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

Who is the former governor i should believe?

You mean this criminal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT5hWq3vfHs

Brownfool, so anyone with notes in his suit automatically is a criminal. grin grin grin

U sound like a poor arsehole dude grin grin grin ur cocck succking didnt even better ur life in anyway
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by AnanseK(m): 12:31am On May 30, 2015
Restarting Nigeria

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by boluwatife66(m): 12:31am On May 30, 2015
remsonik:
See his face
Maybe the next special assistant on media should learn from okupe,reno and abati's mistake.
Reno was joining issues with so many people on twitter and instead of giving a short reasonable answer to whatever people say of Jonathan. He went abusing and getting into dirty fights. Anybody who dared raised an intelligent suggestion or question is being blocked and seen as an opposition.

This really affected his job and he lost touch with reality. Most of the social media influencers were cut off. People who could influence the tone of your campaign and make it acceptable/sellable to Nigerians were shut off.
Okupe and Abati were bad for business in Triple H's word yet, the president kept them in their jobs forgetting that these dummies actions and inactions will later hunt him. I hope the "General" (apologies to his die hards) will learn from his predecessors mistakes and hit the ground running by getting the best hands to market his image and also to keep him abreast with current trends in the midia.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by brownlord: 12:32am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

Brownfool, so anyone with notes in his suit automatically is a criminal. grin grin grin

U sound like a poor arsehole dude grin grin grin ur cocck succking didnt even better ur life in anyway

Retardemdem, why then was he ( your god ) trying to cover his loot?

Remind me amaechi's job outside politics

You mean the moving atm move about with such amount in foreign currencies before he ventured into politics?

Kai this your corckk sucking business dey make you run mad o
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 12:35am On May 30, 2015
[s]
brownlord:

Retardemdem, why then was he ( your god ) trying to cover his loot?

Remind me amaechi's job outside politics

You mean the moving atm move about with such amount in foreign currencies before he ventured into politics?

Kai this your corckk sucking business dey make you run mad o
[/s]

Brownfool, ur effort in trying to digress from the main crux of this thread with above thrash is hereby defeated. grin grin
Thread is about ur god Jonah-daft whom ur co-fool seems to be selling for an hero. shouldnt u be ashamed of him? grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by jayJR(m): 12:39am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

apparently you don't seem to have what we call proper reasoning
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by zimoni(f): 12:45am On May 30, 2015
Ogbeni Beaf, when are you returning to nairaland?

We are patiently waiting for the return-leg.

Danborouba shocked shocked
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 12:47am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by brownlord: 12:56am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Brownfool, ur effort in trying to digress from the main crux of this thread with above thrash is hereby defeated. grin grin
Thread is about ur god Jonah-daft whom ur co-fool seems to be selling for an hero. shouldnt u be ashamed of him? grin grin

In the real sense, Jonathan is a hero, even your god Buhari already acknowledged that.

He said Jonathan’s action has earned him a respectable place in the minds of Nigerians and world leaders, who have called him to express relief that the nation was able to get it right after all.

Promising to read and digest the contents of the handover notes before making any strong policy statements, Buhari said Jonathan’s statesmanly act has strengthened the nation’s democracy.

His words: ”What I will say is that since the telephone call you made (to me), you have changed the course of Nigeria’s political history.

For that, you have earned yourself a place in our history, for stabilising this system of multi-party democracy system and you have earned the respect of not only Nigerians but world leaders.

“All the leaders that spoke to me and congratulated us for arriving at the point we arrived, mentioned this and I could understand a lot of relief in their voices that Nigeria has made it after all and this is largely owed to your decision.

“If you had attempted to make things difficult, you could have made things difficult; and that would have been at the expense of lives of poor Nigerians.

“But you chose the path of honour and may God help all of us. Thank you very much Your Excellency.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/05/thank-conceding-defeat-buhari-tells-jonathan/

Retard my my quote sums it up, please note the bold part and most importantly the bolded highlighted in red which represent the blood of "800 innocent Nigerians including youth corpers" that lost their life to your god quest for power in 2011

If your god could call him a hero then who are you, an inconsequential online troll to say otherwise?

Notice it took me sometime to reply? I'm no more on pc but now on my bed and on phone which I find it difficult writing much.

I will beg to take a rest and can continue your madness tomorrow. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 1:14am On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

In the real sense, Jonathan is a hero, even your god Buhari already acknowledged that.

Brownfool, Jonah-daft is nothing but a curse. A useless president the entire world testified to.

Retard my my quote sums it up, please note the bold part and most importantly the bolded highlighted in red which represent the blood of "800 innocent Nigerians including youth corpers" that lost their life to your god quest for power in 2011

Fool, Buhari just gave the fool the courtesy because of the sit was occupying and not the occupier himself.He could have made it difficult but then he would have been sseverally gbagboed if he had chosen that path.
Those innocent lives were lost because the incompetent fool in charge of our security forces was very sluggish. Even after the incident, the drunkard throughout the years never prosecuted anyone for the crime. Buhari has nothing to do with those deaths. The more reason why Nigerians chose to vote him in and vote out the bastard.

If your god could call him a hero then who are you, an inconsequential online troll to say otherwise?

Brownfool, u are a shameless liar oooo. grin
Where did Buhari called Jonah-daft a hero? grin
Part of the history the fool also made is a legacy of borrowing to pay salaries. grin

[s]
Notice it took me sometime to reply? I'm no more on pc but now on my bed and on phone which I find it difficult writing much.[/s]

Save ur nonsense story for ur useless oba. I don't need it.

I will beg to take a rest and can continue your madness tomorrow. grin

Well, u are the only mad fellow here goon.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by teufelein(f): 1:22am On May 30, 2015
now that the dark baboons and dark monkeys of the Zoo aka nigeria have sworn in the [size=13pt]jihadist boko haram terrorist elect Buhari aka Buhari [/size]one question remains unanswered, when'll the Ijaw people wake up from their slumber or stupidity...?

Ijaw mother and fulanis family...For a Shame!

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by sucess001(m): 1:24am On May 30, 2015
vimi:
Do uu know He(omokri) is the pastor of the Mind of Christ Christian Center in California and Abuja, where he teaches the word of God on a regular basis. He is also known in the media for using Social Media to project the Gospel. Well Mr Omokri start full time ministry

He is also known for being guilty of identity theft and other online crimes...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by MizMyColi(f): 1:28am On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
As I go in peace, I pray that Nigeria is governed in peace. Weep not for me for I am in peace with myself and GOD because I did my best for Nigeria. May GOD continue to bless you all and Nigeria,
- Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
[Ex-Nigerian President]

I read this and I finally let out this drop of tear.
As I scrolled through the pages of Nairaland.....perusing the pictures of this man, from the convoy, to the motorcade, his glorious descent home, to this topic, to other topics and tributes and memes and finally this post, that I've seen in honour of this man....I finally let it out.

Due to a rather serious engagement, I decided not to participate actively on this cyber space.

But how could I?
How could I let this time pass me by?
How could I not etch my imprints in the sands of time as one of the few who stood with this man, who think of him as a hero, the hero of Nigeria's democracy.

I honour you PGEJ.
I praise you, though not oblivious of your weaknesses.

Soar on Dear Sir.
In me, you have a passionate follower.
Your tenets of peace and direct value of the human life is one I've never seen any Nigerian politician trump.

Soar, rise...
Your name is Goodluck.
To the chagrin of those who waited for your downfall and massive disgrace....
Well, here we are now.

Keep on Sir.
Posterity never forgets.
We will not forget...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by MizMyColi(f): 1:29am On May 30, 2015
*Cybertical Mode Re-Engaged*
smiley

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by closearms(m): 1:30am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
get lost ..... Nd stop stalking me

if not what will happen ... am not surprise .. they said he was a serial loser., they he would never b president .. but shame on them ... .thousand of ppl like would not move him ... he do his when deemed right ... so keep mocking
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 1:36am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

ha ha ha ha ha ha baba one chance aka the brainless one is busy doing nothing! So no need to panic! Just expect nothing from him!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 1:53am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

Lwkmd
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Truckpusher(m): 2:00am On May 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

I read this and I finally let out this drop of tear.
As I scrolled through the pages of Nairaland.....perusing the pictures of this man, from the convoy, to the motorcade, his glorious descent home, to this topic, to other topics and tributes and memes and finally this post, that I've seen in honour of this man....I finally let it out.

Due to a rather serious engagement, I decided not to participate actively on this cyber space.

But how could I?
How could I let this time pass me by?
How could I not etch my imprints in the sands of time as one of the few who stood with this man, who think of him as a hero, the hero of Nigeria's democracy.

I honour you PGEJ.
I praise you, though not oblivious of your weaknesses.

Soar on Dear Sir.
In me, you have a passionate follower.
Your tenets of peace and direct value of the human life is one I've never seen any Nigerian politician trump.

Soar, rise...
Your name is Goodluck.
To the chagrin of those who waited for your downfall and massive disgrace....
Well, here we are now.

Keep on Sir.
Posterity never forgets.
We will not forget...
He said it even before the election - Never cried for anyone in my entire life but this man brought tears to my eyes several times.

Dr Goodluck Ebelemi Azikiwe Jonathan remains my undisputed hero of Nigerian politics and one day I will read these quotes to my kids and remind them that nothing is too great to lose even in the face of oppression and insults.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 2:05am On May 30, 2015
Time for ''beaf'' to return to Nairaland hopefully as GEJ don turn him to multi millonaire. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/687940/attn-where-beaf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) / 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident / Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.