Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) (72830 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by eightsin(m): 2:08am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 10hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

Omo u no dey smile o
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 2:20am On May 30, 2015
Mykelpato:
Today,my timer autonomously started counting
to the first 100days in office.President Buhari
was sworn in at about 10:50am.Till now there
have been no power supply.so my question
is,what has he been doing since he assume
the office?

Dry!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by ellechrystal(f): 2:26am On May 30, 2015
Lousymouth:
Make dem dey deceive themselves... The guy is a failure fullstop!!!

N I c how successful u r. U never become president.
U type like a suffering n struggling person.
Don't b quick to use such words on others. He tried.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by ellechrystal(f): 2:37am On May 30, 2015
BCharlie:

Your god spent 5 years to spoil things and you are expecting 100 days to amend them. Grow up fool. Ti won ba pe eeyan ni abifun rara, o ye ko pa ifun e mo. Research the meaning.
Don't call him a fool, he isn't one. Ur god vowed n said a lot about 100 days in office . We took him seriously, in fact he was voted for such reasons. N don't get upset wen a person expects so much from him. He caused it. He wasn't rational in his thinking at first,
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by dvee2: 2:51am On May 30, 2015
Reno Omokri alias BEAF on Nairaland. Disband the 40 man Laptop crew.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Bifwoli: 3:23am On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
As I go in peace, I pray that Nigeria is governed in peace. Weep not for me for I am in peace with myself and GOD because I did my best for Nigeria. May GOD continue to bless you all and Nigeria,
- Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
[Ex-Nigerian President]

GEJ a real man,a real president unlike the charlatan who just took over.You won't ever see Buhari stabilize oil price,make 1N = 1$ or even get the lights constantly on- all fake promises.

Buhari is a curse and Nigeria is doomed with him at the helm.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by onatisi(m): 3:25am On May 30, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Buhari's perception will surely change when he sees that the Nigeria he left many years ago is not the Nigeria oif today.

this is the stark naked truth. It is very easy to blame people who are inside when u outside ,but when u get inside ,u realize it is a different scenario entirely from what u think.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Truckpusher(m): 3:26am On May 30, 2015
Bifwoli:

GEJ a real man,a real president unlike the charlatan who just took over.You won't ever see Buhari stabilize oil price,make 1N = 1$ or even get the lights constantly on- all fake promises.

Well, that's your own opinion .Politics aside I think it is important that we pray for him now to succeed just like we prayed for GEJ ,do not pay hate with hate but show compassion and love let your life be a living witness unto the children of anger in this forum - You can't afford to be like them.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by jice(m): 3:36am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft is also the fool that left us with a legacy of borrowing to pay workers salaries immediately after years of plenty.
Never again will we have such despicable person govern us again
You're still unrepentant. He who despises elders do not attain the status of elderhood. Repent quickly

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by OttoKorrect: 3:45am On May 30, 2015
eazisky:
Ok, GEJ Is a gentle man, even if it was glaring that his gentlity COST him his 2nd term, he will not attack buhari
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by nortcentrallord(m): 3:48am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft is also the fool that left us with a legacy of borrowing to pay workers salaries immediately after years of plenty.

You are being eaten up by hate. You will and can never achieve the least thing he ever achieved in his life. You were his subject for 5years and you enjoyed everything he offered. Even your mouth opening and spewing of thrash fit only to leave the butt hole is the freedom he gave you. Am not sure if in the life time of your family anybody will be recognized outside your extended family. Your are very clueless even in the face of so much information you still act like an e-diot.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by hilary26(m): 3:52am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 10hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

Afterall wike commissioned a major project yesterday immediately after his swearing in.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 3:56am On May 30, 2015
bros bros, i dey peel pa grin grin grin grin grin but his not for nobody grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lemon12:

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by koladebrainiac(m): 4:12am On May 30, 2015
remsonik:
See his face
Maybe the next special assistant on media should learn from okupe,reno and abati's mistake.
Reno was joining issues with so many people on twitter and instead of giving a short reasonable answer to whatever people say of Jonathan. He went abusing and getting into dirty fights. Anybody who dared raised an intelligent suggestion or question is being blocked and seen as an opposition.

This really affected his job and he lost touch with reality. Most of the social media influencers were cut off. People who could influence the tone of your campaign and make it acceptable/sellable to Nigerians were shut off.
he blocked me
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by emmykk(m): 4:26am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:
we know yorruba bulldog when they comment
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by SammyO4real: 4:39am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

Why do Nigerians talk like small children? undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by roselynbas(f): 4:43am On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
He has started wif failure
Wants to carry military command HQ to "chibok"

*dancing shoki*

Make I see how Buhari wan take make am
#angry#

May i know how this is a failure?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by rajiade: 4:48am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

Some people will find it difficult to cope with Buhari being their president cos of their bias and hatred against him. They will never see any good in his reign. Few min to his inauguration, they are running insane............ I pity their physiological condition, cos they will have this to deal with for good 8yrs. .... Haaaa, or ma Se oooo.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Godson32(m): 4:51am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

Allow him to land nah,haba.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:09am On May 30, 2015
And the reign of PMB begins.......
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by 83lagosroad(m): 5:09am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

Omo naija .small small now
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:17am On May 30, 2015
barackodam:

bro, go get life....hating won't help you.

he's your President till 2019

deal with it
Yes, who doesn't know that?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Truckpusher(m): 5:19am On May 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, who doesn't know that?
Who be this cripple wey dey advice you so? grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:21am On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Who be this cripple wey dey advice you so? grin
Bro I don't know the mofo... He was advising someone else... As if person no know say Buhari na president. undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by honvalid(m): 5:26am On May 30, 2015
Me i dont want ear any excuse frm buhari o.There is no light and fuel is still 150.ist blunder relocating the military to war zone.we expect result in the first one month.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by DomEl(m): 5:31am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

Na magic u wan him to do?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by IBROHIM: 5:33am On May 30, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Yeah much respect.. But omokri na fine guy o
fine monkey you wanted to say!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by IBROHIM: 5:35am On May 30, 2015
rajiade:

Some people will find it difficult to cope with Buhari being their president cos of their bias and hatred against him. They will never see any good in his reign. Few min to his inauguration, they are running insane............ I pity their physiological condition, cos they will have this to deal with for good 8yrs. .... Haaaa, or ma Se oooo.
I no pity them at all! Let Highest fever catch them! I now have a president! Haters go and DIE!!!!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by StephenJoseph(m): 5:42am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

Mr. Man! Will you calm down for once! Na every matter them dey bring up! Was Rome built in a day? Did u grow old in a day? Did u finished ur skooling in a day?
The change will definately come but not as sudden as a flash light as u tink. Ur former President who was there before, wat was he able to do despite staying there 6 wasteful years. Now u are talking of sometin stepping into the seat for just 10 hrs and then hurrying someone who has volunteered to bring this change to do that within the twinkling of an eye. Take it easy!

We are humans and as such shud reason as humans and not as other animals. Pls, tink well before u talk and post as wat u say will be used against u in the court of law!
My candid advice.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by femi4: 5:43am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
hi I sent u a msg ..., help me delete all the topics I have created here ... Thnx
he doesn't have power to do that,just deactivate your account
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by AnanseK(m): 5:44am On May 30, 2015
Bifwoli:

You are even more bitter thank he Ex- President ( GEJ) . I hope you will not commit suicide.
As for us we shall support the new President to improve our country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.