Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Rihanna's Father Hopes She Stands Up For Women All Over The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna's Father Hopes She Stands Up For Women All Over The World (893 Views)

I Forgive You For Beating My Daughter – Rihanna’s Father Tells Chris Brown / Football World Stands Up Today As Lionel Messi Welcomes 2nd Son With Girl Friend / Angelina Jolie Stands Up Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna's Father Hopes She Stands Up For Women All Over The World by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 16, 2009
NEW YORK, New York -- Rihanna 's father, Ronald Fenty, has spoken out about the alleged attack on his daughter by boyfriend Chris Brown last weekend.

[size=18pt]"You think you know somebody, but you really don't," he told People.[/size]

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Rihanna: Music's Style Superstar

Brown allegedly bit and hit the "Disturbia" singer last Saturday night, hours after the two were spotted together at a pre-Grammy party honoring Clive Davis in Beverly Hills.

"There is some bruising," Fenty said of Rihanna 's current status.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: 2009 Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Party

According to People, he saw his daughter in Barbados on Thursday, though according to an interview with Us Magazine on Saturday, he denied contact.

"No, I haven't seen her," Fenty told Us. "I haven't seen her bruises."

In both interviews, he hopes that she'll use the experience to do good.
[size=18pt]"She will be alright," he told People. "At some point, she will speak out. I hope she will stand up for women all over the world."[/size]
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/rihannas-father-on-her-injuries-future-with-chris-brown/18922?nc

Talk of Irony. . . .If only Chris Brown knew the trashy h*e had herpes, he would not have intentionally sit his ass to receive the herpesfrom her.

I think Rhinana needs to speak out for "Prevention" of herpes and how to avoid giving it to other people.

This is just ridiculous, both her and her father needs to be jailed, sorry bunch.
Re: Rihanna's Father Hopes She Stands Up For Women All Over The World by SeanT21(f): 3:03am On Feb 16, 2009
Pardon me but Rihanna did not give chris herpes.It was all a RUMOR!!

Anyway,I hope she tells what happen that night.Chris is a woman beater!!~~LMAO~~!!
Re: Rihanna's Father Hopes She Stands Up For Women All Over The World by bawomolo(m): 3:32am On Feb 16, 2009
even if Rhianna gave him herpes, who told the mugu to have unprotected sex?

all these family members need to stop speaking for their meal tickets. only Rhianna and the People's Champ know what really happened.
Re: Rihanna's Father Hopes She Stands Up For Women All Over The World by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 16, 2009
True, he was kinda being an idiot for having unprotected sex.
Well, he's still a teen sha, all this kids needs to zip "it" up na, haba.
Re: Rihanna's Father Hopes She Stands Up For Women All Over The World by Raymond88(m): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2009
So Rihanna has Herpes, hot damn, a big lesson for you mindless celebrity worshipers out there. grin
Re: Rihanna's Father Hopes She Stands Up For Women All Over The World by bgees(m): 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2009
i actually gave rihanna herpes. only that, i got cured immediately after she raped me. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rihanna's Father Hopes She Stands Up For Women All Over The World by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2009
Raymond88:

So Rihanna has Herpes, hot damn, a big lesson for you mindless celebrity worshipers out there. grin
rotflmao

bgees:

i actually gave rihanna herpes. only that, i got cured immediately after she raped me. grin grin grin grin grin grin
You sure? then wetin be that arnd your mouth? shocked shocked
Re: Rihanna's Father Hopes She Stands Up For Women All Over The World by Moyola(f): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2009
bgees:

iN yUr DrEaMz!! iznt herpes incurable?. . . . undecided
Re: Rihanna's Father Hopes She Stands Up For Women All Over The World by kellygirl(f): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2009
angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Need 411 On Comfort Okorokwo / Get All The Fame You Want Through Who Want To Be A Millionaire! / Halle Berry And Vivica Fox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.