Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Jonathan- "I wasn’t Interested In Politics" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan- "I wasn’t Interested In Politics" (2744 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan : I Am Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 / Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet / Jonathan: I Did Not Leave Empty Treasury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan- "I wasn’t Interested In Politics" by edey2real: 7:51am On May 30, 2015
No wonder he was so abysmal in his presidential duties.

We knew you were a mistake to have happened to this country.
Re: Jonathan- "I wasn’t Interested In Politics" by DaBullIT(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2015
wadetaw202:

Disgraced? Pls learn a lesson today; that losing an election is just rejection of your opinion and not rejection of your person. There is nothing disgraceful about losing an election. Pls stop commenting like a stooge of baba iyabo of the do-or-die politics.

Òpònú Ayíràdà

My comment was not based on him loosing election it's the summary of his scorecard as the president of the federal Republic, he failed and performed disgracefully
Re: Jonathan- "I wasn’t Interested In Politics" by OkutaNla: 8:08am On May 30, 2015
jorlons:

At the emboldened part. Buhari will not fail, he will outperform your lordship GEJ, and he will most definitely be celebrated when he leaves office. Your ill-wish for PMB and Nigeria will not stand.

You forgot to add that not only will Buhari succeed, but he will also be reelected based on his performance, an achievement that eluded GEJ. At least even OBJ was reelected.

Jonathan is the first and only democratically elected president that lost reelection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan- "I wasn’t Interested In Politics" by modath(f): 8:22am On May 30, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Obasanjo is celebrated where and by whom?

8+ years after his reign, he is still relevant, lest wait and see what Jona's lot will be 8 months from today.
Re: Jonathan- "I wasn’t Interested In Politics" by emamos: 8:29am On May 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:

by Gods grace you will experience whatever you wish for the new government.

Anuofia angry
AMEN
Re: Jonathan- "I wasn’t Interested In Politics" by Nobody: 8:34am On May 30, 2015
And this is what i call cowardice of d highest order.
Re: Jonathan- "I wasn’t Interested In Politics" by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2015
I'm not a fan of Jonah, but I find his confessions very moving...
Re: Jonathan- "I wasn’t Interested In Politics" by modath(f): 9:10am On May 30, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
I'm not a fan of Jonah, but I find his confessions very moving...

It moved me to anger, he could have saved us all the wasted years!!
Re: Jonathan- "I wasn’t Interested In Politics" by sunshine1974(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2015
Shey oro ni yen?
Re: Jonathan- "I wasn’t Interested In Politics" by wadetaw202: 12:59pm On May 30, 2015
DaBullIT:

Òpònú Ayíràdà

My comment was not based on him loosing election it's the summary of his scorecard as the president of the federal Republic, he failed and performed disgracefully

Ur dad and mom are both oponu.
Re: Jonathan- "I wasn’t Interested In Politics" by DaBullIT(m): 6:18am On May 31, 2015
wadetaw202:

Ur dad and mom are both oponu.

Ànjòònú in place of Òkú òrun will site you slap for insulting her, na you do you
Re: Jonathan- "I wasn’t Interested In Politics" by wadetaw202: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
DaBullIT:

Ànjòònú in place of Òkú òrun will site you slap for insulting her, na you do you

Yawn.....the dead don't bite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: NFF Unveils Sunday Oliseh, Sets To Take Over As Super Eagles Coach / Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) / Oshiomhole: Why My Govt Did Not Build Industries In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.