Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? (47281 Views)

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by donttouch: 10:24am On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
hmmmm
pls change the topic to my mum have condoms in her bag instead of lying on ur friend's head

Detective.

One Orijin 4 u

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by WINDSOW(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2015
What a question! The young man should just trek from his location to Yobe as a solidarity move against his mum advancement or he could just visit the closest lagoon and drown himself.
Yeye dey ire re re!!!

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by jonazter(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2015
Weti u bin de find for her bag

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by todayguest(m): 10:27am On May 30, 2015
You can only be worried if you're crushing on her. And, if the guy that's 'beating the drum' is your friend or age-mate. Perhaps also, an irresponsible man. That being said, however, seeing a CD means, she's active. It's something you can't give her. Why the headache?

5 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by dickoflife(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2015
Truth24:
Be checking her bag often and removing d condoms each time u find it until she ask who does it and then u ask her d bigger question, what she uses it for
ur an idiot for that advice. His mother isn't married so it's not cheating. She should provide all in life for him and be unhappy herself abi? When she is ready she will come clean if the man is worth settling down with.

2 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by pappizeezu: 10:30am On May 30, 2015
@ OP ur mum knws best....be careful pls
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by izonlucky01(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2015
Please I want to be a Nairaland Mod
How will I go about it

embarassed embarassed
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Pamcrest(f): 10:31am On May 30, 2015
Op, which kain rage be dat? Abeg butt out of ya mama biz n face ya studies....silly boy! grin
U know wetin ya papa dey do since the divorce....do u know how many stepmothers u now have?
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 30, 2015
So u dey vex say ur mumsi dey fuccck with condoms,you dey find siblings abi wetin?

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by 9jatatafo(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2015
What were you looking for in mama's bag? You have to free mama because that is what she did with your father to bring you to this world and you don't expect mama to close shop just because she isn't with your dad. Guy just bone and free your mind. A woman has two mouths, one located in the head and the other in-between her legs and the two mouths must be fed constantly. Don't bother saying anything as regards what you found on her bag. You have to act like the hunter who goes to the forest and bush, sees a lot of things but don't talk about it.

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by naija1stpikin: 10:34am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
lol...not my mum tho...but i dont need to tell u guys she isnt or she is?cos u will argue she is nd wouldnt believe she isnt...it happened to a friend of mine actuallt nd he's seeking advice

But your 'I don't date' gave you out

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Bowaley17(m): 10:34am On May 30, 2015
I will be back to comment...
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by darlenese(f): 10:35am On May 30, 2015
Blow the the condoms as balloons and hang them in her room.

I'm sure she'll get the message.

Bro mind ur business jor,she 's or mum not or sister , or u expect her to wait for or father till enternity , ur is using his Deeee allow her to enjoy Veeee
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 10:36am On May 30, 2015
Guy just make use of the condom, if she ask you, just boldly tell her that wetin God go judge for this world plenty, on hearing this, she will do everything possible to re-unite with your dad.

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by eyinjuege: 10:36am On May 30, 2015
What were you looking for in her bag? Learn to respect your mother's privacy even in her absence.
That said, its difficult to imagine our parents are not angels afterall and only human shocked
Your parents haven't been together for years , why can't they be allowed to move on with their lives? Your mother has needs which you her children cannot provide. She needs to hear she's still beautiful and desirable, and she has probably found someone to reaffirm that. The end of a marriage is usually painful to both persons and the emotional rollercoaster that follows can make some suicidal, the thoughts of being a failure or not being good enough is often times crippling.
Your mum is finally able to move on, so
pls FREE the woman. Don't be surprised if your dad has too.

4 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by cyril700(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2015
oyin17:

He's no more and my mum was lest than 40 when he passed on. its somehow annoying but she do oil sometimes. I was behaving like this dude then but body no be firewood.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by cyril700(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2015
oyin17:

He's no more and my mum was lest than 40 when he passed on. its somehow annoying but she do oil sometimes. I was behaving like this dude then but body no be firewood.
bae u are so real.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by olutunde12(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2015
Pls, does the op mean 'found' or 'saw'? You find what you look for. Was he actually looking for a pack of condom in his mummy bag? Now he had found it and then what? He needs to be careful so s not to hate his mama for the norm. Pls, talk to her about ot if you can or....... forget. But what if next he founds another?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by lastpage: 10:40am On May 30, 2015
Just take it and USE IT.

Like mother , like....... grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 30, 2015
In her 40s, omo she still dey flex na, I fit block am for club sef, no tym. By the way, direct your question to ifa.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Pamcrest(f): 10:41am On May 30, 2015
MrPresident:
put that condom back and get away from that bag!!
children of nowadays!!
how did you know what condom is?
and what are you doing in your mother's bag? grin grin

grin He was obviously snooping for his father naa.....homegrown detective. He's just a silly boy. If d mum ever finds out, she should just dispatch him back to live with his dad....then he can come back n tell us how many condoms he found with his father.
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by CHUMZY421(f): 10:41am On May 30, 2015
[quote author=bobolizim post=34234373] His mum has broken up with his dad some years ago amd since then..she has been a single mother,just of recent he found a pack of condom in her bag..a lot of questions is running through his mind,what should he do?cos there is rage burning in him..
(Leave her joor, none of ya biz)
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by kestolove95(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2015
He shud hide it and use it in d future
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by joshcurrent(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2015
Of a truth, body no b firewood ˚˚˚°ºo, buh she was careless though 4 u seeing de park of condoms!!
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 30, 2015
body no be wood, your mum has her life to live...take the condom and use it on your house girl...enjoy yaself
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by JoeCutie(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2015
He should go and commit suicide now before he kills himself oh. To be forewarned is to be forearmed oh.

How is it his problem now? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by odedipapa(m): 10:51am On May 30, 2015
@OP, what if na vibrator you come see?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Pamelayoung: 10:52am On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
hmmmm
pls change the topic to my mum have condoms in her bag instead of lying on ur friend's head

U'r so funny, is that all u have 2 say?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Deluxii(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
hmmmm
Hahaha thank you jare you caught him I thought I was the only one that saw that lolzzz!
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by TheDauraMallam: 10:54am On May 30, 2015
Too much kids on Nairaland. undecided
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by mimicious(f): 10:59am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
His mum has broken up with his dad some years ago amd since then..she has been a single mother,just of recent he found a pack of condom in her bag..a lot of questions is running through his mind,what should he do?cos there is rage burning in him..

What was his hand looking for in his mother's bag undecided
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by ogawisdom(m): 10:59am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
His mum has broken up with his dad some years ago amd since then..she has been a single mother,just of recent he found a pack of condom in her bag..a lot of questions is running through his mind,what should he do?cos there is rage burning in him..

Tell him he is a fool so her mum won't Bleep again abi angry d poor woman is playing safe n shld ve a right to another love life if she wants. If starting a new love rship makes her happy u shld b supportive joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband / Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.