Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Need To Set Up A Team - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Need To Set Up A Team (808 Views)

Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi / How To Set Up Profitable Poultry Farm / How To Set Up A Cheap Greenhouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Set Up A Team by olaeffect(m): 7:49am On May 30, 2015
I need a "few good men" that we can partner together in Ibadan to do agric business.

All that is required at this level are interest, honesty and good agric business ideas. Ability to raise reasonable capital is not an issue.

Must be a resident of Ibadan. Let me know if you are interested. This is not meant to be a one off investment or get rich quick business but a lifelong business legacy.
Re: Need To Set Up A Team by OLAMIMO12(m): 10:58am On May 30, 2015
@OP......Olamimo is here. Born bred and based in Ibadan. A practical farmer and agribusiness enterprenur. olakabeer@gmail.com
Re: Need To Set Up A Team by Ogbenijhybo(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2015
I'm in... Ajibola is d name and a new born in d agricultural business but willing to go all in.
Re: Need To Set Up A Team by tolularson(f): 12:59pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Need To Set Up A Team by OLAMIMO12(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2015
tolularson:
I'm also born, bred and based in Ibadan and I'm interested. Pls call, 08067304318. P.S. I'm a male o.
Why are you shouting "am a male o" ? OP said "few good men". So, no female is expected to come in.
Re: Need To Set Up A Team by OLAMIMO12(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
@OP......can you shed more light on the task expected of the team . peopple will show up if you do. tnx

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Which Is The Original PET Bottle Orijin Bitters? / How To Start And Setup A Successful Business In SNAIL FARMIN / Almonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.