Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Businesses To Start With Small Money - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses To Start With Small Money (54189 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / Reasons Lagosians Should Move Their Businesses To Apapa / How Nigeria Is Making It Easier For Small Businesses To Get Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by emmanuelsone: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
You don't crack it.....you rack it
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by barry40: 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
iscbaba:

Everyone send messages even
more than 3 million messages are always send
everyday...so tel me y u can't make your money
through this means.
Do you wanna b ur own boss
Do you wanna sack your boss
Are you unemployed
Do you earn less than #100,000 per month?
Cheapxmx and egoldsms present
Free web design
Free Hosting
Free 2500 bulksms unit as capital
Free proposals
All these for LESS than #21,000
call: 08158301503
bbm: 52d0246f

Does this necessarily require having a website?
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Akdams(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
For Young Entrepreneurs, Business Men, Salary Earners Or startup

You Can Get Up To 400K Business Financing From A Company Based In Lagos With Branches In All The State.

That ConditionS Are Very Simple
They Finance Business Ideas, Plans, Project And Startups.

Their Charge is 12K All-in (Payable Upfront)
Age- More Than 18 Years.
Have A Function Bank Account.
No Credit check
No Collateral
For Individuals Or Group Or association

This Is A Free Info
You Can Hook Up With Me On To Discuss further
Whatsapp - 08087329004
Email - Ifybethgroup@gmail.com
ChuckVentures:
I import goods at very cheap prices from China, Korea, USA, etc and sell online for huge profits (100% - 200% profit).

My store on Konga: konga.com/style-plus

I am looking for investors who will partner with me so I can take this business to the next level.

Investment capital: N100,000 - N200,000
Investment period: 6 months
Return on investment: N200,000 - 450,000

I already have much experience in this business so there is very little risk involved. I have also given a realistic investment period to allow for any delay in turnover.

I hope you consider my offer with an open mind. Contact me if you need more details.

Thank you.

Emmanuel Chucks
echucks19@gmail.com
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by ultrazone(m): 7:58am On Jul 02, 2015
MN
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by iscbaba: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
barry40:

Does this necessarily require having a website?
yes sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by barry40: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2015
Reddit:
Couple of things here,

Like someone rightly said, think of somethings you can buy from the north and sell in the south and then vice versa.
For instance you can buy yam, onions, etc from the north and then sell in the south. On your way back to the north you could get things like red palm oil, plantain from the south to sell.

You could also consider processing of catfish for sale. Get to know some catfish farmers, get supplies of fresh catfish from them, prepare the catfish by adding some preservatives (These are readily available), get the catfish dried on fire with a controlled temperature, if you have oven, excellent. When fully dried and allowed to cool, you'll then package them depending on the sizes or weights on a customized sealed transparent nylon bags(readily available also) with your business name and contacts on them.

During the pilot phase, take samples with you and go to supermarkets and some business people around your area to market your products, tell them you can supply them at a discount.
You can also advertise your products here on nairaland with some good pictures, I bet you in no distant time you'll be overwhelmed with orders.

You need to get into action, stop imagining things. Try out different things and don't be afraid to fail.

Nice one
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Haboseyday(f): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
lomodele:
Are u on watsapp?
Yes
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by tiptopy03(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2015
The rate at which we surf the web these days is becoming higher than ever. Also, the speed at which data plans are disappearing is something to talk about. You will not want your MB to be wasted or consumed without giving you your desired results. In light to this, everyone wants to cherish their MB. What measures are you putting in place to reduce your mobile data usage?
Of course you might have your individual data saving strategy but you need to apply the ones outlined here. Feel free to adapt these tips for the specific data consuming apps you use frequently or your particular usage habits. No matter the methods you use, if the following five are not put into practice, then you haven’t started yet. Here are the five easy tips you need in order to save your MB:

1. COMPRESS CHROME PAGES
Let’s say you are using Google Chrome browser to surf the web all the time, compressing the pages alone can save you about 30-35% percent of your data consumption for your mobile browser. Chrome pages compressing, which is now known as Data Saver in the settings, enables all web pages to be compressed before they are loaded into your browser.
Although Using Data Saver does come with its own disadvantages, one of which is slowing things down a little bit, you need it to save data usage. You don’t need to worry about the speed as you’ll sooner or later get used to it. To see your data savings record, all you have to do is to just launch Chrome browser, tap the three dots in the top right hand corner, and scroll down to Settings then to Data Saver. Watch the graph always to notice how your data savings grow.

2. DITCH THE FACEBOOK APP
For android users, Facebook has become one of the most used apps, leading to loss of data and even draining of battery. To save your data, replace it with an alternative app such as Tinfoil for Facebook which is simply a web app that displays the Facebook website. Even the Facebook Lite which we are made to believe reduces data consumption by 50% is not recommended because it still wipes hundreds of data monthly.

3. RESTRICT BACKGROUND DATA
Surely, if you tell your apps or your device itself to restrict background data, you’ll have done a great favor for yourself. Features such as email syncing, weather widgets, feeds updating etc. are examples of background data that you should disable because they use your data even if you are not actually using them. 
In light to this, you can also adjust some settings on your smartphone to restrict background data in Settings > Data usage > Restrict Background Data. If you want to adjust the settings for a particular app, go to Settings > Apps. Note that this depends on the particular version of android you are using. To change your sync settings for Google services, go to Settings > Accounts > Google > select the account. When this is done, all you should do is to simply uncheck the services you don't want syncing automatically.

4. DISABLE AUTO-UPDATING APPS
Google play apps updating is yet another factor that drains your MB. If you set the play store to automatically update apps, your internet subscription data will be wiped out without you even noticing it.
How then do you disable auto-update apps? To do this, simply go to the Play Store and have the left-hand navigation drawer swiped out. Open the settings and there is Auto-Update Apps at the top, then tap it. Ensure that it is either set to ''Do Not Auto-Update Apps'' or “only over Wi-Fi.” For individual apps settings, go to My Apps, choose the app you want to disable and then tap the overflow menu to check or un-check Auto-Update.

5. SAVE RATHER THAN STREAM
If you are always streaming music and videos from Streaming sites such as YouTube, Vine and other video and music sites, then you are in for drastic data consumption because online streaming consumes data more than you thought. The best option for you here is to always download these files (music or videos) to your device.
You can also save the music for offline listening, if you are not the type that likes stuffing music or videos on your microSD card. Take note that if you can reduce to the least minimum your online streaming attitude, then you will save a lot of data usage and your subscription will last for you.

These are the five sure steps to curb mobile data usage.
Call/Sms/Whatsapp:08067867807/08138421163 for your cheapest and most reliable MTN data plan. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by BammyCreations: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2015
It's another edition of our FREE ankara craft training.
Come n learn how to make the following:
1.Clutch purse
2.Tote Bag
3.Phone pouch
4.slippers
5.sandals
6.wedge
7.heels
8.Earrings
9.Notebooks
10.Hairpiece
11.Bow tie
12.Flowers (rose n petals)
13.bows
AND SO MANY MORE

Date: October 2015.

Venue: Alagbado,Lagos

Time: 10am - 3pm

Registration form: #3,000

Fee: FREE

Note: you will be responsible for ur training materials

Contact us on:
Mobile/whatsapp no:07068834345
BB pin: 56935F6D
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by babestella: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
ChuckVentures:
I import goods at very cheap prices from China, Korea, USA, etc and sell online for huge profits (100% - 200% profit).

My store on Konga: konga.com/style-plus

I am looking for investors who will partner with me so I can take this business to the next level.

Investment capital: N100,000 - N200,000
Investment period: 6 months
Return on investment: N200,000 - 450,000

I already have much experience in this business so there is very little risk involved. I have also given a realistic investment period to allow for any delay in turnover.

I hope you consider my offer with an open mind. Contact me if you need more details.

Thank you.

Emmanuel Chucks
echucks19@gmail.com

So what do you sell on Konga?
If we have to meet in person, how and where is your location?
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by fajuyi59: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
tuoyoojo:
ok

invest in FG bonds , chill and let ur money work for u. or buy a fairlu used keke napep and give it to someone trustworthy on hire purchase basis. u get double ur money in less dan 6 months

go to benue and buy these giant yams, take to south or north n sell to retailers

Pls whats the profit margin like on this wholesale buying and reselling,this buying Yams from benue stuff for example?
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by paking(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
240 holes rubber chalk mould from India with clamps, free delivery nationwide 08058047663, 07035349902

1 Share

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Chizin(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
With less than N50k, you re on your way of making some cool money through printing.. You can check my signature for more info...
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by lexzyflex: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Are you tired of working 80 hours a week only to find out you still can’t pay your bills? Do a quick Google search for “Super Simple Bot” to see how you can kiss one of those jobs goodbye.
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by jefy(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
In need of dealers of quality already made jean,polo,shirts,boxsers and siglets for men. Send me a mail lets discuss business @jflair777@gmail.com
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by iscbaba: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
ReachOut To 1 Million Prospective Clients through SMS.
IMAGINE IF ONLY 1 OUT OF 100 ACTUALLY PATRONIZES YOU..............

THAT IS AN EXTRA 10,000 NEW CLIENTS.....................

A MASSIVE BOOM TO YOUR BUSINESS.........

DO YOU NEED PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS?

THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT.......

NOT EVERYBODY WATCHES TV!

NOT EVERYBODY LISTEN TO RADIO!

NOT EVERYBODY READS NEWSPAPER!

BUT...

EVERYBODY READS TEXT MESSAGES!

SisgeSMS provides up to 79 million GSM numbers of Nigerians and a Bulk SMS platform to send text

messages for your SMS campaign/advert at great value for your money. We are delighted to

offer you a unique opportunity to promote the sales of your goods & services, increase patronage,

product loyalty and brand awareness through mobile SMS based campaign & marketing.
login
www.sisgesms.com
www.egoldsms.com
or whasapp..08158301503
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Cornzy007: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tailoring materials business is very ok, if u re staying in Yoruba land...dm me for more details 07032424900

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.