Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? (2357 Views)

Please Help Criticze This Building Plan. / What Is Wrong With This Building Plan? / How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by amiskurie(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2015
*It's developed up to the linted levels
*its consist of 5 apartments of a room$parlour self contain.
*buyer could deck the building and make it a storey building and that was my initial plan.
*its located in a very developed area(iyana-ilogbo in sango)
*who will be the Lucky one to invest in these money mine property?
*it has already dug soak away
*its a huge as u can see from the pics
*note:there's about 18tonnes of granite on the site and about 13tonnes of sand(add that to the price money)

So,how much are u willing to pay...serious buyers only.?
It's mine and I could still keep it though.

Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by amiskurie(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2015
More pics

Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by amiskurie(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2015
Laslasticlala pls help move this to the front page.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by amiskurie(m): 3:33pm On May 30, 2015
?
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by amiskurie(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2015
?
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by enoqueen: 4:22pm On May 30, 2015
Front page for a property u are not sure if you are selling it yet. undecided
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by keycash: 11:43pm On May 30, 2015
WE ARE EXPERT IN POP (PLASTER OF PARIS) INTER LACK ,PCV SCEEDING OF WALL,TILES,CEMENT WORK AND SUSPENDER CEILING AT AVOIDABLE RATE I CAN BE REACH ON 08039206882 ADEKUNLE

Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by amiskurie(m): 3:54am On May 31, 2015
enoqueen:
Front page for a property u are not sure if you are selling it yet. undecided
I'm selling!
What's your offer?
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by amiskurie(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2015
Oya! Who's offering?
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by Sunnypar(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2015
I am offering 250k
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by amiskurie(m): 1:21pm On May 31, 2015
Sunnypar:
I am offering 250k
grin angry

No,thanks!
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by amiskurie(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2015
Still available
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by amiskurie(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2015
Where are the business minds?
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by amiskurie(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2015
Where are the business men and women?
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by Sunnypar(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2015
amiskurie:
Where are the business men and women?
how much are you asking for?
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by amiskurie(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2015
Offers?
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by amiskurie(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2015
Oya!
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by amiskurie(m): 1:30pm On May 31, 2015
Sunnypar:
how much are you asking for?
Any offer that's worth it.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by Sunnypar(m): 1:34pm On May 31, 2015
amiskurie:

Any offer that's worth it.
what is your asking price?
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by amiskurie(m): 1:40pm On May 31, 2015
Sunnypar:
what is your asking price?
I dont really want to set a price tag on it,but since u want me to give you...ok!

6.6million naira..such a great price for that huge building.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by amiskurie(m): 1:42pm On May 31, 2015
That's one cool price tag u know....
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by amiskurie(m): 1:43pm On May 31, 2015
?
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by amiskurie(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2015
Selling off because I need to finish up my project in ajah...
If you're interested,my dad will attend to you.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For This Building I Wanted To Sell? by amiskurie(m): 6:27pm On May 31, 2015
Still available

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Duplex To Let At Royal Sanderton Estate Yaba G R A / Brains & Hammers Estate, Galadimawa, Abuja / Housing Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.