Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Eating Too Much - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Eating Too Much (3762 Views)

Nigerians Are Eating Too Much Rice! / Health Implications Of Eating Too Much Bread. / 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eating Too Much by kilode100(f): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2015
firstEVA:
work on your weight, there is nothing fanciful about obesity. It makes you look stupid.

If only you know how many ogling over me......

Funny.. I ve seen you and know what you look like and you look that I beat you hands down in looks department.
What am I saying, I ve been married twice but you are still looking up for just one.
Sorry love tongue

21 Likes

Re: Eating Too Much by kilode100(f): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2015
firstEVA:
you don't even know that not everyone eats meat, fat fool.

What disease are you suffering from that made give up meat

Hi*?

Runs out of thread fast .... cheesy cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Eating Too Much by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2015
kilode100:

If only you know how many ogling over me......

Funny.. I ve seen you and know what you look like and you look that I beat you hands down in looks department.
What am I saying, I ve been married twice but you are still looking up for just one.
Sorry love tongue
not only ogling, even mad women, men still corner them to f*ck them. Now u see why you've been married twice? They want to see how the pig is on beg, it's curiosity that makes some men still ogle over you. Before you are 50 you would have been married 10 times. You know me and you believe I'm not married undecided your obesity is obviously affecting your reasoning faculty.

1 Like

Re: Eating Too Much by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 04, 2015
kilode100:

What disease are you suffering from that made give up meat

Hi*?

Runs out of thread fast .... cheesy cheesy
you know you can't run grin
Re: Eating Too Much by kilode100(f): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2015
firstEVA:
you know you can't run grin

I take it you that you haven't seen me twerk** cheesy cheesy

Babe I run faster than Bolt when my life is threatened.. I think it's adrenaline rush or something like that.

Running continua...
HIV biatch is on that loose. cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Eating Too Much by kilode100(f): 11:26am On Jun 04, 2015
firstEVA:
not only ogling, even mad women, men still corner them to f*ck them. Now u see why you've been married twice? They want to see how the pig is on beg, it's curiosity that makes some men still ogle over you. Before you are 50 you would have been married 10 times. You know me and you believe I'm not married undecided your obesity is obviously affecting your reasoning faculty.

You are a prophetess!!
I get bored easily with men o... My Pastor told me to come for deliverance, why should I go, I love all the attention....

My Pastor reckons 25 men before I hit 50...
Imagine that!!

22 Likes

Re: Eating Too Much by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2015
kilode100:

I take it you that you haven't seen me twerk** cheesy cheesy

Babe I run faster than Bolt when my life is threatened.. I think it's adrenaline rush or something like that.

Running continua...
HIV biatch is on that loose. cheesy
no I Havn't seen you twerk, first of all how am I suppose to have seen you twerk when I don't know the fck who you are, secondly what has running got to do with twerking? Are you this daft

No matter the adrenaline rush, you won't be able to run, stop fooling yourself grin
Re: Eating Too Much by kilode100(f): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2015
firstEVA:
no I. Havn't seen you twerk, first of all how am I suppose to have seen you twerk when I don't know the fck who you are, secondly what has running got to do with twerking? Are you this daft

No matter the adrenaline rush, you won't be able to run, stop fooling yourself grin

How would you know about adrenaline rush when we all try to run away from you. grin
Baby girl, you know me and I know you, that finger ring thing is still fresh...
Oh men...you guys need to see Eva in action, panting like a dog.... She is always in heat and this babe swings both ways and pls trust me on this.... She even said I ve sexy laps. wink

21 Likes

Re: Eating Too Much by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 04, 2015
kilode100:

You are a prophetess!!
I get bored easily with men o... My Pastor told me to come for deliverance, why should I go, I love all the attention....

My Pastor reckons 25 men before I hit 50...
Imagine that!!

wow!! Congrats dear cheesy Pls tell your pastor to go and die, he shouldn't tell you how many men you should open you yansh for, in fact shoot him on his head.

Carry on my dear, nothing do you, ashawo na work grin

1 Like

Re: Eating Too Much by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2015
kilode100:

How would you know about adrenaline rush when we all try to run away from you. grin
Baby girl, you know me and I know you, that finger ring thing is still fresh...
Oh men...you guys need to see Eva in action, panting like a dog.... She is always in heat and this babe swings both ways and pls trust me on this.... She even said I ve sexy laps. wink
ok we have heard.
Work on the obesity, cheers.
Re: Eating Too Much by kilode100(f): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2015
firstEVA:
wow!! Congrats dear cheesy Pls tell your pastor to go and die, he shouldn't tell you how many men you should open you yansh for, in fact shoot him on his head.

Carry on my dear, nothing do you, ashawo na work grin

I remember our days together while combing through the streets of Allen.....
Do you remember the day police raided us?
Baby, we have indeed come a long way.. I hope you have given up brothel and it's filthiness, I have , look at me now. Truth be told, don't you like what you see?

22 Likes

Re: Eating Too Much by kilode100(f): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2015
firstEVA:
ok we have heard.
Work on the obesity, cheers.

There is nothing to be ashamed of Baby....
Oh... We rocked mehn... Until HIV came cry

I haven't found your replacement tho.
Bye Felicia*
I feel sick chatting with you.

21 Likes

Re: Eating Too Much by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2015
firstEVA:

Yeah! Nt everyone eats meat ooo. Some may av a little prob wit dere teeth
Re: Eating Too Much by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2015
firstEVA:

Yeah! Nt everyone eats meat ooo. Some may av a little prob wit dere teeth, and some may evn b allegic to it
Re: Eating Too Much by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 04, 2015
kilode100:

Sorry love tongue

Ma'am, dat's nt sometin 2 b proud of ooo
Re: Eating Too Much by kilode100(f): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2015
Jadonjack:

Ma'am, dat's nt sometin 2 b proud of ooo

Who said I was proud

21 Likes

Re: Eating Too Much by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kilode100. I Don laugh piss for body here cheesy.

See your bad mouth.

Carry go jor, nothing do you. As long as you can run and twerk.

2 Likes

Re: Eating Too Much by kilode100(f): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Chillisauce:
Kilode100. I Don laugh piss for body here cheesy.

See your bad mouth.

Carry go jor, nothing do you. As long as you can run and twerk.

grin grin

Thanks o'jare!

22 Likes

Re: Eating Too Much by adebisi96(f): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jadonjack:

D rice na just 2cups ooo.. Lol
nothing do you,jez add more green to your food its really good smiley
Re: Eating Too Much by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
adebisi96:

nothing do you,jez add more green to your food its really good smiley

Tnx ma'am
Re: Eating Too Much by SAMBARRY: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Op how many people are eating the food with you?

You're suffering from gluttony and your boss is right. If I eat that amount of food I will develop constipation immediately

im sure you are orobo
Re: Eating Too Much by Olypeppy(f): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
see as people dey tell OP make him add vegetables,fruits..this and that...ok nw...so easy to say
Re: Eating Too Much by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Op how many people are eating the food with you?

You're suffering from gluttony and your boss is right. If I eat that amount of food I will develop constipation immediately

im sure you are orobo

If yu see my pics, yu wnt bliv I'm d one eatin dat kind of food
Re: Eating Too Much by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Olypeppy:
see as people dey tell OP make him add vegetables,fruits..this and that...ok nw...so easy to say

Yh, easy to say, easy to do. Vegetables and fruits are nt gold or diamond dat are scarce and expensive to get
Re: Eating Too Much by Olypeppy(f): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jadonjack:

Yh, easy to say, easy to do. Vegetables and fruits are nt gold or diamond dat are scarce and expensive to get
I'm nt talking about the price,some don't just care about balance diet.And some don't have time to figure out which food suits..ok?
Re: Eating Too Much by SAMBARRY: 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jadonjack:

If yu see my pics, yu wnt bliv I'm d one eatin dat kind of food
moderation in everything is the key to good health. That was the same thing obese people used to say until they went out of shape. Obesity doesn't just happen overnight. It started with an unhealthy eating habit.glutonny is part of it

1 Like

Re: Eating Too Much by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Olypeppy:
I'm nt talking about the price,some don't just care about balance diet.And some don't have time to figure out which food suits..ok?

Ma'am, I ll appreciate it if yu could jes share with me, what you knw. Dats why I created dis thread. A little info may go a lng way yu knw?
Re: Eating Too Much by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
moderation in everything is the key to good health. That was the same thing obese people used to say until they went out of shape. Obesity doesn't just happen overnight. It started with an unhealthy eating habit.glutonny is part of it

Tnx bro, I guess I'm gonna see 2 ur advice as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eating Too Much by BONES488: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Eating Too Much by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2015
BONES488:
grin grin grin grin

What's funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Restraurant In Accra Ghana. / Presentatable And Affordable Cupcakes As Gifts For By Lagos Baker / Happy Birthday Amaka1 Nl's Best Cook & My Brother's Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.