Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

So Sad...how Power-bank Caused Her Death [viewer Discretion]. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So Sad...how Power-bank Caused Her Death [viewer Discretion]. (1455 Views)

How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death / Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion / Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad...how Power-bank Caused Her Death [viewer Discretion]. by StormAngel(f): 12:20pm On May 30, 2015
A young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine (pictured below) was on May 25th electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge her phone got stuck on her skin and electrocuted her. According to reports from Dumsor, Ghana, the girl was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and placed the power bank she was using to charge her phone around her breast region. She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored. As power was restored to her area, their was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death. Her parents found her dead. So sad!

PLEASE LET ALL APPLY CAUTION IN ALL WE DO sad
Pic of the deceased below.

1 Share

Re: So Sad...how Power-bank Caused Her Death [viewer Discretion]. by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2015
Fuc....k! cry RIP
Re: So Sad...how Power-bank Caused Her Death [viewer Discretion]. by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 30, 2015
RIP.
Re: So Sad...how Power-bank Caused Her Death [viewer Discretion]. by Jman06(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2015
OMG! what a pity!

May her soul R.I.P
Re: So Sad...how Power-bank Caused Her Death [viewer Discretion]. by pryd(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2015
Such a painful loss, may her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: So Sad...how Power-bank Caused Her Death [viewer Discretion]. by Olanireti(m): 1:33am On May 31, 2015
What should I blame it on?
Poor power supply in Africa
Addiction to chatting
Ignorance, how will you plug charger to power bank and at the same time plug the power back to socket expecting power to be restored, funnest of all, you placed it on your breast while sleeping. Phone emits high electromagnetic waves, plus electromagnetic induction from power.

1 Like

Re: So Sad...how Power-bank Caused Her Death [viewer Discretion]. by gostartit(m): 12:54pm On May 31, 2015
Too good to be true, but there is a lesson to be learnt.
Re: So Sad...how Power-bank Caused Her Death [viewer Discretion]. by Afrobasic(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2015
Lies angry
Re: So Sad...how Power-bank Caused Her Death [viewer Discretion]. by snazzy5050(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2015
True, Buh the story is in every section cry
Re: So Sad...how Power-bank Caused Her Death [viewer Discretion]. by Dega128(m): 8:43pm On May 31, 2015
We need our own change here in Ghana..these Mahama dude is as clueless as angry[b][/b]
Re: So Sad...how Power-bank Caused Her Death [viewer Discretion]. by Beremx(f): 8:48pm On May 31, 2015
Chai! What a pretty girl.
RIP

(1) (Reply)

Am Pretty But I Have A Loose And Weak Vagina / Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) / I Met A Good Nigerian Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.