Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? (7544 Views)

Power Vs. Empire / Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by Yongi99(m): 2:09pm On May 30, 2015
Before today Power was my best, but after seeing the last episode of Empire, I just wish September comes quicker.

Lucious Lyon "Game time bitches".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3281796/ - Power
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3228904/ - Empire

1 Share

Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by kannymoore(m): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Power is by far far better than empire.

Opari!

7 Likes

Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by ammyluv2002(f): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
kannymoore:
Power is by far far better than empire.

Opari!
Did you see the high rate of downloads between the two of them?

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by Yongi99(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Did you see the high rate of downloads between the two of them?
i agree with you.
Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by ammyluv2002(f): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Yongi99:
i agree with you.
cool
Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by VillageBoi(m): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2015
They are both good and I enjoy them BUT I think 'Empire' has a big edge over 'Power' because it features a complete and dysfunctional family - and it seems the 'audience' relates to that better. Oh well, there must be millions of f**cked-up families all over the world wink

4 Likes

Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by okhiai1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
empire all the way so addicted to it watching it for the 4th time this week
Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by edorhe14(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Both of them are an Upgrd from normal Black american series movie.
But I choose Empire..The Quality of the Cast was out of this Word.
It was a really nice movie...
Hope to watch it again in the nearest future tho
Pls Guys I won't want someone to recommend a good series comedy cos I think I am out of Idea on sitcom
I no a few tho. Eg
Friends
Martin
Benched
How I met ur mother
Two and a half men
#Thats all
I need real rib cracking sitcom.
Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by Yongi99(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
VillageBoi:
They are both good and I enjoy them BUT I think 'Empire' has a big edge over 'Power' because it features a complete and dysfunctional family - and it seems the 'audience' relates to that better. Oh well, there must be millions of f**cked-up families all over the world wink
you are correct, empire got me wondering the kind of tussle that goes on within the family of billionaires.
Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by Yongi99(m): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
edorhe14:
Pls Guys I won't want someone to recommend a good series comedy cos I think I am out of Idea on sitcom
I no a few tho. Eg
Friends
Martin
Benched
How I met ur mother
Two and a half men
#Thats all
Thanks in anticipation
the Empire story is bigger
Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Yongi99:
i agree with you.
I just downloaded season 1 (Powers) and i'm yet to fall in love unlike 'Empire" i fell in love immediately

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by pekelepekele(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
empire , empire , empire ....Only if you don't know good movies that you will rate power over empire. That movie should be up to season 10..
Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by adexeli(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Empire got me cracking from the first episode. . . The songs are way dope

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by prowitin(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
I. See people. Comparing Power and Empire. Both nice but power is showing me a part of life I can and would never had known. Cus Tv no de show gnagstar life all the time. But. With empire just tune in to. E. And. U will see every thing.
(
Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by homesteady(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2015
Sai Cookie!

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by Ignatio(m): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2015
Power is boring and fake to me.
Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by Yongi99(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2015
homesteady:
Sai Cookie!
leave her alone oh.....that's my lady.
Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by randieboy: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
You guys dont know nothing mehn! There's no comparison here....Power smashed Empire flawless. Richer plot, R-rated action, and the lead character Ghost was smooth as a baby's ass.

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by dejahvu(m): 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Empire's Season two is showing its flaws....the storyline is getting weaker

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by landinfo: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
I still haven't touched Power, so no judging for now until I watch the Seasonz 1 & 2 of Power & then the Seasonz 2 of Empire......till then, I go cu-m talk my own
Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by orobosa26(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
don't know about power but hempaya all the way dat series is so dope

#cookie
Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by Drahmah: 12:16am On Oct 24, 2015
I've not seen empire, but i have seen power and i think the show is incredible. It's suspense- filled, it's exciting, and it's intriguing. I am yet to see anyone dislike it after seeing it, but I've heard a few persons say empire isn't all that (one of the reasons i haven't seen it). Power is catching up fast among lovers of tv, and i believe it's only going to get huger.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by expozey(f): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
dejahvu:
Empire's Season two is showing its flaws....the storyline is getting weaker

True. No story again, just music and meaningless squabbles. Still to understand what Hakeem's kidnap adds to the overall plot. I don't see this series going further than 3 seasons if they are lucky.
Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by ceejay80s(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Empire is better, the way people dey hipe that power series, I say make I download am, I no even enjoy the series and even the sex scenes na rubbish, for better sex scence watch Spartacus or Zane e.r.o.t.i.c chronicle season 1 & 2
Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by ceejay80s(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
edorhe14:
I no a few tho. Eg
Friends
Martin
Benched
How I met ur mother
Two and a half men
#Thats all
Thanks in anticipation
Everybody hates chris season 1-4
Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by awizzy1(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
expozey:

True. No story again, just music and meaningless squabbles. Still to understand what Hakeem's kidnap adds to the overall plot. I don't see this series going further than 3 seasons if they are lucky.

I think you should watch that episode again,you will get the gist..,the so called promoter is infiltrating lyon dynasty and extorting Cookie so Hakeem was used as pawn. POE though
Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by adrainsmith(m): 6:48am On May 11, 2018
Good News for all Empire Fans!!!

FOX released the official synopsis, promotional photos and video for Season 4 Episode 17 of Empire – Bloody Noses and Crack’d Crowns, airing May 16th.
Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by AgoraRoad(m): 7:00am On May 11, 2018
The most graphic horror snuff film ever released
To say this is disturbing is an understatement. Let me paint you a picture: two women and chained down to tables by their throats. A long table covered with an assortment of tools, weapons, drugs, and video equipment is at their feet.

Four men wearing masks circle the tables, three of them with cameras, the fourth, the one known as ‘The Actor,” a hulking beast with a Baphomet mask on (played by Eight the Chosen One). While the others keep the cameras rolling,

The Actor’s job is simple: carve the women up into pieces amidst a barrage of The Director’s (Scott Gabbey) instructions (lines like “do it slower, make me hard” and a constant and impatient demand to “start on the left, never on the right” are the closest to the very darkest of humor you’ll find here). And that is exactly what you get for the next hour +.

Watch is here http://agoraroad.com/from-the-darknet/snuff-film-american-guinea-pig-bouquet-of-guts-and-gore/
Re: OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? by naijacentric(m): 6:50pm On May 12, 2018
Power is better no comparison even now empire lost fans

(1) (Reply)

Which Channels Do You Watch Most On Your DSTV? / Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves / Best Nollywood Movies You've Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.