Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

How To Default Launcher On Tecno L6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Default Launcher On Tecno L6 (2394 Views)

How To Make Another Launcher My Default Launcher On Infinix Hot Note / How To Set Another Launcher As Default Launcher On Android Kitkat OS / Tecno L6 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Default Launcher On Tecno L6 by abmilk(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2015
please do anyone know how to default laucher on tecno l6
Re: How To Default Launcher On Tecno L6 by abmilk(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2015
i cant default launcher on my l6, what should i do
Re: How To Default Launcher On Tecno L6 by ewizard1: 7:15pm On May 30, 2015
Dont fight it Bro, enjoy your stock Launcher. Its same on most Infinix too
Re: How To Default Launcher On Tecno L6 by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2015
Just little token
Re: How To Default Launcher On Tecno L6 by drayy: 12:03am On May 31, 2015
abmilk:
please do anyone know how to default laucher on tecno l6
what the name of the default launcher, if you know the name, go to the app info of the launcher to clear defaults
Re: How To Default Launcher On Tecno L6 by niceguy7(m): 3:36am On May 31, 2015
Impossible
Re: How To Default Launcher On Tecno L6 by symbian123(m): 5:53pm On May 31, 2015
Download any launcher of your choice.. Also download Link2sd.apk from Google or playstore. Make sure sure phone is rooted. Open link2sd app, select all system at the top corner of the app, locate your default launcher, open it and select the "Freeze" option at the top corner of the app.. Close the app and open your new launcher e.g Nova launcher and set it to default. Simple. Make sure your phone is rooted before carrying out this process.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Leads In The Latest Internet Users Report (see Where Your State Is Ranked) / How To Check Your Phone Number On Any Network / #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.