Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Am Very Worried. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Very Worried. (5102 Views)

For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Very Worried. by NanciaKay(f): 5:22pm On May 30, 2015
My baby and i hv being going along really well, before he left for delta state. On the day he was leaving, we communicated untill he got to his destination. After then, we hvnt talked to each other. He doesnt respond to my calls, texts or chats anymore.
I actually thought he is stress out from alot of things. His dad remarrying, project writting, financially down at the moment missed his phone when he went for his dad's traditional marraige and several other thoughts which will be kept private. I actually gave him the time he needs. But am still worrired. though he asked me to wait, that he will get back to me after everything.
Right now, i dont know if he might come out with a result. His depression is causing me to grif.
Please advice, should i stay patiently or move on already. Cause its two weeks now and he still hasn't tried to call me. Though his friends are saying his not fine at all. Am really worried. Dont want my feelings to be toyed with.
ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO. PLEASE!
Re: I Am Very Worried. by lirusehn(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

wonders shall neva end.

now that he needs you the most you are here asking me post utme questions

swim on for all I care

Re: I Am Very Worried. by McEwen(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2015
Pray for him dear...I think he's hustling smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Worried. by peedeeasobie(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2015
You have to be patient.

If he's depressed, then he might be having 'withdrawal' symptom. You have to send him text messages of encouragement, DO NOT NAG HIM or pressure him or ask him too many questions. Encourage him and let him know you love him.

Let him know you will always be there for him.
Do not call always, give him space so as to make him to miss you.

Pray for him and for your relationship.

Ok bye!
Thank me later!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Worried. by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 30, 2015
NanciaKay:
My baby and i hv being going along really well, before he left for delta state. On the day he was leaving, we communicated untill he got to his destination. After then, we hvnt talked to each other. He doesnt respond to my calls, texts or chats anymore.
I actually thought he is stress out from alot of things. His dad remarrying, project writting, financially down at the moment missed his phone when he went for his dad's traditional marraige and several other thoughts which will be kept private. I actually gave him the time he needs. But am still worrired. though he asked me to wait, that he will get back to me after everything.
Right now, i dont know if he might come out with a result. His depression is causing me to grif.
Please advice, should i stay patiently or move on already. Cause its two weeks now and he still hasn't tried to call me. Though his friends are saying his not fine at all. Am really worried. Dont want my feelings to be toyed with.

maybe your guy needs some alone time to handle his biz, it doesn't mean he's not missing you too or something k. But why would you be thinking of moving on because you haven't heard from him in two weeks?!?! that speaks volumes about the thing you call love.

do you know what love is?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Very Worried. by Tallesty1(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2015
Your baby?

Nah You Born Am?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Worried. by Pheals(f): 6:09pm On May 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
Your baby?

Nah You Born Am?
u know what she mean so dnt act

dah moment when someone die ,he/she won't know the feeling others have for him ,how it pain them same thing when u act silly

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Worried. by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 30, 2015
Move on.

2 weeks, is a very long time not to call a girl you love. . . No one is too busy for the ones they love. No one.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Very Worried. by NanciaKay(f): 9:55pm On May 30, 2015
icedbeatz:

maybe your guy needs some alone time to handle his biz, it doesn't mean he's not missing you too or something k. But why would you be thinking of moving on because you haven't heard from him in two weeks?!?! that speaks volumes about the thing you call love.

Yes i do. but his friends would not say s thing to me. And the speak to him everyday. His very close advice me to stay strong and ready to take watever the out come of silence may be. So am worried. My feelings are positive. But his friend isnt encouraging at all. Just confuse. But i am patient. Cuz i love him.
Re: I Am Very Worried. by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 30, 2015
NanciaKay:

Yes i do. but his friends would not say s thing to me. And the speak to him everyday. His very close advice me to stay strong and ready to take watever the out come of silence may be. So am worried. My feelings are positive. But his friend isnt encouraging at all. Just confuse. But i am patient. Cuz i love him.

you see why you Mofokas mess up most times, just because he's friend told you some shii and you concluded huh? don't you know the friend might be messing with your head? wait till you hear from your guy first don't jump into conclusions. Take it easy dear.
btw please explain to me, what is LOVE?
Re: I Am Very Worried. by sholikay(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2015
Well, I think it depends on his mode of reaction and communication before he left for delta state.. If he is acting funny before leaving, obviously, he is giving you a quiting signal.. Or maybe you are too obsessed on him, and he needs to cool off for some time..
Re: I Am Very Worried. by NanciaKay(f): 10:57pm On May 30, 2015
peedeeasobie:
You have to be patient.

If he's depressed, then he might be having 'withdrawal' symptom. You have to send him text messages of encouragement, DO NOT NAG HIM or pressure him or ask him too many questions. Encourage him and let him know you love him.

Let him know you will always be there for him.
Do not call always, give him space so as to make him to miss you.

Pray for him and for your relationship.

Ok bye!
Thank me later!

Sure! Am thanking you already.
Re: I Am Very Worried. by NanciaKay(f): 11:08pm On May 30, 2015
sholikay:
Well, I think it depends on his mode of reaction and communication before he left for delta state.. If he is acting funny before leaving, obviously, he is giving you a quiting signal.. Or maybe you are too obsessed on him, and he needs to cool off for some time..

My baby and I were good before he left Abuja for Delta. We talk everyday on phone, text messages, chats. We also spoke on his way to Delta state. He even told me about his arrival to Delta state, by text message. But he didnt answer to my calls after then. Dint even tell me he was travelling for his dad's wedding. Though i called through his friend to speak with him. And he promise to get back to me, once he is done.
Re: I Am Very Worried. by NanciaKay(f): 11:14pm On May 30, 2015
Blackett:
Move on.

2 weeks, is a very long time not to call a girl you love. . . No one is too busy for the ones they love. No one.

Is that what u think? Cuz i think being patient and strong, defines a woman more.
Thanks for ur type.
Re: I Am Very Worried. by 2dice(m): 11:26pm On May 30, 2015
Sit down ... 2dice and learn ...
Re: I Am Very Worried. by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 30, 2015
NanciaKay:

His friends speak to him everyday and you haven't spoken to him for two weeks? Well one hand; he might be done with you and on the other hand, it could be a test.
Re: I Am Very Worried. by Youngpo413: 11:57pm On May 30, 2015
icedbeatz:

typical naija lady,backup guy is on stand-by.
Re: I Am Very Worried. by teeboo: 7:21pm On May 31, 2015
According to ur story I tink d guy is d 1 getting married not his dad,if he can be talking to his friends everyday and he can't talk to u,means he's with another woman,he's so depressed he can't talk to u and he communicate with his friends for good 2wks, babe pls wakeup

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Worried. by robinicule(m): 7:35pm On May 31, 2015
2 weeks? are u kidding me? what is he hustling? too long babe. too long.
Re: I Am Very Worried. by publicenemy(m): 8:11pm On May 31, 2015
NanciaKay:

2weeks and you want to move on?

I think you should move on cause you don't deserve him....
Re: I Am Very Worried. by NanciaKay(f): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
icedbeatz:

you see why you Mofokas mess up most times, just because he's friend told you some shii and you concluded huh? don't you know the friend might be messing with your head? wait till you hear from your guy first don't jump into conclusions. Take it easy dear.
btw please explain to me, what is LOVE?

No need for that defination. He has broken up with me, for no reason. I think he was satisfied of that which he seeked. (s*x) And it was our first time.
Have mooved on!
Re: I Am Very Worried. by publicenemy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Again?
Re: I Am Very Worried. by kokoA(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Maybe he is a ghost.
Re: I Am Very Worried. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
NanciaKay:

No need for that defination. He has broken up with me, for no reason. I think he was satisfied of that which he seeked. (s*x) And it was our first time.
Have mooved on!
eyaaaaa well fk him just take care of yourself but don't let his impression represent all guys because he's just one punk ass boy that you dated. I'm typing this because most of you girls tend to hurt guys that comes to date you after you must have experienced heart break, hope you meet a guy that will mend your heart and show you what true love is.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Worried. by Catalyst4real: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
[ErotiĀ¢]How i eventually banged my Facebook Friend
http://catalyst4real.com/redemption-i-finally-got-to-bang-my-facebook-friend/
Re: I Am Very Worried. by trapQ: 2:30am On Jul 01, 2015
hey miss, this guy has shown that he doesn't love you. he speaks to his friends everyday but not you. a gf should be your closest companion. oh and what kinda sickness is that? depression? lmao. the thing is that we females never get the picture until its too late. call him and ask him what he's up to, and if its over for him. its not like he has amnesia and forgot u
Re: I Am Very Worried. by trapQ: 2:34am On Jul 01, 2015
he didnt answer your calls after that. look this guy is done with you in his mind. he had it planned out not to take your calls when he arrived his destination. think !!!
NanciaKay:

My baby and I were good before he left Abuja for Delta. We talk everyday on phone, text messages, chats. We also spoke on his way to Delta state. He even told me about his arrival to Delta state, by text message. But he didnt answer to my calls after then. Dint even tell me he was travelling for his dad's wedding. Though i called through his friend to speak with him. And he promise to get back to me, once he is done.
Re: I Am Very Worried. by trapQ: 2:37am On Jul 01, 2015
you have a brain and you use it wel. maybe its his wedding. two weeks of no communication and he speaks to us friends. babe move dafuk on
teeboo:
According to ur story I tink d guy is d 1 getting married not his dad,if he can be talking to his friends everyday and he can't talk to u,means he's with another woman,he's so depressed he can't talk to u and he communicate with his friends for good 2wks, babe pls wakeumaybe its p
Re: I Am Very Worried. by trapQ: 2:44am On Jul 01, 2015
you see I just knew it, I predicted right.

well I'm so sorry about your heartbreak. you just dodged a bullet, so be happy. he had it planned out all along.

just learn from this lesson. move on and don't contact him at all, not even to say hi
NanciaKay:

Have mooved on!
Re: I Am Very Worried. by Dygeasy(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2015
NanciaKay:

Move the fvck on!

Don't even sweat it. You're right by thinking about moving on already. By all means please do. Two weeks is too long not to get in touch with you by himself no matter how depressed or messed up his life is.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Worried. by Dygeasy(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2015
NanciaKay:

Have mooved on!
Now go and delete his photo off that picmixed edition of your profile photo if that's him and put up a beautiful smiling of you alone as your profile picture on Nairaland.

Nairaland boys, market don dey ground o grin cheesy
Re: I Am Very Worried. by chimerase2: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Sweery u need deliverance
Just send me ua number undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man / 11 Things Nigerian Girls/women Love Besides Money / If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.