Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

TRAVELLING TO UK, How Much Will It Cost. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / TRAVELLING TO UK, How Much Will It Cost. (4605 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRAVELLING TO UK, How Much Will It Cost. by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2015
I am in intending to take a holiday-trip to uk for like 3-5 months. How much would it cost to process the visa and all other fee.
Thanks to reasonable comment.

1 Like

Re: TRAVELLING TO UK, How Much Will It Cost. by Lexusgs430: 9:56pm On May 30, 2015
A holiday for 3-5 months?
Re: TRAVELLING TO UK, How Much Will It Cost. by husseinjnr: 12:44am On May 31, 2015
Galaxyroyp:
I am in intending to take a holiday-trip to uk for like 3-5 months. How much would it cost to process the visa and all other fee.
Thanks to reasonable comment.
This Bobo no serious sha. You no get anything to do for Naija ni. 3-5 months. Are you a CEO of your company?? How will you manage your company remotely for that long even as a CEO. Are you jobless?? If yes. Your chances are slim. Are you being sponsored, what are your ties to Naija. Abeg bros, use your small money to feed your self.

1 Like

Re: TRAVELLING TO UK, How Much Will It Cost. by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2015
Bros, just tell me the approximate cost of doing everything. Pls don't insult me here. Thanks
Lexusgs430:
A holiday for 3-5 months?
Re: TRAVELLING TO UK, How Much Will It Cost. by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:33am On May 31, 2015
husseinjnr:
This Bobo no serious sha. You no get anything to do for Naija ni. 3-5 months. Are you a CEO of your company?? How will you manage your company remotely for that long even as a CEO. Are you jobless?? If yes. Your chances are slim. Are you being sponsored, what are your ties to Naija. Abeg bros, use your small money to feed your self.
i do understand you.

But can u just provide an answer to my question.
I will know how to handle the rest.
Re: TRAVELLING TO UK, How Much Will It Cost. by Lexusgs430: 11:30am On May 31, 2015
Galaxyroyp:
Bros, just tell me the approximate cost of doing everything.
Pls don't insult me here.
Thanks

You deem my question an insult? If I insulted you, I wonder what you would call it!!!!
Re: TRAVELLING TO UK, How Much Will It Cost. by Galaxyroyp(m): 11:52am On May 31, 2015
No oo, i did not say u insulted me oo. Pls, don't translate me wrong. Did u just have the idea of how much it will cost.
Lexusgs430:

You deem my question an insult? If I insulted you, I wonder what you would call it!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help / Uk Visiting Visa Please, How Do I Go About It? / Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.