Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! (3595 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by SleekyP(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2015
It's not every lady you see on the road with a cute face that you should run after.

Your simple girl is better than many out there... look well before you leap, so as not to land into something like this. grin grin Lol!

1 Share

Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by demmy0325(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by SleekyP(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by eleko1: 8:46pm On May 30, 2015
So true sad.
Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by pTomz(m): 8:47pm On May 30, 2015
r u sure dats nad u?? transG undecided
Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by temitemi1(m): 8:47pm On May 30, 2015
Ok.
Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by SleekyP(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2015
pTomz:
r u sure dats nad u?? transG undecided
hell no!
Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by Princecalm(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2015
that of the first picture shows when she just woke from a deep sleep.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by FLAWLES(f): 8:58pm On May 30, 2015
And itz bin working from the garden of EDEN...and even after this it will still be working til i pass out
Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2015
FLAWLES:
And itz bin working from the garden of EDEN...and even after this it will still be working til i pass out
lol, abraham"s wife sarah ddnt rub any makeup, yet she was stunning... Even it was recorded that the beauty of d women in d times of noah made angels to sleep wit dem...

So my dear, its not by all the pancake u rub on yur face.. Whoeva is beautiful, is beautiful indeed

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by SleekyP(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2015
Cutehector:
lol, abraham"s wife sarah ddnt rub any makeup, yet she was stunning... Even it was recorded that the beauty of d women in d times of noah made angels to sleep wit dem...

So my dear, its not by all the pancake u rub on yur face.. Whoeva is beautiful, is beautiful indeed
as real as 'RAIN' cool
Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by Dhavids(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2015
Hian angry
Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by Tunnamania(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2015
Operation shine your eyes smiley

Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by SleekyP(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2015
Tunnamania:
Operation shine your eyes smiley
lol
Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by Obiomon: 11:04pm On May 30, 2015
Holy ghost fire #starts bike, oh Gosh no fuel,,,, # runs outta thread ,
Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by jimohibrahim(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2015
[size=16pt]That first pic is pure SURGERY... Lots of botox,lips liposuction and face lift there... Not just make up [/size]
the gurl in the second pic is pretty naturally but i believe she had to put black stuffs on her face and being told to look dull.. For make up advert.
Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by Tashaamania(f): 11:19pm On May 30, 2015
Big deal
Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by fharmah(m): 12:34am On May 31, 2015
tho dea. was make up ,d pic is exagerrated der is no way any makeup can cover all dah nd make d skin look fresh
Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by Nobody: 12:45am On May 31, 2015
Her case don pass be careful grin
Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by Olypeppy(f): 12:49am On May 31, 2015
u go fear make over..seriously I fear..
Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by Monicasque(f): 1:39am On May 31, 2015
M a lady bt these photos r scaring me. I doubt if this is real
Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by Nobody: 2:31am On May 31, 2015
SleekyP:
It's not every lady you see on the road with a cute face that you should run after.

Your simple girl is better than many out there... look well before you leap, so as not to land into something like this. grin grin Lol!

jesu! grin
so dats how dat hot babe wey u dey trip for in the night go look the f/w morning after u don yansh her.chei grin
baba god pls let this not be my portion...
Amin!!
Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by Nobody: 2:34am On May 31, 2015
Princecalm:
that of the first picture shows when she just woke from a deep sleep.
dat actually shows her without makeup

Re: Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! by SleekyP(m): 7:18am On May 31, 2015
lefulefu:

jesu! grin
so dats how dat hot babe wey u dey trip for in the night go look the f/w morning after u don yansh her.chei grin
baba god pls let this not be our portion...
Amin!!
Amen!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Bride Price In Igbo Land / Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy / Side Chicks, TELL US!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.