Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church (44659 Views)

Seven Spots Satan Easily Entrap Christian Youths / Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths / Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by ikorodureporta: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
How dem take be bad tins na? No be true Except persin wey no get thot no go feel all thez....
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by emonye6(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
dont hear what dey preach in d church,cos ma sleep na from beginning to d end grin
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by ifeoluwasegun(m): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Na that number dey funny pass, but in my case, me dey always dey rugged say me... I no go fall, I go just stieve myself
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by ikorodureporta: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
I no tink sey dis Mod. dey go church sef....how e take enta f.p
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by ayusco85(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
netmillionaires:
that ur number 1, I do am well when I dey serve for one village. No light for over d months. Anywhere we dey go na extension socket, chargers and phones go full inside the poly bag. Even church is not an exception.

hahahahah. as a fellow corp member, i understand ur plight. God will forgive u in ur own case. grin grin grin grin. but angel michael go flog u small
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by yemmynoni: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
am guilty of no 7
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by MallamCharlie: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by octopusfreaky(f): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Remind me of Pastor B , ,the man lyk my face ennn,,,always wanting to ask me ??in sunday skul service,,
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by remirez07(m): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=DanceVille post=34260666] A lot of christian young people are guilty of some not-so-great deed in church.Sometimes, they are focused on or thinking about unimportant things.
Here are the Most common examples:

1. When the pastor starts preaching about some "Sinful" things like 'Fornication and Cheating' , you will start feeling uncomfortable because you know you are guilty.

2. When everyone in the church are singing one particular song and you don't remember/know it, you wish the song ended as soon as possible.
And of course you feel guilty about it.

3. The pastor is preaching against having a crush or having a boyfriend/girlfriend.And you just think that Pastor just wants to ruin your private life.

4. A beautiful lady of your dreams is in the
church, the pastor start preaching that young ladies should be modest and not to date guys.And they should not engage in Illicit relationships before marriage.So, you're worry that he wants to spoil your plans again.

5. Pastor speaks on cheating during exams.If you're guilty, you'll start feeling uncomfortable.

6. In Sunday school, the teacher calls names for sharing opinions on for a discussion, but you're feeling nervous, because your name could be mentioned and you're not prepared.

7. After standing for a long time, pastor says "In Jesus name we Pray" , you're so happy the prayer has ended and you can finally sit.But the Pastor continues, and you're upset.

8. You were staring at some nice looking girl/guy and forgot you were praying or even the point of the prayer.

9. Pastor calls a bible verse, but you were not listening to him.So, in a 5 second interval, you ask the person who is sitting next to you to repeat the bible verse.

10. When pastor are laying hands on people, you watch how they fall under anointing and you're so nervous and afraid because you think you will fall as well..
[/quote *
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by zerojinx(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
11. Eating biscuit from the back seat then the pastor says man shall not live by bread alone
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by walemoney007(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
See d kin nonsense wey mak front page
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by nwakaibeya1: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
updates ::::: authority has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old, that go and sin no more power of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this, that many humanbeings are pretenders and are pretenders who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like many evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of this pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven, enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?can't you see, is it not those we call CHAMELEONS? Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders like pharoah we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth and was highly respected by people then and just like many respected and evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real JESUS CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?NOTE AGAIN we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us ignorantly?a wise man will always look well before he eats. Watch out sooner than later we will know who is telling the truth
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by iamdjtune: 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
lool!!! number 10 sha... i get better standing... so i go stand gidigba

Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by gud4dbest(m): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
No 9:am workin on dat.
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by lewinsky1: 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Guilty of no 7
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by robinicule(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
oh my God number 7 always.
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by moneyspeaks(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
DanceVille:
A lot of christian young people are guilty of some not-so-great deed in church.Sometimes, they are focused on or thinking about unimportant things.
Here are the Most common examples:

1. When the pastor starts preaching about some "Sinful" things like 'Fornication and Cheating' , you will start feeling uncomfortable because you know you are guilty.

2. When everyone in the church are singing one particular song and you don't remember/know it, you wish the song ended as soon as possible.
And of course you feel guilty about it.

3. The pastor is preaching against having a crush or having a boyfriend/girlfriend.And you just think that Pastor just wants to ruin your private life.

4. A beautiful lady of your dreams is in the
church, the pastor start preaching that young ladies should be modest and not to date guys.And they should not engage in Illicit relationships before marriage.So, you're worry that he wants to spoil your plans again.

5. Pastor speaks on cheating during exams.If you're guilty, you'll start feeling uncomfortable.

6. In Sunday school, the teacher calls names for sharing opinions on for a discussion, but you're feeling nervous, because your name could be mentioned and you're not prepared.

7. After standing for a long time, pastor says "In Jesus name we Pray" , you're so happy the prayer has ended and you can finally sit.But the Pastor continues, and you're upset.

8. You were staring at some nice looking girl/guy and forgot you were praying or even the point of the prayer.

9. Pastor calls a bible verse, but you were not listening to him.So, in a 5 second interval, you ask the person who is sitting next to you to repeat the bible verse.

10. When pastor are laying hands on people, you watch how they fall under anointing and you're so nervous and afraid because you think you will fall as well..
The worst part of this that is going on in church now adays is pinging, charting or browsing while sermon is going on. This is very bad
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by dubemivan(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
If you believe this is a dumb post... Hit like!
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by dahreyM: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
http://xchanger.mobi/v2/file.php?fid=511204.

Download and listen to ONYINYE by EMODEEE.
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by netmillionaires(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2015
ayusco85:

hahahahah. as a fellow corp member, i understand ur plight. God will forgive u in ur own case. grin grin grin grin. but angel michael go flog u small
lol
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by eROCK247(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
ayusco85:

if u did all these, then am afraid to tell u that u wil occupy a mansion in the hottest part of hell fire
Never said I did them. Those who practice these MAY occupy a mansion in hell, cos at the end of the day, u are not God that showeth mercy.

Let it be known that m not condoning the practices o! M just saying Mathew 7:1 should b a reference point to all Christians. apportioning places in hell is simply not ur duty. QED!
Re: 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church by ayusco85(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
eROCK247:
Never said I did them. Those who practice these MAY occupy a mansion in hell, cos at the end of the day, u are not God that showeth mercy.

Let it be known that m not condoning the practices o! M just saying Mathew 7:1 should b a reference point to all Christians. apportioning places in hell is simply not ur duty. QED!

u don dey fear hell fire ba grin grin grin. keep consoling urself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dont mind me, was just kidding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.