Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? (7148 Views)

New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters / Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife / The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by harbdulrasaq88(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2015
Introducing the beautiful First Lady of Jigawa State. A new era of elegant First Ladies.

http://www..net/2015/05/photo-most-beautiful-governors-wife-in.html

Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by Dannyset(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2015
Beautiful but after Aisha Buhari. Honestly, she's beautiful.
Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 30, 2015
shocked shocked, I reserve my comment until I see pictures of the rest.
Hope they're all coming with brain, not just beauty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by ArchEnemy(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2015
No Sir
Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by akins56(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2015
My 2nd side chick wan resemble her.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by ArchEnemy(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2015
aanumama:
abi now. We can't judge when he didn't show us the rest

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by temitemi1(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2015
Hope she has something to offer GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:31pm On May 30, 2015
Wikez wife still be d finest Merge all of dem Dem still no rich
Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by kilode100(f): 9:39pm On May 30, 2015
Na Mary Kay dey help these women.
She is not fine.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by ricsman(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2015
show us other first ladies for better analysis. how do I know when I've not seen others. my the way here is my first Lady

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by tpiadotcom: 9:45pm On May 30, 2015
Why are you people so fixated on "beauty" or "most beautiful"?

Are you nigerians?
Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by Emmysteve(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2015
Beauty in the hand of the beholder. GEJ my HERO, Fayose My role model, temitemi (2015)

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by gebest: 10:03pm On May 30, 2015
wao sheeei na only one person get this one? paragon of beauty o boy see nose.
Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2015
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Maybe you are the beholder, but not me. Left to me, she looks like a troll.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by dapyd1(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2015
Iara is still the most beautiful.
That babe....er...Sorry woman set die.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:33pm On May 30, 2015
She looks exactly like Ronke Ojo,Ronke Oshodi oke
Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by ayowonder(m): 11:51pm On May 30, 2015
ricsman:
show us other first ladies for better analysis.
how do I know when I've not seen others.
my the way here is my first Lady
your the way
Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by phrancys001(m): 11:52pm On May 30, 2015
Forget that thing joor. ! She can never be as beautiful as shipoppotemus of OkRikaa .
Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 30, 2015
temitemi1:
Hope she has something to offer GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Your hero and your model are now praising Buhari.

This means that Buhari is now your super-hero and master model grin grin grin grin

Congrats

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by fharmah(m): 12:21am On May 31, 2015
wow a reli beautiful woman indeed nyway api bday to ma self nd all those celebrating deir bday today kindly like to wish me api bday
Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by Plus234(m): 1:41am On May 31, 2015
aanumama:

are u with BRAIN ur self ?
Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by Akosbaba(m): 1:52am On May 31, 2015
Space booking........
Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:40am On May 31, 2015
Have you all seen Amosun's wife...that's one hell of s beauty not all these photo-shopped , over pan-caked "beauty".
Aisha Buhari is another natural beauty to behold
Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by tenry(m): 5:13am On May 31, 2015
aanumama:

What do you need their 'brain' for? Did you vote for them or their husbands? You just wanna show yourself as one brainy girl right?
Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by MayorofLagos(m): 5:35am On May 31, 2015
Why are you guys peeping at your Governors wives? Leave them alone and respect their marriage. grin
Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by prettyjo(f): 5:40am On May 31, 2015
grin
Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by Chibex50(f): 6:36am On May 31, 2015
Every Woman is Beautiful.. Better soup na money kill am
Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:45am On May 31, 2015
You just got to love those dimples. Wikes wife got none. See her strong face.
Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by fallout87: 7:31am On May 31, 2015
The trend I see here is some of you have very low standards and many if you love very fat women...
Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by tpiadotcom: 7:32am On May 31, 2015
hmm, waiting for the thread listing governors' wives. . . . . . . . . .

I know all these na the warm up. . . . . . . .
Re: PHOTO: Is This The Most Beautiful Governor's Wife In Nigeria? by fatdon2(m): 7:37am On May 31, 2015
The best

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Okorocha & His Son Inlaw That Got People Talking / Trump Impeachment Rejected / Military Aircraft,soldiers Engage ESN Operatives In Gun Battle In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.