Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage (51082 Views)

7 Places Christians Should Avoid Visiting / 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / 4 Sexual Sins Every Christian Should Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by CSTR2: 12:48pm On May 31, 2015
Where are those women that are always looking for "God fearing" men? Well these are things God fearing men want. If you can't cope, then it is time to start asking for a devil -fearing man.
Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by Toks2008(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2015
EggovinMma:
Trash!
cool
This topic is one of the reason I believe the holy books have little or no regards for women.

[b]The Bible has more regard for women than men but when it comes to the matter of marriage, it is very clear.

Polygamy is not a sin though not permissible for those who are in the office of priesthood and this is why many great men in the bible were not condemned for being polygamous.

No matter how hot you may be please let this sink now...your boyfriend or husband will most likely cheat on you.Hard but true.

A woman is not really permitted to divorce based on sexual infidelity except some scholars who argued that the bible usually speaks to a general gender else i still can't find a place where the Bible supports a lady divorcing her husband over sexual in\fidelity and this is because men are polygamous by nature.

Every lady should concern herself about been the main chic and not the side chic and whether the man loves her or not and not whether the guy is seeing other ladies or not.

I have discovered that many ladies who divorce their hubby because he cheated on them ends up committing same crime as they usually end up with a married man or a man who is engaged or in a committed affair with another lady except they go celibate so who is fooling who.

Polygamy is the answer to the prayers of some ladies.

Please be sincere and answer these question

which category of men are more prone to marrying ladies that are widowed at very young age?the female divorcees?,single women above the age of 35/40? the single guys or the married guys?

I do not support philandering and i have never cheated on my ex for 12 years till we parted but i must not paint the truth..99% of men will cheat on you whether you are the sexiest woman alive or not and polygamy is a way of giving respite to supposed hopeless ladies in need of a man in their lives and this is a fact ladies must Live with or remain single fore life.[/b]
Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by Toks2008(m): 12:50pm On May 31, 2015
philiancoop:

Doing this would not be right according to the Bible and if you are standing on what Jesus said about adultery(sex between unmarried person) being a basis for "putting away", then you are having a misunderstanding.

I am not talking about sex between unmarried couple but marrying a divorce who has a righteous backing for her action.

We must always have divorces for one reason or the other and they have to remarry.
Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 31, 2015
It really pains me when I see religion which is suppose to be a tool of morality being turned into a tool for mind games and personal interest. Now How can you use the Bible as a yardstick to justify your interest?

Well, this is my opinion on the topic at hand:

1. IF THE BIBLE PERMITS CHRISTIANS TO ACCEPT UNBELIEVERS AND HELP THEM FIND GOD, WHY THEN CAN'T YOU MARRY THEM IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM BETTER (THAT'S IF YOU GUYS LOVE EACH OTHER) . SO PLEASE STOP INTERPRETING THE BIBLE IN SYNC WITH YOUR PREFERENCES.

2. WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER TO BE THE PREREQUISITE OF MARRIAGE? LOVE, RESPECT AND SUPPORT. YOU MUST NOT BE A CHRISTIAN TO POSSESS THESE TRAITS, SO WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE NON-CHRISTIANS? OOPS

3. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT AND YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO KNOW AN UNBELIEVER. PLEASE STOP QUOTING THAT BIBLE WHEN IT COMES TO DISCUSSIONS AND YOU CAN'T EVEN ADHERE TO A SINGLE CANNON IN IT.

THANKS. HAPPY Sunday

3 Likes

Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by liquidmetall: 12:51pm On May 31, 2015
lolaxavier:

There is always a choice...the book can also function as a tissue paper.

Yes to people that dont believe

No to people that believe

1 Like

Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by freecocoa(f): 12:54pm On May 31, 2015
Toks2008:

I can marry a divorcee a million times over but i will make sure i find out her reason for leaving the first marriage.

If its because of sexual infidelity i will make her understand that i don't plan to cheat on her but most men will cheat on their wives or g friends no matter how sexy the lady might be but i will marry her because she has a fairly reasonable ground for divorce.

I will also marry a divorcee whose ex turned into a punching bag FOR NO JUST CAUSE because some women can make an angel beat the hell outta them with their manner-less nature.

I will marry a divorcee whose hubby threw out for no just cause after finding out that it was actually for no just cause.

Asides from all these facts, i will be committing adultery if i marry any divorced lady for any other reasons.

My ex did not ask for a temp break but permanent and i will be scared if you tell me that is good and remember i was never against her career.
From your write-up, it can be deduced that you believe all men cheat, well that's your business and you are allowed to believe whatever you want, just let others believe theirs, if a woman wants to divorce her hubby based on infidelity, it's her choice and just like you believe men cheat, she believes she'll find one that doesn't cheat, how is that asking for too much?

You believe it's adultery when you marry any of the women mentioned, your right. I believe it's no big deal, my right, why then are we having this argument? That you alone can define right or wrong?

As regards your ex, I maintain what I'm saying, that it's her place to decide she can't be with you while nurturing her career, I don't see any wrong in that, she couldn't do both at the same time, career and relationship, that is, therefore she made a call, she must have broken your heart but that doesn't make her a bad person, especially because there is sense in her reason, unless you are saying she used it as an excuse to leave you, which then will be lying and lying is bad.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by freecocoa(f): 12:57pm On May 31, 2015
liquidmetall:

Ignore them mydear
I'm sorry that I have to decline.
Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 31, 2015
freecocoa:
Get your head outta your a$$ if you must address me.

How is it possible that you don't know there are men out there who don't reason like you? How can you think all men are as stup1d as you are?

Where did I tell you I wanted to be the one exercising power in my relationship? Is dating/marriage a master and slave relationship? Why does there need to be exercise of power in the first place?

Just leave me be to myself, I don't know why it bothers you what I believe, you don't even know the basic thing about feminism yet you won't keep quiet.

Your feminism and uncilivity can make even the ugliest/poorest man never dream to not to have you for relationship left alone marriage. I mean you are something else, and i'm saying again, your type of man shall only meet you at 60s or 70s and if you're okay with that, then keep being what you think best suits you as a woman. Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by viva7: 1:01pm On May 31, 2015
seppBlatter:
Buhari Chase ibos out of Nigeria

Go check up with your doctor pls.....It's an advice
Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by Heureaux: 1:02pm On May 31, 2015
op there is no such word as gossipper,it's gossip.the word is both used as a noun and a verb.
Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by Toks2008(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2015
freecocoa:
From your write-up, it can be deduced that you believe all men cheat, well that's your business and you are allowed to believe whatever you want, just let others believe theirs, if a woman wants to divorce her hubby based on infidelity, it's her choice and just like you believe men cheat, she believes she'll find one that doesn't cheat, how is that asking for too much?

You believe it's adultery when you marry any of the women mentioned, your right. I believe it's no big deal, my right, why then are we having this argument? That you alone can define right or wrong?

As regards your ex, I maintain what I'm saying, that it's her place to decide she can't be with you while nurturing her career, I don't see any wrong in that, she couldn't do both at the same time, career and relationship, that is, therefore she made a call, she must have broken your heart but that doesn't make her a bad person, especially because there is sense in her reason, unless you are saying she used it as an excuse to leave you, which then will be lying and lying is bad.

1.I am not a cheat and have never cheated on my ex for over 12 years but i still maintain that NOT ALL MEN CHEAT BUT 99% will.

2.I believe its not adultery if i marry the listed and not the other way round.

3.I am not talking about dating dear but 5years of marriage after 6years of courting so please don't try justifying that calamitous decision.
Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by Generaloluseye: 1:08pm On May 31, 2015
I disagree with no 3
Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by lolaxavier(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm sorry that I have to decline.

I would advise you spend less time trying to convince these people. Just as you, I wonder how some people possess a degrading mentality as such. Funny enough, you will be extremely disappointed if you meet them in person.

Signing out. Let me look for a meaningful post...

3 Likes

Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 31, 2015
Well I guess that Man will not get married anytime soon.
Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by freecocoa(f): 1:20pm On May 31, 2015
Toks2008:

1.I am not a cheat and have never cheated on my ex for over 12 years but i still maintain that NOT ALL MEN CHEAT BUT 99% will.

2.I believe its not adultery if i marry the listed and not the other way round.

3.I am not talking about dating dear but 5years of marriage after 6years of courting so please don't try justifying that calamitous decision.
1. You arrived at that conclusion how exactly?

2.Okay.

3.I'm not justifying what your ex did as I can say only based on the facts you present, all I'm saying is, is that, she still had the right to make the choice she made, did you have any agreement that she will never leave the relationship based on some reasons and the job included? She made a choice and as heartless as that may seem, I just need you to realize she had a choice to make, as do everyone, it's just sad that you had to suffer some set backs in the process, but I believe this will help you make better choices/judgements in the future.
Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by freecocoa(f): 1:30pm On May 31, 2015
RedBenson:

Your feminism and uncilivity can make even the ugliest/poorest man never dream to not to have you for relationship left alone marriage. I mean you are something else, and i'm saying again, your type of man shall only meet you at 60s or 70s and if you're okay with that, then keep being what you think best suits you as a woman. Goodluck!
I'm not civil because I refuse to accept that a woman is a man's play thing? Aren't you a consummate fuckktard.

Let those men worry about me, why are you here bursting a nerve? Did I come begging you to marry me? It's been proven beyond reasonable doubt that I will[b]never agree with your line of though[/b]so why not take a hike to hades and let me be, you m0ron.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by Xano(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2015
@Postmann, thank you very much for this post.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by cbaba: 1:40pm On May 31, 2015
I wan play am for my Party if e no sweet ehn... yab u die!!! quote author=hizaya61 post=34272734]music lover download dj dbeat mixxer june edition 9ja mix

http://manyuploading.com/nbmwphbb1gi5/dj_dbeat_mixxer_june_edition.lite.mp3.htm

download once ask for more[/quote]
Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by streetzdreamz(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2015
philiancoop:

Correct him then, using the scriptures since you think it was twisted
why should I? Its like beating a dead horse...
Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by room089: 1:45pm On May 31, 2015
A truism and so on point!

I now remark you as one of the very few people that preaches sound and unmitigated truth on this forum!

I concur to this!

1 Like

Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by oyeludef(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
All i see is a man with inferiority complex shikina.
oh dat means you're not seeing properly

1 Like

Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 31, 2015
majekdom2:
young man, speak for yourself.... Yes, I can.
young man, learn to be civil, dont take everything as fight
Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by oyeludef(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2015
Viciyus:

Still the time I dey read bible, I never see were them mention do not marry two or three wife,
EVEN Jesus no take anything about marrying only one woman.

maybe na back of Bible you been dey read

1 Like

Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 31, 2015
Aystarz:

It is indeed an insightful write up. I have learnt so much in just a short while; but as many truesays of the past, most people would most likely treat this piece with with kidgloves; many (especially the ladies) would rubbish it and call the op unprintable names; Well of course even the vain men around would do likewise. It's little wonder the marriage institution is in shambles, today.
May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 31, 2015
RedBenson:

grin grin you dey reply that 46yrs old single but still searching woman by, you get time for that woman were don dedicate the rest of her life to nairaland
Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 31, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm not civil because I refuse to accept that a woman is a man's play? Aren't you a consummate fuckktard.

Let those men worry about me, why are you here bursting a nerve? Did I come begging you to marry me? It's been proven beyond reasonable doubt that I will[b]never agree with your line of though[/b]so why not take a hike to hades and let me be, you m0ron.

Proverbially, it's said that "a good man cant be at home and and goat would go give birth at the fence". In clear terms, i cant see what is 90% potentially enough to destroy you and i would do nothing about. I want you to be resourceful and productive to yourself and family. Your mum is already expecting kids from you and you busy portraying feminist traits that would land you no where than destruction. Do away with this feminism and be a real woman. Pieces of advice are best headed on than regretting later. Dont end up being a waste.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 31, 2015
oyeludef:
maybe na back of Bible you been dey read
you were dey read front of bible, oyaa show, were them mension amundecided
Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by oyeludef(m): 2:03pm On May 31, 2015
ama123:
The older women part is 100% senseless to me.for instance, My uncle is married to a woman he is 10yrs older than. Yet,he has no control over her. She insults him even in the presence of people and does not in any way give him d respect he deserves. I know a man whose wife is 9 yrs older than. She loves & respects her husband a lot. Their marriage is over 10 yrs now & they are stil very much in love with each other. For me,d day a woman marries is d day she accepts d man's headship over her even if d man is younger than her. Full stop!
Spot on
Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 31, 2015
foolish right up, from a over spiritual brother that can spoil the vine yard, bro go and sit down. in marriage all you need to do is pray for God direction and onces he ask you to go ahead pls go ahead, even if the sister is five years older than you, pls keep your spirituality to ur self
Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by freecocoa(f): 2:15pm On May 31, 2015
RedBenson:

Proverbially, it's said that "a good man cant be at home and and goat would go give birth at the fence". In clear terms, i cant see what is 90% potentially enough to destroy you and i would do nothing about. I want you to be resourceful and productive to yourself and family. Your mum is already expecting kids from you and you busy portraying feminist traits that would land you no where than destruction. Do away with this feminism and be a real woman. Pieces of advice are best headed on than regretting later. Dont end up being a waste.
This is laughable. Ogbeni face front abeg, bottomline is, I'm no business of yours, stop stalking me, bye.

1 Like

Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 31, 2015
Viciyus:
grin grin you dey reply that 46yrs old single but still searching woman by, you get time for that woman were don dedicate the rest of her life to nairaland

My dear, i dont think it's a wasted effort. I'm just trying to see if i can make her change her mind small and be useful to herself and the society.
Re: 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage by oyeludef(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2015
Viciyus:
you were dey read front of bible, oyaa show, were them mension amundecided
ok. Marriage 101
Matthew 19:4-6. MSG
He answered, “Haven’t you read in your Bible that the Creator originally made man and woman for each other, male and female? And because of this, a man leaves father and mother and is firmly bonded to his wife, becoming one flesh—no longer two bodies but one. Because God created this organic union of the two sexes, no one should desecrate his art by cutting them apart.”
Notice say d man nd woman na both singular. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) / Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.